AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-13, 04:15   Link #41
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Never played this type of VN be4. (And yes, the onli ones I've played were the Naku Noro Ni series...). Looks interesting, though wonder if it will end up as a harem or not?

On the other hand, is it for PC only? Or is it for some other platform as well?

Edit: Okay it's the PC...
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 07:19   Link #42
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cursed land.
Send a message via Yahoo to Beruko08 Send a message via Skype™ to Beruko08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Never played this type of VN be4. (And yes, the onli ones I've played were the Naku Noro Ni series...). Looks interesting, though wonder if it will end up as a harem or not?

On the other hand, is it for PC only? Or is it for some other platform as well?

Edit: Okay it's the PC...
Well, i don't know if this game has harem ending or not but i'm pretty sure that you can pick any girls you want in this game by choosing the choices while you're playing the game. (there's some girls you can't though)
__________________
My Last.fm Profile | My own gallery corner (Lastest Update: 3/18/2010)
____________________

Umineko no naku koro ni

_____________________

Current Playing: Oblivion IV, Recettear, Bad Company 2, Starcraft II.
Current Watching Shiki, Seitokai, Mitsudomoe, Densetsu, Nurarihyon no mago, FMP Brotherhood, HOTD, Occult

Last edited by Beruko08; 2009-09-13 at 07:30.
Beruko08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 20:43   Link #43
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
This needs to get animated and Russia is win.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 17:00   Link #44
einhorn303
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Age: 26
This would be an auto-buy for me if it were ever localized.

Combining two of my favorite things...politics and lolis.

Well, we could also wait until an enterprising American creates a doujin VN with moe Biden-tan and...getting too ahead of myself? Ok, sorry.
einhorn303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 19:43   Link #45
Cinocard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Yup, yup, A loli "alien," and a moe pu-chin, I'm in, alright

Though, what's the point in diplomatic talks if you can brainwash the whole country, lol.

Quote:
Well, we could also wait until an enterprising American creates a doujin VN with moe Biden-tan and...getting too ahead of myself? Ok, sorry.
A chocolate (or brunette?), loli moe Biden-tan. Pretty unprecedented, as far as my knowledge counts
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 00:00   Link #46
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
After that, we'll probably get other countries involved as well, maybe from China and India?

We can brainwash the entire country, cino, but for some reasons, we cant brainwash the protagonist! How can this happen? Unless the protagonist is an alien himself
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 03:47   Link #47
Chrono Helix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Moe Wolf Chaos?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Genl242_ZU8
__________________
Chrono Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 11:50   Link #48
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono Helix View Post
Lol nice reminder. I swear the game is one of its kind, with voice acting more retarded than the first Resident Evil (the very first publication in 1996), a plot sillier than a tomato yet bloody fun gameplay. Whoever did the plot and directing probably went under a high dose of weed.

This VN is different. How can the president of Russia be such a cute little loli?
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 18:42   Link #49
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
This VN is different. How can the president of Russia be such a cute little loli?
Uhh, no.
__________________
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 06:43   Link #50
theacefrehley
Guitar Man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brazil
Well
The demo/trial is out
Did anyone try it? Does it deliver?
__________________
[]'s from Ace
theacefrehley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 13:27   Link #51
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hungary, Europe
Age: 29
I'm only hearing really positive replies from the people who tried the trial. There is a surprising amount of pressure to get it translated after its release. Oh well, it would be nice if it'd happen.

By the way here's the opening video:
Spoiler for OP on Youtube:
__________________
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 17:47   Link #52
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by theacefrehley View Post
Well
The demo/trial is out
Did anyone try it? Does it deliver?
While I haven't tried the demo yet it's been getting pretty average marks on EGS

EDIT:Playing it now and huge ahoge is huge
__________________

Last edited by Sterling01; 2009-09-20 at 18:19.
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 18:29   Link #53
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
While I haven't tried the demo yet it's been getting pretty average marks on EGS

EDIT:Playing it now and huge ahoge is huge
Keep in mind, a huge portion of the eroge customer demographics are hardcore otaku who use eroge as a girlfriend fantasy escape mechanism who absolutely adore things like K-on because of moe blobbery. So don't be surprised when a work that has an ultra-simple story and character development but has powerful moe-blobbery gets higher marks than one that's not.
__________________
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 18:44   Link #54
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Keep in mind, a huge portion of the eroge customer demographics are hardcore otaku who use eroge as a girlfriend fantasy escape mechanism who absolutely adore things like K-on because of moe blobbery. So don't be surprised when a work that has an ultra-simple story and character development but has powerful moe-blobbery gets higher marks than one that's not.
Oh I know.
Well with what I've saw from the demo
Spoiler for Character ranks:
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 18:46   Link #55
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
To everyone in general, the trial is........... wild to say the least.


Best way to describe it: tongue-in-cheek. Self-parody to the max. Utterly silly. This thing parodies soooooo many things at a time it's ridiculous, in a good way.
__________________
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 00:05   Link #56
Hopeful Death
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: America
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
While I haven't tried the demo yet it's been getting pretty average marks on EGS
Well to be fair we don't even know how many of those scores were even put in after the trial was released. At the least, all the commented ones were pre-demo
__________________
Signature stuff
Hopeful Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 09:06   Link #57
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Okay, I'll be honest. I had no idea this game was supposed to be like this. Thought it would just be a normal romance story..., guess I was wrong. Maybe I'm too naive or what... But the game itself is... like Shinova said, tongue-in-cheek. Its felt like Hayate no Gotoku in an alternate universe, except that the characters are the protagonist's age, and even better, self-parodies instead of parodies of other things. Now can we see the bad endings? Or will we see a nice boat instead

Who knows, if this game sells really well, we might see an anime version of it

EDIT: Gar... I forgot to read the fine print... 18 and above... no wonder I'm seeing some things that are er.... (I'm legal though)

Last edited by Sleep_ping; 2009-09-21 at 23:14.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 13:58   Link #58
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Okay, I'll be honest. I had no idea this game was supposed to be like this. Thought it would just be a normal romance story..., guess I was wrong. Maybe I'm too naive or what... But the game itself is... like Shinova said, tongue-in-cheek. Its felt like Hayate no Gotoku in an alternate universe, except that the characters are the protagonist's age, and even better, self-parodies instead of parodies of other things. Now can we see the bad endings? Or will we see a nice boat instead

Who knows, if this game sells really well, we might see an anime version of it
This... sounds like my dream visual novel. Never before have I hoped so strongly for a translation of this game when it gets released, so let's hope it gets enough popularity for some nice people on the internet to translate it or to get an anime adaption of sorts.
__________________
Tamad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 11:41   Link #59
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: 大陸の片隅
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
EDIT: Gar... I forgot to read the fine print... 18 and above... no wonder I'm seeing some things that are er.... (I'm legal though)


Take it from the characters themselves.
__________________
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 12:42   Link #60
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post


Take it from the characters themselves.
Like Eru and Remi Wait, spaceships have ages...?
__________________
Micchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.