AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2005-01-02, 21:11   Link #281
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Its still nerve wracking because only little parts are known. The basic plotline is gotten down but what is the significance of the children is what I really want to know hence the name Advent Children ~_~.
Old 2005-01-02, 21:35   Link #282
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
And what I want to know is when is this supposed to come to the US.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 21:35   Link #283
SolidMGSnake
High Definition

Send a message via AIM to SolidMGSnake Send a message via MSN to SolidMGSnake Send a message via Yahoo to SolidMGSnake
Thx for the link Ging. Some new stuff finally.
Old 2005-01-03, 02:19   Link #284
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Zack's back, well... not really... that scene was from a flashback (in the game too). It's when Zack and Cloud are escaping to Midgar, and get hunted down by the Shinra dudes just a short distance from Midgar (remember they were locked in those cages in the lab in Niebelhiem?).

Oh, and Richman, you *asssssuuuummmmmmmeeee* he died, assume... it NEVER, ever ever ever said in the game that he ACTUALLY died, there was NO proof. Just the scene, and the characters stating he was still in the building and whatnot. The characters assumed too, but... yes, I'm pretty sure it's Rufus.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 03:19   Link #285
project myu

Good trailer but does anyone else think that a lot of the voices don't really match the characters? I dunno.. This may be an instance where the dub is better than the sub.. (If they bring it over.)
project myu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 03:41   Link #286
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
Why Would Sephiroth work for rufus anyway he killed his pops
but i think that is the original sephiroth on the whellchair
Old 2005-01-03, 04:49   Link #287
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Kudaj calls Cloud "Brother", so these Silver haired men are indeed sephi clones, like Cloud and Zack. I pieced together then clips, and this is what I got from them. Kudaj (seemingly the leader of the SHM) goes to Rufus demanding their cooperation (it seem Rufus has re-obtained pieces of Jenova and the SHM want them), he refuses. Later, Rufus (wheelchair man) talks to Cloud and states "only you, an EX-SOLIDER can help", so you kind of get the idea Rufus is hiring Cloud to work alongside him and protect Jenova. The (ex)Turks fight with Cloud's gang anyways, as you see late in the trailer. Kudaj is trying to get the children's support, and I'm guessing Marene is important in this... somehow, she seems to be a focus in the trailer in some connection with Cloud.

AniBUROGU// Loveless Animation vs. Manga Comparison
Old 2005-01-03, 19:07   Link #288
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Kudaj calls Cloud "Brother", so these Silver haired men are indeed sephi clones, like Cloud and Zack. I pieced together then clips, and this is what I got from them. Kudaj (seemingly the leader of the SHM) goes to Rufus demanding their cooperation (it seem Rufus has re-obtained pieces of Jenova and the SHM want them), he refuses. Later, Rufus (wheelchair man) talks to Cloud and states "only you, an EX-SOLIDER can help", so you kind of get the idea Rufus is hiring Cloud to work alongside him and protect Jenova. The (ex)Turks fight with Cloud's gang anyways, as you see late in the trailer. Kudaj is trying to get the children's support, and I'm guessing Marene is important in this... somehow, she seems to be a focus in the trailer in some connection with Cloud.
Nice Chibi, finally some new info that I understand that actually makes sense! How did rufus obtain pieces of Jenova though? I thought he was dead fully after you killed him in FF7 before Sephir Sephiroth. I also thought that the Turks were Cloud's enemy, but then why would Kudaj want the support of the children? Its a bit confusing though. Thanks for clearing it up Chibi =).
Old 2005-01-03, 19:13   Link #289
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Heh, yeah.. there are some errors to my story which I can't explian. If only I played the game again and it was more fresh in my mind... unfourtunately it isn't. I might have time to play it again this summer before the DVD is released here.

AniBUROGU// Loveless Animation vs. Manga Comparison
Old 2005-01-03, 19:17   Link #290
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Heh, yeah.. there are some errors to my story which I can't explian. If only I played the game again and it was more fresh in my mind... unfourtunately it isn't. I might have time to play it again this summer before the DVD is released here.
But till' then, I'll just have to tune in on your awesome translations
I was also wondering, the significance of Aeris hasn't been revealed yet and I've eagerly wanted to know, as the only screens I've seen are Cloud and Aeris standing back against each other in the field of flowers and Cloud dropping Aeris in that pond. Oy >.<!!
Old 2005-12-23, 14:32   Link #291
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Takeru Send a message via Skype™ to Takeru
I've seen it and it is awesome! Still want to know when it gets to the US though. they said it was september, but I can't find it anywhere.....
Spoiler for about guy in white robe:
Old 2005-12-23, 14:43   Link #292
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiju32
I've seen it and it is awesome! Still want to know when it gets to the US though. they said it was september
The release date was pushed back a couple of times now. Due for release on the 28th March 2006 (AoD link)
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 14:05   Link #293
Tiamat
Mistress of the Keyblade

Location: Clashing swords with Cloud, Sephiroth, Riku & Sora.
Just in case if anyone doesn't know, FFVII:AC will be released on April 25th. Seriously can't wait, want to see how Sony interpreted it with the English voice actors.
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 16:04   Link #294
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist

Man I have had this movie for ever. But im still waiting for the english verson

I would tell you all about it but I have yet to figure out this spoiler system.

I like how they represented the overdrives so well. it realy was an awsome movie

credit to Neaco
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 16:27   Link #295
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaboso
I would tell you all about it but I have yet to figure out this spoiler system.
To use the spoiler tag, type:

[*spoiler]put your comment here[/spoiler]

without the *

Old 2006-04-13, 16:32   Link #296
Tiamat
Mistress of the Keyblade

Location: Clashing swords with Cloud, Sephiroth, Riku & Sora.
@Diaboso
Oh no worries I've seen it myself. I've had a copy of it along with the animated ova of Last Order for a long time. I just can't wait to hear the English voices, hoping that it will be good, especially Cloud and Sephiroth.

Yeah it is an awesome movie alright I just can't wait for the Domestic version so I can watch it on a larger screen than my computers.

Oh and the spoiler system works like this: ["spoiler=title of what spoiler is about"]your content ["/spoiler"] Just don't add the quotation marks like I did. I did that so I can explain it better. So you should end up with something like this:
Spoiler for title of what spoiler is about:
Hope this helps. Edit: Whoops Hellychan beat me to it.

Last edited by Tiamat; 2006-04-13 at 16:50.
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 08:02   Link #297
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist

Spoiler:

Thanks for the info guys

credit to Neaco
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 07:59   Link #298
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Here is a 10 sec clip of rufus in english http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMR1H...dren%20english

and here is Kadaj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5S0s...dren%20english

I think we can all agree that those 2 va do NOT suit the characters.

The rest however look like they will be okay ( sepi, cloud, tifa, yuffie and airith have the same VA as they did in kingdom hearts, barret has jet from cowboy beebops VA)

And b4 the mods get mad these clips are not rips from the movie they are from gamespot.
________
Marijuana vaporizers

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 14:42.
OMG_Zerg_Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 08:46   Link #299
Obi-Wan
Mr. Folgers! Wassup, suh?
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Zerg_Rush
I think we can all agree that those 2 va do NOT suit the characters.
I thought the dub voices were fine.
Old 2006-04-17, 10:51   Link #300
ryuusei

are they selling it with the 2 disk special edition by default or do i have to specally preorder it. and does anyone know what's the release date for australian release? Been waiting forever for this to come out. Hopefully it wouldn't turn out like KH2 and we have to wait another 2 months just for them to convert the regions >.>
ryuusei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, science fiction