AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-07-07, 12:58   Link #21
Fran~
floating away...

Bah... it's Matsumoto... it's like the another reason why boys see Bleach (the other is Orihime )

Matsumoto in bikini figures will appear to the sale in 3, 2, 1...

BTW, Matsumoto could quit as Shinigami and work as gravure idol.
she will have more success, because as shinigami she fails
Old 2009-07-07, 16:31   Link #22
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

:yawn: :yawn:
Old 2009-07-07, 17:10   Link #23
Lendial

halibel, what have they done to your breasts?!!!! i would have given this ep a 9/10 if they had done that single scene faithful to the manga.
Old 2009-07-07, 18:06   Link #24
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Here is preview if someone didn't see, hope I'm allowed to post it here.

meh looks like old style animation will be in next weeks episode to. and if these fillers are taking place before ichigo became a shinigami, why does chad have his powers and why does ishida have his new bow?
Old 2009-07-07, 18:13   Link #25
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
meh looks like old style animation will be in next weeks episode to. and if these fillers are taking place before ichigo became a shinigami, why does chad have his powers and why does ishida have his new bow?
The next episode never was stated to be another episode before 1st one.
Old 2009-07-07, 20:24   Link #26
kagato3

228 looks like part of it might be from Bleach on the Beach I'm sure i've seen those suits before
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 20:35   Link #27
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

What I am disappointed about is since they went retro on us, they should have done the very first op/ed for this episode...just my opinion ( or at the very least changed the op/ed since they kind of suck anyway)
Old 2009-07-07, 20:50   Link #28
strategos

Are they going to animate all of those short chapters of flashbacks?

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 20:58   Link #29
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
What I am disappointed about is since they went retro on us, they should have done the very first op/ed for this episode...just my opinion ( or at the very least changed the op/ed since they kind of suck anyway)
might as well save some money for the good action scenes later on :\

I mean i'm pretty sure a decent amount of people will just skip over this filler arc...it's what i did with the last arc.
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 21:20   Link #30
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

That was actually, pretty good. It be nice if there was more prequel material to work with. Although having a prequel episode 227 episodes in is a bit strange, it beats a random beach episode. lol.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 21:47   Link #31
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
Are they going to animate all of those short chapters of flashbacks?
They might but realy there aren't that many left.
ch -17 Renji/Rukia (flashback aready done durring ss arc)

ch -16 Hitsugaya's back story. (Not done yet.They might do this one durring this arc since his zanpanktuo figured heavly in it.)

ch -12.5 Hitsugaya's birthday with his Vc and Azein and Momo. (no clue where they can fit this one in at doesn't realy show anything importent storywise that hasn't been shown in other places)

ch -.8.a Mizuiro and Keigo meet Ichigo and chad for the frist time on the first day of school in April told from Mizuiro's point of veiw. (this ep)

ch 0 a Day before the start of Bleach from Ichigo's point of veiw (was done at the end of the bount arc and from comments this ep as well)

ch 0 b Day before the start of Bleach from Rukia and Renji's point of veiw(was done at the end of the bount arc and from comments this ep as well )

ch 25.2 6/18 -things like loneliness. Follow up to MitR chapter focuses on Tatsuki and Ichigos relationship and how she feels he is drifting away. (not realy needed since the same issues have been cover else where. might be good for a flashback if tatsuki ever becomes a part of the main group)

ch 88.5 karakura superheroes (done durring ss arc)
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 23:05   Link #32
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
fillers are fine as long as it doesnt have karakura superheroes. hated that part so much.

this episode was actually pretty good. the SS part especially. pretty believable and stuff.
Old 2009-07-07, 23:15   Link #33
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
fillers are fine as long as it doesnt have karakura superheroes. hated that part so much.

this episode was actually pretty good. the SS part especially. pretty believable and stuff.
Besides the total time rewind to the beginning of the anime and aizen still being a captian not being the big bad guy, it was pretty believeable.

I personally think none of this makes sense, yes it explains a little more but holy shit does it make no sense to me at all. next week will be better I hope.
Old 2009-07-07, 23:19   Link #34
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Yeha I think this ep actually has been in the storeroom for a long time and they just dusted it off and called it ep 227 lol...I did not care for the ep, 0 action, nothing new to me anyway...just a waste of time...LONG LIVE AMAGAI
Old 2009-07-07, 23:51   Link #35
ipernorris

Wonderful I downloaded the raw all excited because I was looking forward the Ulquiorra vs Ichigo fight and its development (who reads the manga will understand at once what I'm referring to). But noooo, I had to see some random hentaish crap about Matsumoto and how big her boobs are!
Next episode will be bullshit again, it will be about what a nice loli Rukia is!
Too bad I can't vote about this episode, otherwise I would give it -∞!!!
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 01:04   Link #36
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
I personally think none of this makes sense, yes it explains a little more but holy shit does it make no sense to me at all. next week will be better I hope.
Oh, yeah...A backstory that shows what happened in the lives of all the Bleach characters just before the timeline of the first episode doesn't make sense but a bunch of scantily-clad women and other beachside frolicking that will be featured in the next episode does make sense...

Of course, then again, from any logical standpoint, Bleach isn't supposed to make sense, so I suppose we could welcome next week's fanservice with open arms and other stuff for which to welcome with...

Oh, and look at Orihime's hairstyle; It's like a retro faded rock t-shirt, Orihime before we went all "Kurosaki-kun" on us...I miss those simpler, much less annoying days...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 01:12   Link #37
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
by the way, this episode of bleach was taken from a special manga chapter, so its not THAT filler. check it out you'll see
Old 2009-07-08, 01:35   Link #38
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
by the way, this episode of bleach was taken from a special manga chapter, so its not THAT filler. check it out you'll see
Dude filler = story which does't appear in the main storyline. The fact there was a manga chapter like that doesn't make this anime episode canon: in fact that manga chapter was filler itself!
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 01:47   Link #39
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
didnt find it quite filler, had a lot of character evolution and conotations to previous storyline
Old 2009-07-08, 02:01   Link #40
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Dude filler = story which does't appear in the main storyline. The fact there was a manga chapter like that doesn't make this anime episode canon: in fact that manga chapter was filler itself!
Just because something happens out-of-continuity doesn't mean its not canon and according to whom was the chapter considered filler?

I found this episode to be highly enjoyable, a refreshing look back at how the world of Bleach was before things went crazy.

Tags
weekly episode discussion