AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-06-24, 06:00   Link #61
Kafriel
Senior Guest

My half cent...Ukitake doesn't want Shunsui to go bankai because of one of the following:
a) being soulmates they have to do it co-op but Ukitake might die using his
b)the pride of a shinigami is pwning w/o hax so that's two points for Yama's team
c)Shunsui's bankai involves killing his surroundings,pretty much like Toushi's.
Old 2009-06-24, 09:16   Link #62
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Superchunky from Hell.

Quote:

* One of Ukitake's swords absorbs the opponent's attack and the other sends it back exactly the same. The tag hanging from the rope adjusts the speed and power of the reflected attack, and throws off his opponent's timing.

* While they are fighting Wonderweiss appears, bringing along some huge creature. Its nails are all menos masks, and it has one eye. Compared to it in size, Wonderweiss is like a grain of rice, Superchunky from Hell.

Credits : Sheetz / 69Ruma
Old 2009-06-24, 09:23   Link #63
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

sorry geta

^_^

Last edited by Hitsugaya_Toushiro; 2009-06-24 at 09:36.
Hitsugaya_Toushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 09:23   Link #64
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
my 2 cents....

big black mass = that big black unknown thing behind those menos that opened that big garganta and the 3 negations on Aizen,Tousen and Gin at the end of SS saga
Yep sounds like your right
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 09:28   Link #65
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

From Music Albums to Architects to now Candy Bar . I can safely say the next big thing will be aptly named Hershey or Mars. This sure makes things more interesting and gives a positive spin to the plot.

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-06-24 at 09:45.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 09:39   Link #66
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

edited
sorry

however....look at that SS end pic......look at those 12 menos as fingers of 2 hands (with 6 fingers each).....and look at the menos masks as nails.......then look at all as a big one-eyed figure with his 2 hands in Cup Hands position

BINGO!
Hitsugaya_Toushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 13:59   Link #67
koohyuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro
my 2 cents....

big black mass = that big black unknown thing behind those menos that opened that big garganta and the 3 negations on Aizen,Tousen and Gin at the end of SS saga
My thoughts exactly. I hope it is, I've been wondering about that thing for a while.
koohyuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 15:34   Link #68
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
i just have to ask this....is "Superchunky from Hell" really the title or is this a inside joke?

looks like maybe Hell will be playing a part in upcoming episodes (hopefully).
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 16:04   Link #69
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
My half cent...Ukitake doesn't want Shunsui to go bankai because of one of the following:
a) being soulmates they have to do it co-op but Ukitake might die using his
b)the pride of a shinigami is pwning w/o hax so that's two points for Yama's team
c)Shunsui's bankai involves killing his surroundings,pretty much like Toushi's.
Yeah, Ukitake wouldn't stop Shunsui from using Bankai for no good reason.

I'm guessing C.....
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 16:33   Link #70
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Considering how Ukitake and Shunsui were tight with Urahara, Yoruichi and the Vaizards I wont be surprised if Shunsui releasing his bankai would reveal a mask and they dont want Yamamoto to know that they were also vaizards or something along those lines. There must be something they are trying to hide about their bankais maybe the extreme pressure from releasing may kill the VCs n lower

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 16:45   Link #71
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Maybe they had a pact not to use their bankais because their reiatsu would reach a whole new level and attract things like what WW brought along...but that would leave the question of why Stark didn't wanna release, he wouldn't have to bother with such things.
Old 2009-06-24, 18:02   Link #72
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Same thinking!
I don't want to see Ichigo at all. He can go lovely dovely with Orihime if he wants to, but behind the curtain for a year or so
Me too. Boring or not, Ichigo is fine where he is now and I want to see other characters fight that are sitting in the background.

Ukitake shikai sounds interesting, I thought it was some tidal wave and thunder storm like in the games

P.S. Where is that Lieutenant of first squad, the one that is with Captain Commander. Don't know his name but, is he actually there? I don't remember...
Old 2009-06-24, 18:39   Link #73
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Me too. Boring or not, Ichigo is fine where he is now and I want to see other characters fight that are sitting in the background.

Ukitake shikai sounds interesting, I thought it was some tidal wave and thunder storm like in the games

P.S. Where is that Lieutenant of first squad, the one that is with Captain Commander. Don't know his name but, is he actually there? I don't remember...
i too agree. ichigo needs to take a breather and let others show off.

first squad vice captain would also be useless. remember in the saving rukia arc he got knocked out with one hit from bankai ichigo?...he'd suck against the arrancar, but i'd still like to see his abilities
Old 2009-06-24, 19:06   Link #74
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
i too agree. ichigo and hitsuguya needs to take a breather and let others show off.
Fixed
Quote:
first squad vice captain would also be useless. remember in the saving rukia arc he got knocked out with one hit from bankai ichigo?...he'd suck against the arrancar, but i'd still like to see his abilities
2nd squad vc got pwned to but he still beat an arrancar
Old 2009-06-24, 19:09   Link #75
Hav0kkx

What I would make the war awesometastical:

The vizards show up and be like sup assholes we're coming in and not taking sides so its FFA, but then HELL shows up and they're like yeah we're ticked off for not getting enough screen time so then Vizards get mad because Hell is taking their kills so Vizards fight off Hell and Captains are already messed up from the Espada so they're getting in the line of fire, and then Aizen finally gets out and he's like kbai and he goes into the King's Realm, but, at the same time, the Royal Guard show up in KK town right as Aizen leaves and they're like "oh shizz" and then they try to go back but Hell accidentally hits the Royal Guard and then they're like oh shit naw girl so they join the fight and the captains are still like wtf?? and then old man yama get's ticked off and uses bankai and the whole world explodes.

but what's the chance of THAT happening?
Hav0kkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 20:36   Link #76
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Fixed

2nd squad vc got pwned to but he still beat an arrancar
nice!

true about 2nd VC...for someone his size his shikai's got crappy defense

i wanna know about Hell...and that one eyed creature, and wonderweiss...and just about everything else
Old 2009-06-24, 20:42   Link #77
Master Mold
Banned

No yammy......wonder will do just fine.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 21:38   Link #78
kagato3

most likely we will be back to Orihime and Ichigo in the next week or 2 since Tanabata is comeing up and There is almost always a Orihime capter for it.
Last years was her faceing down emo bat and his what is a heart speach in 317
2007 was her calling out to ichigo not to get hurt anymore in 283
2006 was "Not Negotiation" 234
I'm not sure which chapter was 2005 but it falls around bout the start of conquistadoers which Orihime was the main focus for the first 3 chapters.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 23:15   Link #79
Fran~
floating away...

woot... some IchiHime goodness to feed fanarts!!!

Please Kubo give us some break instead of this never-ending and good-for-nothing fight...

Old 2009-06-24, 23:35   Link #80
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
woot... some IchiHime goodness to feed fanarts!!!

Please Kubo give us some break instead of this never-ending and good-for-nothing fight...

ya lets go back to hm where the fights almost over and every character present (besides unohana) has multiple chapters about their backstory and all theirs bankais and shikais have been revealed! why would we want other characters to develop?

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion