AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-23, 19:17   Link #221
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
I meant that it is canon in that there were romantic feelings present from Lelouch toward Euphy. :/ So Lelouch->Euphy was canon.

I understand what you mean about LuluEuphy not being on the same level as KaLulu --- truly, I do. The main romantic development for Euphy was with Suzaku, and there was more likely-to-be-romantic development between Kallen and Lelouch than there ever was between Lelouch and Euphy. All I meant was that Lelouch did have some canon feelings for Euphy, at one point, and... well, that's really it. I compared it to Kallen->Lelouch being the only expressly canon thing about KaLulu, only because they mentioned KaLulu. :/

And about that interview, I can't find it at the moment. v_v ... maybe I imagined it. DD: But I could have sworn... well. *keeps looking*
__________________


Signature picture by ffxfan13
Avatar by teabeef on livejournal
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 19:18   Link #222
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
the problem is, how much weight can you put in the "romantic feelings" of a 9 year old
other then a crush, i cant see anything more that could possibly come from the mind of a child
and since he bearly has ANY interactions with euphie in season 1 (only three actually) it can only be about the time when they were kids
at which point euphie and nunnaly used to argue who would marry lelouch (the very fact that they would argue about that makes it clear that this was a childhood thing)

@sky
FUCK yeah as well
i'm a coke-holic
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 19:22   Link #223
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
I meant that it is canon in that there were romantic feelings present from Lelouch toward Euphy. :/ So Lelouch->Euphy was canon.

I understand what you mean about LuluEuphy not being on the same level as KaLulu --- truly, I do. The main romantic development for Euphy was with Suzaku, and there was more likely-to-be-romantic development between Kallen and Lelouch than there ever was between Lelouch and Euphy. All I meant was that Lelouch did have some canon feelings for Euphy, at one point, and... well, that's really it. I compared it to Kallen->Lelouch being the only expressly canon thing about KaLulu, only because they mentioned KaLulu. :/

And about that interview, I can't find it at the moment. v_v ... maybe I imagined it. DD: But I could have sworn... well. *keeps looking*
No, sorry, you just said that now. I can point out lines, where you claimed the couple itself was canon before. But anyway, i am not willing to give a lot of basis, over a childhood crush, that was mentioned only like, in once maybe-line. If you want to do so, feel free to.
Lelouch and Euphie obviously cared for each other, but as siblings.

@blade: you have no idea, i can drink like, 8403493 glasses a day, it is my drug.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 19:24   Link #224
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
The fact that he still considered it something like romantic love, even when he was a teenager, makes me think that it was slightly more than just a childish thing, at least on his part.

And, well, what can you say is too young for romance? Some people would say you can't feel anything but puppy love until you're twenty (... I'm inclined to disagree). *shrug*

I'm not trying to say it was a main canon couple or anything, but I do think it is pretty much explicitly canon that he was interested in her romantically, at one point. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
No, sorry, you just said that now. I can point out lines, where you claimed the couple itself was canon before. But anyway, i am not willing to give a lot of basis, over a childhood crush, that was mentioned only like, in once maybe-line. If you want to do so, feel free to.
Lelouch and Euphie obviously cared for each other, but as siblings.
I did only just say it now, but it was the point I was trying to make from the beginning. Though, I'm curious, where exactly have I said that the couple itself was canon? --- aside from that interview I've mentioned, which I'm not sure I'll ever be able to find. D:

ETA: FOUND IT! http://community.livejournal.com/cod...25.html#cutid1

... oh heck, but that's not actually confirmed from the director. *sigh* Nevermind about that one then...>_>
__________________


Signature picture by ffxfan13
Avatar by teabeef on livejournal

Last edited by snowdevil_crow; 2009-06-23 at 19:36.
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 19:37   Link #225
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
well
maybe no one CAN say what "too young to love" means
but the fact that euphie (lelouch's half sister) and nunnaly (lelouch's full blooded sister) used to argue about which one of them lelouch would MARRY
i tend to think that at that age they still werent able to comprehend what REAL romantic love is
considering lelouch would have been 9 at the time, i'm surprised that he was past the stage when he thinks girls have cooties

@sky
i drink one and a half bottles every day
its going to KILL me before i'm 30
and i dont CARE
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 19:38   Link #226
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post


I did only just say it now, but it was the point I was trying to make from the beginning. Though, I'm curious, where exactly have I said that the couple itself was canon? --- aside from that interview I've mentioned, which I'm not sure I'll ever be able to find. D:
Several times on LJ, and before claiming "it is canon."
So yes, if that was not the point you wanted to come across, but rather about Lelouch's feelings, you should have used "he" or "Lelouch." Usually goes that way.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 19:40   Link #227
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
I'll keep that in mind, in the future. /fails at wordings.

AH WELL it's canon in my headcanon, though XD (note: headcanon =/= actual canon, just so we're clear on that ^^')
__________________


Signature picture by ffxfan13
Avatar by teabeef on livejournal
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 19:47   Link #228
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
I'll keep that in mind, in the future. /fails at wordings.

AH WELL it's canon in my headcanon, though XD (note: headcanon =/= actual canon, just so we're clear on that ^^')
That was a default option anyway, no need to say it. 8D
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 19:52   Link #229
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
*whispers* Okay.

... man, that took up most of my day *facepalm*
__________________


Signature picture by ffxfan13
Avatar by teabeef on livejournal
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 13:56   Link #230
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zongetsu View Post
Very good deduction however i too know all too well that not all pics are, lets say, "legit". However there are some that do tell whats going on no? Even if they are too promo pics. Heres one just for you



obviously Kalulu, the point is still taken. Its obvious they cant be together as i want to say, they are "drifting" apart. How do i know? Not only using the pic, but the show as well. Very interesting
And with this kind of logic, i suppose, that the Lelouch/Milly image in S1 SE, promotes them to canon-pedestal {since they are the only ones, standing that close to each other} and darth can be happy, no? I supposex2, that the show and the materials are irrelevant.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 14:00   Link #231
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
well the picture DOES raise an interesting point
sheirlulu kiss = tragedy = tragic couple
kalulu kiss = lovers goodbye = cant be together because of lelouch's chosen path
C.C kiss = to preserve and restore lelouch's memory so he can keep up his role = just business
which is probably why it never gets mentioned again by either one, all in a days work
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 14:04   Link #232
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
well the picture DOES raise an interesting point
sheirlulu kiss = tragedy = tragic couple
kalulu kiss = lovers goodbye
C.C kiss = to preserve and restore lelouch's memory so he can keep up his role = just business
which is probably why it never gets mentioned again by either one, all in a days work
Except, that if we take pictures into consideration, then i am gonna make a huge post, about Shirlulu nice walks around the town, for Lulu to get his new faaaaabulous glasses.
Or about how Kallen and Lelouch have a weird fetish getting into sea with their clothes.
Non making sense? Word g-money, i do not care, it is pics, therefore it is canon. Am i rite?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 14:05   Link #233
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
you are rite

good thing there is such lovely thing as the stuff that actually HAPPENED in the show
otherwise code geass would have been MUCH weirder
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 14:15   Link #234
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Well, lets just agree that promotional art cannot be used as canon evidence to support a pairing. zongetsu may not agree, but we know better
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 14:16   Link #235
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
we do
and we do
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 14:18   Link #236
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
we do
and we do
good
and good
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 14:20   Link #237
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Again, if that was the case, then the naked pizza woman and Lelouch holding her in the September Animage issue cover, would make C.Cx Lelouch, the super-duper-Gurren-Lagann gar sexy couple, that ignores the world being destroyed around, and the only thing they care is how they will get into each others' panties.
And we all know, how the story went.
Plus, the Lagann-sexiness belongs to another couple, haha. 8D
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 14:24   Link #238
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Again, if that was the case, then the naked pizza woman and Lelouch holding her in the September Animage issue cover, would make C.Cx Lelouch, the super-duper-Gurren-Lagann gar sexy couple, that ignores the world being destroyed around, and the only thing they care is how they will get into each others' panties.
And we all know, how the story went.
Plus, the Lagann-sexiness belongs to another couple, haha. 8D
LOL, Lelouch wears panties?!

Still, canon or not, we can't deny that many of those pics are Lagann-sexy hawt.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 14:27   Link #239
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
yes
but they also completely ignore everything that actually happens in the F---ing show
it ignores the fact that lelouch basiclly has C.C sleeping in his room for a year and never expresses interest
she takes her clothes off in front of him and his only reaction is to clean up after her
and they kiss TWICE without any of them mentioning it again

and this of course, without mentioning that whole pesky little "word of god" bit
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 14:39   Link #240
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
yes
but they also completely ignore everything that actually happens in the F---ing show
it ignores the fact that lelouch basiclly has C.C sleeping in his room for a year and never expresses interest
she takes her clothes off in front of him and his only reaction is to clean up after her
and they kiss TWICE without any of them mentioning it again

and this of course, without mentioning that whole pesky little "word of god" bit
Dude, if it sold (and it doesn't) they would have Lelouch/Kaguya promo pics running about everywhere.

All I'm saying is it doesn't change the fact that a lot of that Lelouch/C.C. can be wicked hot. Lelouch/Kaguya however, that's...kinda creepy.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.