AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-02-09, 16:01   Link #41
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 16:23   Link #42
LKaiser777
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for wolf guy 44:
LKaiser777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 20:44   Link #43
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
I think its fairly obvious that it's inugami...
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 00:08   Link #44
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think its fairly obvious that it's inugami...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKaiser777 View Post
I think the werewolf was inugami trying to show Haguro that there are more powerful beings than him. If it was another werewolf i think Inugami would have reacted
I am leaning toward it not being Inugami, only because he would not (IMO) attack Haguro. There really was not a reason to attack him. He didn't know it was him that provided the guns for the attack on the school, he was just following him. He had reason to attack the assasins because of his past and that he hates assasins. So why attack Haguro? I also really want it to be another werewolf. Maybe he will react in the next chapter we have yet to see what he does, maybe he left. We don't know yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon_ View Post
When you say last chapter, you're refering to chapter 44, right?

About Akira being a half-breed, I think it's simply because his father was a normal human while his mother was a pure werewolf, either by birth, being bitten or whatever; we don't really know enough about werewolves in this manga to say just yet. And I do suspect the reporter is a werewolf too, especially since his ears are hidden under his hair, both Akira and his mother have very pointy ears so I'm thinking it might be a werewolf trait.
Yes, I did mean ch. 44. About his mother, i think it's her that is the werewolf, it might have been his father but if it was than that will be a twist we will get later on, for now I think it's her.

Anyone have an idea why he bent that 100 yen piece like that yet????? It's killing me trying to understand why he did it!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon_ View Post
I thought he changed his mind after realizing sitting back and observing those guys killing each other is just as bad as his previous attitude. And more than that, the thought of it being another werewolf just didn't cross my mind.
I don't think he changed his mind, only because even though he hates assasins, he also knows Haguro is a bad guy so he probably stayed up there watching it all play out. I hope it's some othere werewolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
Im thinking Akira mother was human and his father was the werewolf. The reporter could be the father or uncle but so far we dont have any clues yet.
I don't think the lone wolf is related to Akira as his elder (father, uncle, or grandfather) but maybe as a cousin or maybe not related at all.
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 01:07   Link #45
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
It sounds more like wishful thinking to me.

Inugami holds an extreme hatred for assassins in general, and Haguro is also the reason for his current grief. He has every good reason to do so.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 03:46   Link #46
~shirosenshi
The Blue Kitsune
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CANADA!!
Wow... I wish i had read this sooner. I actualy saw it get updated on onemanga.com and sat down to check it out. I had never heard of it befor that so It was suprising when I ended up finishing the 45th chapter several hours later o.o;; AND I WANT MORE!!

Yea I have no idea why he bent the coin, I figured he was gona throw it at somone for a distraction but that thought was shot down... as for the wearwolf. Im pretty sure its inugami
__________________
~shirosenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 12:05   Link #47
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
He bent the coin to reassure himself that no matter how awesome Haguro was, he was still stronger.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 16:59   Link #48
~shirosenshi
The Blue Kitsune
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CANADA!!
wow that actualy makes a lot of sence when you put it that way ^^;;
__________________
~shirosenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 00:51   Link #49
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
He bent the coin to reassure himself that no matter how awesome Haguro was, he was still stronger.
Interesting.... Very interesting.... You make a good point. I hope we find out next chapter.
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 07:01   Link #50
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
This Manga needs a theme song. Might I suggest...

__________________

Last edited by MAQI; 2010-02-12 at 08:52.
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 12:42   Link #51
Soconfused
Old God Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: you....don't wanna know
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
while I don't think it's another werewolf, I'm dying to see his reason for randomly attacking Haguro, it just seems so random.
__________________
What exactly is the point of becoming powerful if one cannot indulge the hedonistic opportunities that come with it?
Soconfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 13:02   Link #52
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
while I don't think it's another werewolf, I'm dying to see his reason for randomly attacking Haguro, it just seems so random.
How is it random? Haguro is the main reason why he's going through all this crap.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 14:03   Link #53
Cinocard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
How is it random? Haguro is the main reason why he's going through all this crap.
Then why not just wait for Haguro and the hitmen to finish? It must have not been because he didnt want Haguro to be punished by someone else beside him; Haguro clearly could have won the battle by himself. And Inugami even said "just killed each other."

And why killing the hitmen? Yes, they were brutally killed. Inugami has yet to kill someone like that.

And just wanting to get revenge so suddenly after all that talk about becoming more mature is just pure weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan
He bent the coin to reassure himself that no matter how awesome Haguro was, he was still stronger.
I think it's more like Inugami saying: no matter how good Haguro is, a human is not yet a true monster like me.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 14:11   Link #54
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post

And just wanting to get revenge so suddenly after all that talk about becoming more mature is just pure weird.
Yes. Thank you. That's exactly what I was trying to say. As far as we know, Inugami isn't schizo. I just think it'd be too weird for him to suddenly have such a contradictory mood swing.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 14:31   Link #55
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
We don't know that the hitman are killed we're not even shown anything just them being dragged into the shadows.

Inugami is displaying power, his dragging Haguro up through the ceiling and not killing him outright is proof of this. When he speaks about "maturity" its about how arrogant it was about his general attitude. Attacking Haguro and the assassins got nothing to do with it.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 15:34   Link #56
~shirosenshi
The Blue Kitsune
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CANADA!!
I agree with Takara, If Inugami wanted Haguro dead then he would have simply killed him. We just dont know exactly what happed... Cant wait till the next chap
__________________
~shirosenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 17:03   Link #57
Cinocard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
We don't know that the hitman are killed we're not even shown anything just them being dragged into the shadows.
Chap 44 page 9. That huge machine was thrown around, I expect no normal human being able to survive that. And on the bottom right corner of the final panel of page 10, you can see a body with only lower and not upper half.

Quote:
When he speaks about "maturity" its about how arrogant it was about his general attitude. Attacking Haguro and the assassins got nothing to do with it.
Attacking Haguro and the assasins instead of letting them finish off each other reeks of trouble. Worse, showing Haguro and the assasins his wolf form smells of even further troubles. And in the name of revenge?

That's no maturity. That's idiotic.

Quote:
Inugami is displaying power, his dragging Haguro up through the ceiling and not killing him outright is proof of this.
Except that throwing somebody 30 meters (or even higher) up to the sky is outright deadly. That's a killing move. Or do you expect to have the werewolf catching the falling Haguro in the next chapter?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 17:40   Link #58
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
I'd say Inugami has it in him to kill assassins, "they" tried to kill him and took away whats most precious to him, his mother.

Inugami has no reason to spare any of these people. He's not some moral upstanding hero of justice.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 18:29   Link #59
Cinocard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara
Inugami has no reason to spare any of these people. He's not some moral upstanding hero of justice.
Nor has he a real reason to kill them. He's just not a cold-blooded murderer.

I'm betting it was another werewolf who threw Haguro into the sky, AND Inugami will be the one who catches him falling down next chapter. Let us see.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 18:32   Link #60
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Nor has he a real reason to kill them. He's just not a cold-blooded murderer.

I'm betting it was another werewolf who threw Haguro into the sky, AND Inugami will be the one who catches him falling down next chapter. Let us see.
Wager you a cookie on it being Inugami?
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.