AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-15, 22:32   Link #81
slidingk1

Scary Asura is finally showing signs of a plot that can be understood.
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 22:39   Link #82
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Yeah, it's been a while since the story was...

Spoiler for ep3:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 09:35   Link #83
Miraluka
Banned

This chapter was good, Kyomou reminds me Ribbons Allmark(Gundam OO) also this chapter have more Tomo x Kana related things. waiting for the next week
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 09:36   Link #84
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Asura started out pretty much like Chaos;Head with a dubious storyline, but things just got more exciting.

Regarding this first world and second world,
Spoiler for spoiler question:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 10:10   Link #85
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Asura started out pretty much like Chaos;Head with a dubious storyline, but things just got more exciting.

Regarding this first world and second world,
Spoiler for spoiler question:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-10-21, 21:24   Link #86
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Asura Cryin' 2 04 - The World's Most Fabulous Soldiers:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 15:52   Link #87
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep4:

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-10-22, 18:18   Link #88
Miraluka
Banned

Really WTH!!! O_o!??
Tomoharu finally will do "that"
Old 2009-10-22, 22:17   Link #89
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Spoiler for Ep 4:
Old 2009-10-23, 01:15   Link #90
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Spoiler for Ep 4:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-10-23, 01:32   Link #91
slidingk1

Spoiler:
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 04:58   Link #92
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Re-watched new ending... I don't like implications in the end of it. Like at all.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 05:01   Link #93
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep 4:
Quote:
Originally Posted by al103 View Post
Re-watched new ending... I don't like implications in the end of it. Like at all.
That's for sure. It's hardly an ending that inspires hope.
Old 2009-10-23, 10:34   Link #94
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I am quite pleased with how the second season is turning out to be thus far - i always felt the series had good grounds for potential, just that the first season did a rather poor job of exploiting it with the rather lackluster storytelling and borderline episodic and inconsequential feel to it. It is all coming together now, and the plot and characters are slowly bust steadily drifting onward, and the show has fixed a major gripe of mine i had with the first season - Tomo's long overdue concern about Misao's situation. Finally he is concerned about it and wishing to find a way to release her- neither of which were present in season one, even though the gut feeling was yelling it should have been.

This episode also reminded of one thing - that most of the cast are, essentially, stuck between a rock and a hard place from the very start, be it Misao, Tomo or Kanade, as well as the many others. This setting is a recipe for tragedy waiting to happen ... even though i personally hope there may be some light at the end of the tunnel, at the very least for Misao - her being finally released from the trunk is something i have wanted to see from the very start, here is hoping she doesn't end up taking the short end of the stick (well, more so than she already has) in the second world as well.

One interesting thing i caught - Naotaka (whom i suspect to actually be Tomo from the first world) said that it would be troublesome if Tomo "died again" ... does that mean that Tomo might have, in fact, died in the plane crash as well, but "Naotaka" had something to do with his survival in the end. If the above is true, then Tomo(1st) likely has some plans for Tomo(2nd) that would play a part in saving the first world somehow .... on that note, since Misao in first world was "vanishing" as well, does that mean the incident transformed her in to a demon as well? If that is the case, here is a crazy thought - what if the blue girl that took off with the suitcase is, in fact, Tomo's(1st) familiar? And the reason he would have the trunk taken away from Tomo(2nd) would be because he is to play a part in Tomo's(1st) plan, whatever that might be, and said plan involves him being a handler, so releasing Misao might be premature as of yet according to his schemes ? (If the suitcase indeed contained a way to release burial dolls, we never know). I know, i might well be way off the track here ... And Tomo doesn't look the guy to be scheming like that, but on the other hand despair could lead to a lot of things - look at Kagakagari, it isn't very hard to imagine Tomo to become like him if Misao's time was literally running out.

So ... yeah. My crazy ramblings aside, all that is to say is i am enjoying the show once again, and here is hoping it keeps up the momentum. I wonder of there are going to be any issues with the first student council in the future, seeing the skirmish between the 1st and the 3rd down there. Ah well - never liked anyone from the first council and finding all of them to be self righteous and self centered pricks, so if they are in for a beating, i am all up for it.
Old 2009-10-25, 02:04   Link #95
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Really WTH!!! O_o!??
Tomoharu finally will do "that"
This has got to be the best since the filler episode which Kanade is made to recite the names of seemingly-innocent objects as provided by You (Shirogane's handler) in a list (S1). Kinda pity her that she is always oblivious to the implications of her actions, but she is just cute that way. Cute face + big boobs = WIN.

Since Misao consumed the Stabiliser, she should be able to last much longer than regular burial dolls. And it is kinda sad that Kagakagari, despite his efforts, he lost everything he fought for. But there is one part untrue about demon contractors, that they are devoid of love because their demons feed on it. Kaga tearing at the end means that he loves both Kotori and Christina, it is either he has a really big heart or the idea is just like a prolonged Botox injection, capable but unable.

Also, the reason why Kurogane can defeat Bismuth is because of its ability for gravity control. By giving channeling infinite mass through the lance, it slows down the spin rate and enable Kurogane to just twist it out of its hands.

Regarding Kyoumu, what happened to her in the end after Bismuth is stabbed through the core?

Spoiler for hazard guess:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2009-10-25 at 03:49.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 21:28   Link #96
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Asura Cryin' 2 05 - Tying a Red String Around Your Third Leg Isn't Recommended by the Surgeon General:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 01:01   Link #97
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep5:
Old 2009-10-29, 03:53   Link #98
Johnny
Working the bags...

After watching ep 5 I have the sudden urge to go eat paint chips while sitting under power lines...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 21:10   Link #99
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep5:

Old 2009-10-30, 10:33   Link #100
Miraluka
Banned

Thw chapter was funny but the studio made a mistake with the name of Naotaka Natume

Last edited by Miraluka; 2009-10-30 at 18:46.

Tags
fantasy, shounen