AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: Choose your Favourite K-On! Character(s) !
Hirasawa Yui 180 43.90%
Akiyama Mio 215 52.44%
Tainaka Ritsu 124 30.24%
Kotobuki Tsumugi 118 28.78%
Nakano Azusa 167 40.73%
Yamanaka Sawako 73 17.80%
Hirasawa Ui 93 22.68%
Manabe Nodoka 42 10.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-16, 21:05   Link #201
Hunter_of_Chaos
Revenant of Moenizer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Along with Iris Fortner
"Just as Count Dooku predicted. Mio is #1 on the poll"

Mio is completely unstoppable. I voted her, although I also liked Yui and Azure (Azunyan). She the "Master of Omega" after all, who had the greatest weapon for ultimate destruction: "Moe-Moe-Kyun".
__________________

EVA-01 is one crazy unit, right?

Last edited by Hunter_of_Chaos; 2010-09-18 at 00:36.
Hunter_of_Chaos is offline  
Old 2010-09-16, 21:07   Link #202
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Age: 24
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Yui <3

She's mine! >_> XD
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is online now  
Old 2010-09-16, 21:48   Link #203
ICEheaven102
Tui l người Viẹt!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
Send a message via MSN to ICEheaven102
Mio. I just LOVE her.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
ICEheaven102 is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 02:03   Link #204
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter_of_Chaos View Post
"Just as Count Dooku predicted. Mio is #1 on the poll"
This poll is from last year, so it would take a lot of votes to get Mio off her #1 seat, given her big lead. I'm curious how far Yui will have caught up to Mio if we were to hold a new poll, because, if Japan is anything to go by, Yui has became a lot more popular over the past year and even topped several polls in that period.
__________________
Lord of Fire is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 02:37   Link #205
evangeline88
Moe Master
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: HTT FC
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
This poll is from last year, so it would take a lot of votes to get Mio off her #1 seat, given her big lead. I'm curious how far Yui will have caught up to Mio if we were to hold a new poll, because, if Japan is anything to go by, Yui has became a lot more popular over the past year and even topped several polls in that period.
This. +1.

Revote FTW!
__________________
Life is moe itself ...

evangeline88 is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 03:01   Link #206
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Singapore
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to WBoon Send a message via Skype™ to WBoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
This poll is from last year, so it would take a lot of votes to get Mio off her #1 seat, given her big lead. I'm curious how far Yui will have caught up to Mio if we were to hold a new poll, because, if Japan is anything to go by, Yui has became a lot more popular over the past year and even topped several polls in that period.
Some days, I felt that I'm too harsh about what I said of Season Two.

Lord of Fire's post just chased all my regrets away. ;P
WBoon is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 19:35   Link #207
drsypher
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
This poll is from last year, so it would take a lot of votes to get Mio off her #1 seat, given her big lead. I'm curious how far Yui will have caught up to Mio if we were to hold a new poll, because, if Japan is anything to go by, Yui has became a lot more popular over the past year and even topped several polls in that period.
If I remember right, though, Yui was a bit more popular than the others in Japan, even in season 1. Here, I'm not so sure if Yui would beat Mio, but who knows.
drsypher is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 20:36   Link #208
Hunter_of_Chaos
Revenant of Moenizer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Along with Iris Fortner
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsypher View Post
If I remember right, though, Yui was a bit more popular than the others in Japan, even in season 1. Here, I'm not so sure if Yui would beat Mio, but who knows.
If I remember correctly, Yui's natural Moe output is relatively stronger than Mio. She got funny voice, thus she is also a Dojikko (clumsy girl). Aren't we enjoyed her first scene in S1 episode 01 (U-N-T-A-N)? That's it, she looks so MOE! I liked her at the 1st impression.

But everything changed once Mio showed up her Moe overdrive at S1 episode 04 ("Moe-Moe-Kyun"). Her natural Moe output is actually A BIT lower than Yui, but her overdrive makes short work of it! So, Mio became more powerful than Yui in terms of Moe-ness because of that destructive "Moe-Moe-Kyun"!.

That's my opinion about how could Mio became more popular than Yui.
__________________

EVA-01 is one crazy unit, right?

Last edited by Hunter_of_Chaos; 2010-09-17 at 20:56.
Hunter_of_Chaos is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 20:44   Link #209
PentaSalia
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New York
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to PentaSalia
Not surprised Mio is first. Am i the only one who thinks that she wouldn't be as popular if she didn't have teh boobs. lol


Personally i thought Azusa would have passed Mio in fans once she was introduced,especially with that whole cat ears thing lol.


But in the end,Yui da bess
PentaSalia is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 20:48   Link #210
Hakeru
けいおん だいすき~!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Gensokyo
Send a message via Skype™ to Hakeru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
This poll is from last year, so it would take a lot of votes to get Mio off her #1 seat, given her big lead. I'm curious how far Yui will have caught up to Mio if we were to hold a new poll, because, if Japan is anything to go by, Yui has became a lot more popular over the past year and even topped several polls in that period.
+1
lets revote ..

also add the other character too..

Jun XD

im still love Azusa <3
Hakeru is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 21:06   Link #211
gzt
Alter~
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: [ ☜Atmospehere☞ ]
i only vote tsumugi
gzt is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 21:49   Link #212
piratesof
~Freedom
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Age: 22
I vote for Mio and Azusa
Can't get enough moe from them
piratesof is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 22:00   Link #213
black_star
How should i say it?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Declassified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter_of_Chaos View Post
"Just as Count Dooku predicted. Mio is #1 on the poll"

Mio is completely unstoppable. I voted her, although I also liked Yui and Azure (Azunyan). She the "Master of Omega" after all, who had the greatest weapon for ultimate destruction: "Moe-Moe-Kyun".
Epic post back there
__________________
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! - Doquixote Doflamingo

MAL Twitter
black_star is offline  
Old 2010-09-17, 23:35   Link #214
ricchan23
HTT manager..
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: my home with ricchan...
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to ricchan23
vote for ritsu....
without headband......
ricchan23 is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 05:37   Link #215
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Hard choice between Yui and Azunyan, but in the end the Sunshine Girl won. Like the girls mentioned, you can't get mad at Yui for long.
FlavorOfLife is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 08:08   Link #216
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Voting for Ritsu all the way. With or without headband :P

I think she may be one of my top three favourite anime characters ever.
bloppyblue is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 10:02   Link #217
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Age: 24
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricchan23 View Post
vote for ritsu....
without headband......
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Voting for Ritsu all the way. With or without headband :P

I think she may be one of my top three favourite anime characters ever.

Argh, you two make a strong offer too. Ricchan without her headband was cute~

Umm, so I'm just gonna go to several of my friend's houses and vote for everyone! XD
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is online now  
Old 2010-09-18, 10:46   Link #218
keroro gunsou
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Voting for Ritsu all the way. With or without headband :P

I think she may be one of my top three favourite anime characters ever.
People should love Ritsu more and more!!

She is wonderful,cute and lovely character.
keroro gunsou is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 11:36   Link #219
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 25
Ritsu litterally owns K-ON

If nother band suggetion, therewould be no K-ON to start with
__________________
kitten320 is offline  
Old 2010-09-18, 12:11   Link #220
evangeline88
Moe Master
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: HTT FC
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Ritsu litterally owns K-ON

If nother band suggetion, therewould be no K-ON to start with
Then, if we look at another PoV:
~ If there's no Yui, LMC will not get recognized because of lack of members (4 members required) ...

And furthermore:
~ There will be noone to calm Azusa down (reference to S1 ep09 06:40)
~ There will be no 'Azunyan'!

Yui FTW!
__________________
Life is moe itself ...

evangeline88 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.