AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-07-01, 00:52   Link #41
Lumir

Wow i just knew an ep of this magnitude would lead strait into fillers. When I saw the awsome ending and all the hype being built after it was over first thing I thought was... "probably fillers next".

Well if they can keep this level of intensity when the "real" story resumes it will be worth the wait. But man just when bleach hit that amazing anime feeling it goes to fillers...

Also Yamma-ji is a power house... and make that a power house of fire. With all that heat he could scorch pretty much anything to a crisp in seconds, and if they were to go further into his power, he could literally use up all the O2 in a confined area with just his blaze.

"First Degree Of The Dragon King!"
Old 2009-07-01, 00:54   Link #42
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I approve of this episode. The music that started at around 7:04 was nice. Yamamoto reducing his enemy to ash was nice. Yamamoto pwning the rest of Halibel's fraction with one move was also nice. And Ichigo's brief battle wasn't bad too watch either.

On an unrelated note, I'm looking forward to the upcoming filler arc. A recent interview with KT confirms he's involved with it. So here's to hoping it'll be worth the watch.

*here's a link to a summary of the interview if you haven't seen it yet*
"Kudo tries to draw Orihime like KT, but he always ends up drawing her really supple and round. KT seems to like it."

Old 2009-07-01, 00:57   Link #43
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
this episoe rocked! i reallly enjoyed it and 5stars for the quality of the animation it really blew me away
Old 2009-07-01, 01:01   Link #44
Z. Kensei
Kensei??

Great Episode, probably the best weve had in awhile. Alot of great scenes here and very well animated. I just love how they moved into Starks fight by having him reflect off the glass. Another good scene would be Yama taking out Allon. Whoever this animator is they should bring him on full time. He works wonders...
Old 2009-07-01, 01:21   Link #45
Jerseykid

That third teaser about the new filler arc in the interview has me pumped now
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 01:28   Link #46
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Ichigo won't appear in the new arc, but Zangetsu will be appearing lots.
yay pre-ichigo bleach!! but im also kind of sad because i never liked the idea of zanpaktou's being used by multiple shinigami, it just seems weird, like yumichika could just swap his zanpaktou with somebody to have one that isn't kidou based
Old 2009-07-01, 01:33   Link #47
Frozen_Angel
Gothy Lesbian from Hell

Sniffle my gf Apache is gone =(
Old 2009-07-01, 01:34   Link #48
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well it wasn't a bad episode. Too bad the fights aren't continuing next week though. Still should be some good fights with the top 3 Espada. Maybe fighting the #2 espada will force Soi Fon to get serious quicker. Heck we might actually see a bankai from her .

Curious to see if Hitsugaya can handle his opponent. Blinked first and used bankai which is never a good sign. At least the fighting around Matsumoto and Hinamori are finished up. Going to take everything to win that fight without having to deal with distractions.
Old 2009-07-01, 01:54   Link #49
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I approve of this episode. The music that started at around 7:04 was nice. Yamamoto reducing his enemy to ash was nice. Yamamoto pwning the rest of Halibel's fraction with one move was also nice. And Ichigo's brief battle wasn't bad too watch either.

On an unrelated note, I'm looking forward to the upcoming filler arc. A recent interview with KT confirms he's involved with it. So here's to hoping it'll be worth the watch.

*here's a link to a summary of the interview if you haven't seen it yet*
no Ichigo in the filler? interesting :3
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 01:58   Link #50
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by OshadowO View Post
so has the manga already concluded this arc?
nope, it hasn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by OshadowO View Post
it seems really annoying that they would go to filler in the middle of the arc as opposed to once the arc is over.
Yes it's annoying, but the studio doesn't seem to care... they've done it twice now. As Nel says in the last line of the preview, they just expect you to "bear with it for a while"
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 02:15   Link #51
Jingjong

Says the new series keyword is "Zanpakutou's manifestations" interesting

Also anyone happen to know how Komamura's bankai is related to hell? Daiguren is the coldest Buddhist cold hell. It's so cold your blisters burst open, making red lotuses.
Jingjong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 02:18   Link #52
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Haha I just had to rofl @ the filler intro lol.

The anime is extremely close to the manga so it was only a matter of time.

This was a pretty good episode though.
Old 2009-07-01, 02:19   Link #53
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ it's summer time, the best time of the year for filler since people go on vacations, so when they come back they'll have 4-5 eps to watch
anyway, pretty nice episode although I WISH ALLON WOULD MOVE HIS ASS FASTER! Yama's Split-sandwich attack was epic, and now that the top three have been revealed, filler time^^
It was kinda nostalgic to see Ichigo after so many episodes, I hope he's in the fillers (and that the filler stretches out as an arc, improvised episodes tend to fail...) so I'll look forward to the first few next episodes.
P.S: LOL at the ending scenes
Old 2009-07-01, 02:21   Link #54
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingjong View Post
Says the new series keyword is "Zanpakutou's manifestations" interesting

Also anyone happen to know how Komamura's bankai is related to hell? Daiguren is the coldest Buddhist cold hell. It's so cold your blisters burst open, making red lotuses.
somebody said that komamura's bankai resembles the hand of the keeper of hell in the substitute shinigami arc
Old 2009-07-01, 02:21   Link #55
Jerseykid

I've wanted to know the story behind all the various swords for ages. It's the filler that always made the most sense to me and the filler they should have done before any other filler was even thought of.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 02:47   Link #56
monir
cho~ kakkoii

It is theorized that at the trillionth of a second after the Big ang, the temperature of the universe was 10^9 degree celsius. So, if the old man who sports those manly nipples ever decides to go bankai, will his power manifest to something to that degree.... I know... lolz...

We need a new power ranking for the captains from what we know up to episode 226 of Bleach episodes.

1. Old man

2. Uhm....... ????

I don't care for the rest. Seriously, why don't the old man just take on the three Espadas and be done with the dramatics? Oh, I know.... he must be endeavoring to give the underlings some experience in fighting.

This episode was fantastic. It was exciting even with the six minutes worth of recap to start it off. And then the side show shows up. Itsy~poo follows soon there after. Orhime-chan's appearance was just matter of a second from then on. Oh, dear girl... how I have longed for your contorted face you make in your effort to say the name, "Kurosaki-kun." She only said it twice in this episode. I took a sequence of snapshots as she completes the phrase Kurosaki-kun. As evident in the following, there is a significant change in her facial experission as she completes the phrase:

1. 2. 3.

4. 5.

What must be passing through her mind?

1. ku 2. ro 3. saki 4. kun 5. yeap, he is fu**ed.

It was disappointing when the switch happened just when the three Espadas were ready to go at it. It's like waking up to the mundane everyday from a wonderful dream. My only comfort in the misery was that sweet, useless Orihime-chan will keep announcing about her useless existence by churning out her, "Kurosaki kun" phrase till the douche bag Ichigo saves her sexy hide. Yes, I am an Orihime fan, and like all faithful Orihime-fans, I like to share my misery.

Bring on the filler.
Old 2009-07-01, 02:51   Link #57
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Spoiler for space:
Spoiler for space:
omg screen caps lol i cant even process thoughts to express the hilarity of your post
cookies
Old 2009-07-01, 03:25   Link #58
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Meh. They covered up Hallibel's wonderful boobs....what a shame.

Inspite of that....graet episode. I didn't expect they'd fit in 3 chapters in 1 episode...
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 03:33   Link #59
Un1ver5e

Send a message via MSN to Un1ver5e
monir, you're nuts, lol.
Un1ver5e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 04:23   Link #60
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

monir you crazy, lovable bastard
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote