AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-07-14, 10:37   Link #41
Haak
Forever Alone...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Aizen has planned this for a long time. I doubt he will be beaten by anything but overwhelming power and that's at least a stage 2, if not only a properly controlled stage 2. Maybe stage 2 enables one certain character to fight on par with Aizen.
That would be a bit sad wouldn't it?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 10:42   Link #42
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Aizen has planned this for a long time. I doubt he will be beaten by anything but overwhelming power and that's at least a stage 2, if not only a properly controlled stage 2. Maybe stage 2 enables one certain character to fight on par with Aizen.
true but i think Shinji or Yama-jii will at least smack him around a little bit before Ichigo shows up too save the day with his fully mastered super hollow form, that Nel or Grimmjaw(i think he might still be alive) will have taught him how to achieve
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 10:52   Link #43
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
true but i think Shinji or Yama-jii will at least smack him around a little bit before Ichigo shows up too save the day with his fully mastered super hollow form, that Nel or Grimmjaw(i think he might still be alive) will have taught him how to achieve
I think Grimmjaw will become a good guy (He's somehow similar to Kenpachi, isn't he?), but as I like him, he might yet die opposing one of the evil captains.
I agree on him having some insight on Hollows. Maybe he fuses with Ichigo somehow and eats the other hollow inside of him so that Grimmjaws spirit becomes the controllable hollow part inside of Ichigo.
I think Inoue can completely restore Neliel's mask.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:04   Link #44
Farscape
Secondman
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
So obvious..
Farscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:06   Link #45
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I think Inoue can completely restore Neliel's mask.
She definitely could, but will she? She is competing for Ichigo after all, and Nel has no problem showing her affection for him. Rukia is already beating her pretty bad and I don't think she would want any more competition, I think it would be an awesome character development for Orihime if she deliberately didn't heal Nel (or maybe Rukia after she fights Yammy) out of jealousy
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:09   Link #46
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
She definitely could, but will she? She is competing for Ichigo after all, and Nel has no problem showing her affection for him. Rukia is already beating her pretty bad and I don't think she would want any more competition, I think it would be an awesome character development for Orihime if she deliberately didn't heal Nel (or maybe Rukia after she fights Yammy) out of jealousy
Hehehe, that is quite an interesting idea, isn't it? Neliel is definitely a beauty, depending on taste she is even more beautiful than Inoue, not to forget she's a real woman (sounds strange when looking at that baby, doesn't it?) ^^
Yet I think that Orihime will heal her as she heals anybody.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:14   Link #47
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Yet I think that Orihime will heal her as she heals anybody.
Yeah it would just be cool to see that Ulquiorra had made as big of an impression on Orihime as Orihime did on him. Oh well, I guess I might be expecting a little to much from Kubo
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:20   Link #48
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Yeah it would just be cool to see that Ulquiorra had made as big of an impression on Orihime as Orihime did on him. Oh well, I guess I might be expecting a little to much from Kubo
Ulquiorra has vanished to dust. I think not even she is able to bring him back. He's gone with the wind. In the end, he was a nice guy. His death was sad.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:23   Link #49
Haak
Forever Alone...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
In the end, he was a nice guy.
You're freaking kidding me, right?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:25   Link #50
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zeon
Age: 23
I Wouldn't Stand To See Ulquiorra As A Good Guy
__________________
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:26   Link #51
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Ulquiorra has vanished to dust. I think not even she is able to bring him back. He's gone with the wind. In the end, he was a nice guy. His death was sad.
i was referring more to the fact that ulquiorra seemed more human towards the end, as a result of his relationship with orihime (and ichigo)
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:27   Link #52
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
crack pot theories galore!
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:39   Link #53
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i was referring more to the fact that ulquiorra seemed more human towards the end, as a result of his relationship with orihime (and ichigo)
Yes, indeed. You could see that, too.
Of course he died as a villain. He even wanted to take revenge on Ichigo as he knew he would die, but at least he didn't hurt somebody else. Ichigo lost control and stabbed his sword into Ishida.
He had such a kind face.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:46   Link #54
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post

He had such a kind face.
more emotionless than kind imo.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:49   Link #55
Wolcik
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
So basicly what's happening is that Vaizard are fighting some cannon fodder the whole time. As far as I remember that used to be filler part in anime when they drag fights - it didn't suppose to take whole chapters if it's not DBZ Oo
__________________
Wolcik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:50   Link #56
Haak
Forever Alone...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Do you guys really think Ulquiorra is dead. He did say "If you don't kill me now, it'll never be over". Plus he asked Ichigo to kill him while he was already dying. Why would would he need Ichigo to do that?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:54   Link #57
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Do you guys really think Ulquiorra is dead. He did say "If you don't kill me now, it'll never be over". Plus he asked Ichigo to kill him while he was already dying. Why would would he need Ichigo to do that?
Maybe there's something that catches these dead villains in HM and recreates them. It's a special place to hollows after all.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:55   Link #58
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zeon
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Do you guys really think Ulquiorra is dead. He did say "If you don't kill me now, it'll never be over". Plus he asked Ichigo to kill him while he was already dying. Why would would he need Ichigo to do that?
>_<
Uli Could Have Owned Them All In 5 Secs He Had Left Too Live
__________________
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 15:28   Link #59
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Do you guys really think Ulquiorra is dead. He did say "If you don't kill me now, it'll never be over". Plus he asked Ichigo to kill him while he was already dying. Why would would he need Ichigo to do that?
If Ichigo didn't kill him, that means their fight would be never over since it wasn't Ichigo who cut him and in the end Ulquiorra died on his own. So they have never settled anything what means it hasn't ended.

I think it was more of an honor to get stabbed than die like this.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 16:39   Link #60
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: +48 28' 43.50", +16 35' 17.08"
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
what's with all the complaints? Shinji's aiming right for Aizen's head
__________________
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.