AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-11-11, 21:40   Link #321
Sciel
Etoilé

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
They did, briefly in first ep.

After first ep, Kakeru explained that when his sis died, he was moved on to an orphanage where he befriended Yuka, which was probably his only friend (and vice versa too) all the way until high school.

And remember that Yuka and Kakeru have that traumatic experience of seeing Kukuri die and Kakeru? wounded, so they depend on each other for comfort.

It's not a surprise why both are clingy to each other because they are like an unofficial family.
Now that i think of it . I oddly never finished watching episode 1 .
Sciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 02:52   Link #322
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Actually Misuzu wasn't naked. She was wearing some kind of bra? or w/e. But my avatar says it all.

I was wondering....why is it called 11eyes?
Old 2009-11-12, 03:17   Link #323
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
I don't think the mods will care about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I think the mods would care actually.
Here's the answer -

We can all have our laughs at the unintended animation but it's a bit much to have it spread around the forum in avatar or possible signature form. Laugh, let it die, and never bring it up again.

Thanks.
Old 2009-11-12, 03:21   Link #324
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Actually Misuzu wasn't naked. She was wearing some kind of bra? or w/e. But my avatar says it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
11eyes name come from "11 different point of views" in "Cross Vision" mode of the game.

To explain, in this game, there is a mode called "Cross Vision" which allowed the players to view the events from other character point of view. If you don't understand, think about you can play as other character in the game like they are main guy.

This is how it look like. (On the Top are names of characters. On the left side is date and month)

At first, there are only few character point of views you can look at ,but more of them will be unlocked by keep playing the game. At the end you'll get total 11 point of views. (I think it might be a spoiler to show all of the name right now especially for the anime only watcher who can read Japanese language)
Guess that answers your question.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 08:22   Link #325
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Because the five main girls, and the main character together have 11 eyes.
Old 2009-11-12, 10:03   Link #326
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Because the five main girls, and the main character together have 11 eyes.
that was my previous theory. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 10:22   Link #327
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Guess that answers your question.
I'm not really convinced by Marina2's explanations because... crossvision doesn't have 11 perspectives to begin with!
There are 9 characters' perspective in the crossvisions feature, with 4 slots in Kakeru's perspective, for obvious reason (making it at best 12 of them).

It is very likely that it is related to the number of eyes, which isn't exactly true, funnily enough.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 11:01   Link #328
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I'm not really convinced by Marina2's explanations because... crossvision doesn't have 11 perspectives to begin with!
There are 9 characters' perspective in the crossvisions feature, with 4 slots in Kakeru's perspective, for obvious reason (making it at best 12 of them).

It is very likely that it is related to the number of eyes, which isn't exactly true, funnily enough.
Eh... Have you finish the game?

Firstly, I count Kakaru 4 slots as 1 point of view since all of them belong to Kakeru.

Secondly, when you go into the crossvision mode in the gameplay, It will show only 9 point of views. BUT if you finish the game + extra route ,and go into the crossvision mode from the MENU, it will have total 11 point of views.

Here are the pictures (I put it in the spolier because it may be a spolier for someone.)

Spoiler for Cross vision:
Marina2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 11:03   Link #329
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
*Thud* That's what happens when I don't check the menu as soon the "last" route was done *OTZ* (I guess I was still bitter so didn't bother about that)
Sorry, don't mind me, totally jumping on the gun without actually paying attention for a year or so

That certainly makes much more sense than the eyes count.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 16:05   Link #330
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Rofl episode 6 .

Well , its a cheap anime and based on a H-game so i don't expected great stuffs .
Omg the enemies showed again that they are pieces of cake XD
Ahah Kusabe x Kakeru naked it was hilarioous part XD And Yuka who is jealous .
6 episodes left ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 19:17   Link #331
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
Episode 6: Yuka started with the inevitable jealousy mode. I still like her though.

But thats not to say I have any favorites among the girls, as I like Misuzu and Kukuri(i think that is how its spelled) equally as much. That said, I am not really wathing it for the romantic angle.

I would like to see more developement soon for Kukuri, she is probably the most mysterious girl in the show right now.

PS : Naked Misuzu = Win. Lucky guy.

EDIT: To answer the questions on naked healing, my first thought was that in many religions(including christianity). Purity can be assoiated with being naked. Under the condition it brings about no carnal feelings. She was trying to heal him, her being naked was probably a medium of some sort. But they are never going to go into exact detail, so I guess we will just have to live with naked Misuzu, which I am PERFECTLY fine with.

Last edited by alu546; 2009-11-12 at 19:27.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 23:00   Link #332
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
this anime is good i like it i was wondering whats the song in opening theme of 11 eyes sound sick
Old 2009-11-12, 23:02   Link #333
Keefer

Goodness, I can't stand Yuka, she's too clingy and useless. She reminds me of Shirley from ToL.

I prefer Kukuri and Misuzu than her.
Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 23:05   Link #334
hollowification

i agree kukuri and misuzu the are good together yuka is clinging to him like puppy dog i was watching this anime from 1 to current and see that he never had one day to himself
Old 2009-11-12, 23:21   Link #335
alu546
y prime

I can understand Yuka being clingy though, theyve been together with a "moore than friends but not quite" relationship their entire lives. Now , if she keeps it up the entire show, it might rake at me. She definatly needs a use if shes going to be around the fighting though.

But as ive said, i like Kukur, Misuzu, and Yuka to the same degree for now. For Misuzu to be a favorite, she just needs more screentime. Kukuri just needs to go super deredere(which i have a thing for). Finally, Yuka needs to return to her adorable episode 1 and 2 self.
Old 2009-11-12, 23:23   Link #336
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
i agree kukuri and misuzu the are good together yuka is clinging to him like puppy dog i was watching this anime from 1 to current and see that he never had one day to himself
Well, considering the trauma they had, why wouldn't Yuka be clingy to Kakeru?

Also, there is more to the kiss than meets the eye in ep 6.
When Kakeru refused the kiss, it gave Yuka the impression that he no longer needed her for support, (add the Mizuzu misinterpretations). Now, that Yuka practically lost her "other half", she basically crumbled in grief as she no longer has that pillar of support (or meaning of life, as she and Kakeru swore to help each other)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 23:29   Link #337
hollowification

Quote:

When Kakeru refused the kiss, it gave Yuka the impression that he no longer needed her for support, (add the Mizuzu misinterpretations). Now, that Yuka practically lost her "other half", she basically crumbled in grief as she no longer has that pillar of support (or meaning of life, as she and Kakeru swore to help each other)
of course i know that but she should know better u know he need some space as well but i do think kakeru should choice mizuzu when yuka wanted a kiss kakeru i think he only want her as a friend nothing more
Old 2009-11-12, 23:46   Link #338
alu546
y prime

Quote:

It would seem to me that the one that had the stronger and more lasting trauma was Kakeru. It always appeared that she had gotten over it, but still wanted to support Kakeru who was rightly more bothered by it.

But she is right to point out that after the lengthy scene where Misuzu spent the night taking care of Kakeru,, that he did open up to her Ithink she might be more bothered by Kakeru relying on someone other than her for emotional support unconsiously. I can tell you why I think that, but I hate lengthy explanations.

But its still an understandable position. I hope she gets over that.
Old 2009-11-13, 17:37   Link #339
hollowification

does anyone know the title of the song in opening of 11 eyes???
Old 2009-11-13, 17:45   Link #340
Midonin
Last Engage

There's plenty of sources to find it. Various online CD stores, ANN's encyclopedia, the opening credits themselves...
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, seinen