AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Old 2011-11-25, 23:47   Link #3881
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Spoiler for ep 107:
What are you talking about? Natsu did smell Zalty, and it was Ultear. Apparently the narrator (who is starting to become annoying the way he feels he has to remind everyone of everything as if we'd have forgotten what happened two seasons ago) should have reminded you that Zalty was Ultear in disguise. Natsu had never met Ultear outside of Zalty's form, and she smelled the same then as she does now (like women's perfume), so him reasoning that he was smelling an old masked man who smelled of women's perfume is perfectly logical.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 04:22   Link #3882
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Not as pretty as last weeks episode, though it certainly did the job. Especially during the first half of the episode.

I've been waiting to see this big twist scene regarding Caprico and Lucy's Mother animated, and it did not disappoint.

& that little Lucy fanservice scene was a nice touch. Points goes to those that spotted it.
Old 2011-11-26, 07:02   Link #3883
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^Not so little :P Good episode, shows how awesome Loke is...even if he gets beat up, he fights in a suit and never gets it dirty/ruffled even if he's bleeding xD Capricorn's rising knee was cool though.
Elfman/Evergreen sure got it hard, but they really tried, gotta give them that much. Too bad their opponent controls friggin reality, how do you fight that :O
Mest finally reporting in...okay, Zalty is one thing, but I doubt Mest's magic works on viewers, so why introduce him as if he hasn't been on air for ages?
Natsu finally reverted from the black/pink back into the good old pink/black fashion!
Old 2011-11-26, 09:08   Link #3884
ookamigirl

Pretty intense episode!
Elfman and Evergreen sure ended up in a pretty serious pinch.
Everyone has a difficult battle going on.
The situation has gotten pretty serious for Fairy Tail.

ookamigirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 11:46   Link #3885
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I just had to laugh at Elfman's bishi eyes that he gave to Ever. And Ever blushing is freaking cute. This episode has officially made me an Elf/Ever shipper.

And will someone PLEASE shut Rustyrose up soon...pwease?
Old 2011-11-26, 18:06   Link #3886
Dextro
He Without a Title

Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Not as pretty as last weeks episode, though it certainly did the job. Especially during the first half of the episode.

I've been waiting to see this big twist scene regarding Caprico and Lucy's Mother animated, and it did not disappoint.

& that little Lucy fanservice scene was a nice touch. Points goes to those that spotted it.
I must say that Lucy has a pretty nice Gainax Bounce going there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I just had to laugh at Elfman's bishi eyes that he gave to Ever. And Ever blushing is freaking cute. This episode has officially made me an Elf/Ever shipper.

And will someone PLEASE shut Rustyrose up soon...pwease?
I'll join in. I'm not a big fan of either character but this episode sold me on their pairing.

Dextro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 19:00   Link #3887
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I do have to say it'd be nice if the series didn't think the viewers were that stupid . We can kind of piece together who Mest is even without them having to outright explain it. Now things are getting interesting though since he has this conflict about reporting in when the result could be Etherion being fired on the island.

Sucks for Elfman and Evergreen, they just couldn't match up here. What a crazy powerful guy able to just mess around with reality itself. Though on the positive Elfman did get a new take-over. Still this is yet another loss and we're running out of Fairy Tail members to win fights with.

Made sense that Natsu smelled Ultear though he's going to be damn confused when he sees a woman instead of her masked disguise .

Good move by Loke to get Lucy out of there. I have no idea what happened with her mother to make Capricorn want to kill Lucy though. Wasn't a surprise her mother was a spirit mage considering Lucy had to pick up that magic somewhere. Still it brings back that mystery of the dragons and why Lucy's mother died. It figures Loke has to deal with an annoying power of being able to summon captured humans. Still time for the leader of the gold keys to show his stuff. Still Capricorn is doing surprisingly well considering he's been out of the spirit world for that long.
Old 2011-11-26, 19:13   Link #3888
immblueversion

Doesn't anyone else think that Capricorn living outside the spirit world for 17 years is the least bit strange, considering Loke, one of the strongest spirits around, could barely last three years? Spirits don't lose their minds over that period of time; they fade to nothing and die. Maybe it's because Loke doesn't express surprise that all of you decide to overlook it. But something else might be afoot, like some power or presence that's sustaining his body.

Old 2011-11-26, 20:40   Link #3889
Quarkboy
Anime Translator

Send a message via AIM to Quarkboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Doesn't anyone else think that Capricorn living outside the spirit world for 17 years is the least bit strange, considering Loke, one of the strongest spirits around, could barely last three years? Spirits don't lose their minds over that period of time; they fade to nothing and die. Maybe it's because Loke doesn't express surprise that all of you decide to overlook it. But something else might be afoot, like some power or presence that's sustaining his body.
Well, like Loke said in the episode: 17 years in the human world without a master is seemingly impossible, but even with a master that master's magic power would have to be off the charts to keep them summoned for that long, hence his question "Who the hell is your Master?"

Loke's supposed to have more magic power himself than any other of the zodiac spirits (I'm pretty sure), and he only managed to stay in the human world with his own power for... what was it, 2-3 years? Anyway, not even close to 17. Capricorn's magic shouldn't be as large as Loke's on his own, so he needs a master or some other source of power to stay in the human world that long.
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 04:23   Link #3890
Acadia

Theory: Capricorn's power comes from the lost magic 'human servants' under his control. Mooching of his servants power I guess. That or he just doesn't give a hoot since Layla abandoned him 17 years ago. Hell of a grudge to want to attack Layla's daughter as well. The whole "OMG he's a spirit!" thing was boring. The fact that he actually was a spirit for the Hartfillia family was surprising. Not quite sure how Lucy will forgive Cap for ensalving people like he has. That's a sore spot that needs to be ironed out delicately. :/
Acadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 19:32   Link #3891
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I don't really care about Capricorn. Meldy is the only fight currently going on that we haven't seen a single second yet.
Old 2011-11-27, 20:16   Link #3892
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I don't really care about Capricorn. Meldy is the only fight currently going on that we haven't seen a single second yet.
Well, get used to him for a bit longer, because it can be safe to assume that the next episode will get to the root of his predicament and perhaps bring his battle with Loke to a close. After all, the next episode title is "Human Gate," so it'd probably make up half the next episode.

Who knows how long the fight with Meldy will be in the next episode. It may be a third of the episode or it may be two minutes, like Gray/Loke vs. "Mest"/Wendy.

Now, as for the rest of the Kin: Natsu is currently on Ultear's trail, so a confrontation between them seems likely, and Hikaru's still on the island, meaning he's bound to bump into someone sooner or later. So besides Zancrow (who's pretty damn well beaten) and Caprico (who's fighting Loke), Azuma and Rustyrose remain unchallenged and undefeated.

Anyone care to guess who will fight (and maybe beat) who? It can even be a wild guess.

Old 2011-11-29, 08:05   Link #3893
crazypeter

As we see, it is extremely hard for someone in fairy tail to kick the bucket. No matter how powerful the magic is , it is even hard to see someone bleeding. But in this series~S level contest.

Well, I am speechless whenever Natsu become invincible when his emotion erupted.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-11-30 at 05:07. Reason: NNo spoilers in anime only threads.
crazypeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 23:14   Link #3894
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 108:
Old 2011-12-02, 23:14   Link #3895
immblueversion

Spoiler for Episode 108:

Wow, Cana. That was cold. If you aren't feeling as bad about it as you should, then you really should be.

Spoiler for Episode 109 preview:

Last edited by immblueversion; 2011-12-02 at 23:24.
Old 2011-12-02, 23:24   Link #3896
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 108:
Old 2011-12-02, 23:50   Link #3897
MAX_COLA_POWER!

For all of you keeping score at home. Lucy's hand on the ground is the same one from Charle's Vision, so we're now 3 for 4 on her visions.
Old 2011-12-02, 23:55   Link #3898
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
For all of you keeping score at home. Lucy's hand on the ground is the same one from Charle's Vision, so we're now 3 for 4 on her visions.
Actually, we're 2 for 4. Or rather 3 for 5. We've yet to see Cana crying (anyone care to guess why, be my guess) and stuff crumbling down. The other three are Natsu trembling (his battle with Gildarts), Lucy's hand (which we just saw), and Zeref himself.

Old 2011-12-03, 00:07   Link #3899
MAX_COLA_POWER!

God bless you blue for being very attentive. You have no idea how long people kept saying that Natsu trembling and lucy's hand didn't happen and that it was Makarov's hand that was on the ground-v-. They made Kain Hikaru look like a super genius.
Old 2011-12-03, 04:25   Link #3900
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep108:

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, magic, shounen