AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-05-09, 22:56   Link #81
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinDragon
The manga isn't finish yet.
Check the weekly Comic Shonen Sunday's list for next week.
http://www.websunday.net/jigou/jigou.html
Inuyasha's name is still on it.
Ah ok, i dont keep up with the manga, and since someone on another board said it finished i just took his word for it
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 23:04   Link #82
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
At last inuyasha will be finished ..wow thank GOD
Yeah, IY has lost its charm for me... I was re-watching some of the earlier episodes and I remebered why I used to like it so much. It's almost as if the romance is no longer powerful and the storyline just bores me now. Oh well, Kikyou is gone...
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 23:11   Link #83
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
Yeah, IY has lost its charm for me... I was re-watching some of the earlier episodes and I remebered why I used to like it so much. It's almost as if the romance is no longer powerful and the storyline just bores me now. Oh well, Kikyou is gone...
...or is she? Have you seen the episode preview in episode 148 yet? How's THAT for unmarked spoilers?
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 23:15   Link #84
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
The last time i checked I was on episode 145.. so, is it worth to collect the rest ??
it seem that inuyasha lost the flare I truly enjoyed the series but now I dont

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 23:50   Link #85
Griffith

Manga spoiler
Spoiler:
Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 23:31   Link #86
Suikun

I've found this that says with certainty that Inuyasha will end in September, but then I trust anything on TV Tome about as far as I can throw them... which isn't very far, considering that it's a website, and... you know... not tangible.
Suikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 05:18   Link #87
SirCanealot
What? I am washed up!

Send a message via MSN to SirCanealot
I've heard that semptember was just a BS rumor. Inuyasha will be running into next year for certain... APARENTLY. But who knows - noone except the bigwigs in charge.
SirCanealot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 10:45   Link #88
ParaParaJMo

Send a message via AIM to ParaParaJMo
I heard from somewhere that the contract is supposed to be 200 episodes. It's pretty stupid that they'd end the series this quick. I heard they were supposed to replace it with Gundam SEED 2, but that's just a rumor. I'm pretty sure we would have character designs and previews of SEED 2 by now if that were true. Plus, the 4th movie is coming out this Winter.
ParaParaJMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 12:16   Link #89
Suikun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaParaJMo
It's pretty stupid that they'd end the series this quick.
This quick? Last time I checked, 200 episodes spread across, what is it, 5 years, is a pretty hefty sum in the anime world. It ain't no Detective Conan, but still...
Suikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 16:42   Link #90
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaParaJMo
I heard from somewhere that the contract is supposed to be 200 episodes. It's pretty stupid that they'd end the series this quick. I heard they were supposed to replace it with Gundam SEED 2, but that's just a rumor. I'm pretty sure we would have character designs and previews of SEED 2 by now if that were true. Plus, the 4th movie is coming out this Winter.
Well the anime allready had alot of filler episodes, so I'd rather get 20 more great epis than 50 filler since Inu Yasha allready has enough of those. It is still a great show however (but becoming rathe costly in the DVD area (only 3 eps per DVD ))
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-13, 16:58   Link #91
ParaParaJMo

Send a message via AIM to ParaParaJMo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikun
This quick? Last time I checked, 200 episodes spread across, what is it, 5 years, is a pretty hefty sum in the anime world. It ain't no Detective Conan, but still...
I meant ending before the 200 episode mark. Sorry that I did not make that clear. Still, I wanna see it have the same ending as the manga which has also been going well.
ParaParaJMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-14, 07:51   Link #92
cercia_highelf
Virtue

Chotto matte kudasai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Agreed. Urusei Yatsura and One Pound Gospel were less than spectacular.

I honestly hope that Inuyasha ends soon. I really don't know how much more delaying the inevitable I can handle.
...excuse me, but is there any anime that you actually LIKE? Who could hate Inu-Yasha (Ok, he HAS got girly hair)? It seems like great fun to me, and movie 2 was funny too.
cercia_highelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-14, 08:37   Link #93
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cercia_highelf
...excuse me, but is there any anime that you actually LIKE? Who could hate Inu-Yasha (Ok, he HAS got girly hair)? It seems like great fun to me, and movie 2 was funny too.
What ARE you talking about? Are you assuming that, because I dislike a series that went nowhere fast and a movie that had an awful story, I dislike every anime series in existance? If you really want to know what I do like, the best place to look is that website in my signature.

I also don't HATE Inuyasha. I actually really, really like Inuyasha (I even have an Inuyasha avatar and sig). However, I just want to see it end because it's just dragging on so much. I'd hate to see a series that enjoy so much end up like Ranma 1/2. Also, Inuyasha does NOT have girly hair.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-14, 08:43   Link #94
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
(I even have an Inuyasha avatar and sig
Lol, i kinda thought that was a dead giveaway that you DID like InuYasha..

but yeah...it's about time the series comes to an end...I mean...how many more powerful demons did exist back then...as soon as he kills one there is an even more powerful demon coming out of the closet...
Old 2004-05-15, 14:13   Link #95
7thMethuselah

Another question, Inu Yasha is licensed but up to which episode has it been licensed? I know DVD's 18-19 are to be released next month, so we're around episode 60 on them but up to which episode is the license?
Old 2004-05-15, 14:17   Link #96
Griffith

The entire series is licensed, from what I understand. Even if that's not the case, it would be stupid to list the unlicensed episodes of it on AnimeSuki, since Viz WILL have them eventually.
Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 14:31   Link #97
7thMethuselah

I know the entire series is considered licensed for animesuki and I know Viz will try to get the entire series sooner or later, but my question was up to which episode do the hold the license right now. Or does the license cover ALL episodes allready?

thx in advance
Old 2004-05-15, 15:01   Link #98
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffith
Manga spoiler
Spoiler:
yay!

My day is made!

Quote:
...or is she? Have you seen the episode preview in episode 148 yet? How's THAT for unmarked spoilers?
Like I said the storyline's been boring me to tears, so I haven't exactly been rushing to get the latest episodes. I'm in 146.

Never before has a "spoiler" made me so glad
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 22:27   Link #99
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
I know the entire series is considered licensed for animesuki and I know Viz will try to get the entire series sooner or later, but my question was up to which episode do the hold the license right now. Or does the license cover ALL episodes allready?

thx in advance
I honestly don't know if they do actually have all the eps or not...but as you know saying it's all licensed is just to save confusion...but right now in the US they're airing eps 53-104 right now...so i guess those can be truly considered licensed
Old 2004-05-16, 16:08   Link #100
White_Line

Send a message via AIM to White_Line
I agree with all of you that say the show probaly needs to end. -__- I've seen all the way to the 100s but you know, it just seems that the plot is dragging on and on and on.... I just feel like if you miss one episode it wouldn't really matter that much considering they are still doing the same thing.

I donno, that's my two cents, I lost interst in it becuase it is too long.
White_Line is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen