AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-06-20, 14:10   Link #1
heyitskeith

FANS OF PERSONA 3's SOUNDTRACK! check out my remix of "Memories of a School"

Hey this is a tribute I made to the RPG game called Persona 3. I made a remix of Shoji's track called, "Memories of a School." If you're a fan of either the game or anime music in general I believe you will enjoy it.

You can hear and/or download it for free at www.myspace.com/artiestrongmansoundtrack. I also uploaded some other random RPG demos Iíve composed as well. Anyone whoís played P3 will definitely enjoy the extras added at 1:30.

Again the link to listen and download is www.myspace.com/artiestrongmansoundtrack

Or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOhMu...e=channel_page

Alternate download link incase Myspace isnít working- http://www.sendspace.com/file/tg2q2p

PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS! THANKS!
heyitskeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 18:56   Link #2
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

It's a good remix. I think it could do with a smoother transition to the vocals [I'm not exactly sure how, though], and after hearing all of the different quotes, hearing "All you need is something simple" repeated with large pauses between was kind of odd, but I liked it otherwise.

I guess, as more of a personal taste, I was kind of hoping the climax would be stronger since it was a remix, but that's just me.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote