AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-11-06, 04:30   Link #961
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
What Lolipopo meant by revealing outfits is that Shirley is far more comfortable in revealing and sexy outfits than Kallen is. Shirley had no problem walking around in a combination swimsuit waitress outfit, whereas Kallen did not like wearing a Playboy bunny outfit.
Perhaps I imagined this or perhaps this came from false information, but didn't Shirley wear that only because Nunnally picked it out for her? Just a factor to consider.

Also, I don't blame Kallen for being embarassed to walk around in a playboy bunny outfit since, you know, that was the point that she was supposed to be a sex object.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 04:36   Link #962
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i'm pretty sure dragon was talking about turn 5
when they have that swimsuit cafe
Old 2009-11-06, 04:45   Link #963
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Correct. If anything, Nunnally would've put Shirley into the Boob Monster Dress, rather than that getup...
Old 2009-11-06, 11:04   Link #964
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Well, to be fair, Shirley is a member of the swimming club, so she is prolly used to wearing revealing outfits.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 12:42   Link #965
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i'm pretty sure dragon was talking about turn 5
when they have that swimsuit cafe
Quote:
Correct. If anything, Nunnally would've put Shirley into the Boob Monster Dress, rather than that getup...
Ha ha, well what she wears isn't nearly as bad as what she makes other people wear. coughVillettacough
Old 2009-11-06, 13:08   Link #966
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
What Lolipopo meant by revealing outfits is that Shirley is far more comfortable in revealing and sexy outfits than Kallen is. Shirley had no problem walking around in a combination swimsuit waitress outfit, whereas Kallen did not like wearing a Playboy bunny outfit.

Exactly what I meant.

Now it doesn't necessarly mean anything when it comes to their will to consome their love before or after marriage, but a girl comfortable with her body, her feminity, whatever, will always be more open about the idea of having sex.

Now yeah no, I'm not trying to pimp the Kallen/Marriage/virgin idea since I'm in the clan of those who wanted her to get laid with Lelouch in Turn 7.
That would have avoid him to die as a virgin and her as well *off*

So yeah no. Being a virgin until wedding is a choice, (well i'm sorry for girls who don't have the choice though.) not something to be ashamed or be proud of. Girls do whatever they want with their body so no, definitely no to this :

Quote:
Also I can't help but notice that, ironically enough, it seems that we have a tendency to depict our favorite girls as the ones that would take the longest to convince to have sex.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 13:24   Link #967
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

Exactly what I meant.

Now it doesn't necessarly mean anything when it comes to their will to consome their love before or after marriage, but a girl comfortable with her body, her feminity, whatever, will always be more open about the idea of having sex.

Now yeah no, I'm not trying to pimp the Kallen/Marriage/virgin idea since I'm in the clan of those who wanted her to get laid with Lelouch in Turn 7.
That would have avoid him to die as a virgin and her as well *off*

So yeah no. Being a virgin until wedding is a choice, (well i'm sorry for girls who don't have the choice though.) not something to be ashamed or be proud of. Girls do whatever they want with their body so no
Well, you are a woman Loli, so I'll trust your judgment. But as you said, we'll never be 100% sure if Kallen or Shirley or most of the other girls would have been willing to have sex outside of marriage. And even then it's all very circumstantial.

Quote:
definitely no to this :
Well, I was just going by statistics (however few there were) I said Shirley would take the longest with 12 dates. Paladinoras said Kallen would take the longest with 10 dates. And you said Kallen would wait till marriage.
Old 2009-11-06, 23:49   Link #968
Knightrunner

i think lelouch would wait after the wedding to have sex. he is a very traditional type of guy plus he doesn't really about sex that often.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 13:50   Link #969
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:

Exactly what I meant.

Oh yeah. Shirley always seemed more open about her own sexyness. Maybe because Kallen was a tomboy, don't know.

To me, Shirley is like BEYONCE, she's sexy, she knows this and she's not afraid to show it. Kallen is on the other side of the edge. She's sexy, but she's more confortable doing her job...
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 15:30   Link #970
yvj
U Mad?

So I'm going to be honest right off the bat. The video quality stinks , that's a fact. And I worked on it for about a week during my free time. So it wasn't exactly a labor of love. Plus its mildly amusing at best.

Still if you've 3:50 to waste you may get a chuckle or two out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ykhZaq_94

Also some of you might not enjoy the hip hop tack, but its funnier with the song if you can tolerate it.

Oh and it's not a kalulu exclusive vid, harem hijinks ensue

Last edited by yvj; 2009-11-07 at 18:46.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 18:08   Link #971
Nobodyman9
Banned

Huh, well maybe I'm just blind, but I don't see this whole Shirley-being-open-about-her-sexiness thing. I mean, I think she's comfortable with her body, but not moreso than most people. It's not like she's constantly strutting her stuff or anything. And hey, what about the time she got embarassed when Milly commented on her bust size. Oh well, I think I'm going to move this topic to the Shirley thread.

Oh, and awesome vid yvj.
Old 2009-11-08, 04:29   Link #972
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post

Well, I was just going by statistics (however few there were) I said Shirley would take the longest with 12 dates. Paladinoras said Kallen would take the longest with 10 dates. And you said Kallen would wait till marriage.
Because Kallen don't seem too easy. Turn 7 is proof enough...

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 14:02   Link #973
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Well, she certainly ain't no slut. That much I'll agree with.
Old 2009-11-08, 14:36   Link #974
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Did Lelouch really die a Virgin? It's kinda hard to imagine it, as Emperor he'd have access to any women he'd want, 10x better than Kallen, Shirley and CC put together.
Old 2009-11-08, 14:39   Link #975
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Did Lelouch really die a Virgin? It's kinda hard to imagine it, as Emperor he'd have access to any women he'd want, 10x better than Kallen, Shirley and CC put together.
It's pretty much canon. He was too busy devoting all of his energies to crushing his enemies and ruling the world to save any focus on a love life.
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 04:09   Link #976
Nostalgia
We're so far gone

Send a message via Yahoo to Nostalgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
I don't see why you need to be easy to have sex. Besides, did anybody really expect sex in a TV14 anime? Wasn't going to happen...
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 10:27   Link #977
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
did anybody really expect sex in a TV14 anime? Wasn't going to happen...
Not that I was expecting sex at all but it sure wasn't out of the question due to the age rating. Season 1 and R2 have the same age rating and season 1 has a scene in which one of the student council members - Nina - is humping and grinding the edge of a table while looking at a picture of another girl - Euphie. The scene also clearly showed us how she climaxes and how her juices are dripping from the table.

Spoiler for To refresh your memory. (Kinda NSFW):

Did you miss that scene or do you think that a subtle (possibly even off screen) sex scene is more inappropriate than on screen table-humping lesbian masturbation?

My point is - a sex scene doesn't have to show graphic sexual content. Most of the time they don't.

Last edited by Meatrose; 2009-11-09 at 10:41.
Meatrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 11:25   Link #978
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

We got a sex scene in Gundam seed which was kinda like CG though. And it might have been implied like it was in the first version (the second one was way more explicit though.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Not that I was expecting sex at all but it sure wasn't out of the question due to the age rating. Season 1 and R2 have the same age rating and season 1 has a scene in which one of the student council members - Nina - is humping and grinding the edge of a table while looking at a picture of another girl - Euphie. The scene also clearly showed us how she climaxes and how her juices are dripping from the table.

Spoiler for To refresh your memory. (Kinda NSFW):

Did you miss that scene or do you think that a subtle (possibly even off screen) sex scene is more inappropriate than on screen table-humping lesbian masturbation?

My point is - a sex scene doesn't have to show graphic sexual content. Most of the time they don't.
...Didn't...see....juices...before....

My eyes...it burns...

*off to vomit*

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 11:57   Link #979
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
...Didn't...see....juices...before....

My eyes...it burns...

*off to vomit*
Hehe, I'm sorry about that Loli. Didn't mean to upset your stomach.
Old 2009-11-09, 20:31   Link #980
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Jezz... I didn't saw that when i watched.

Nina never ceases to amaze me. When i saw this, i thought "What? Did they really put this in Code Geass? It's not a joke? This is madness"

No... It's Nina.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote