AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-15, 19:33   Link #1
Shinji_hirako
Tojima Hana

Romance & Ecchi

I'm trying to find anime that are ecchi & romance. School life & harem would be good also.

LIST OF ANIME I ALREADY WATCHED
----------------
To Love Ru
Ichigo 100%
Chobits
Sekirei
ToraDora
Shuffle
Rosario to Vampire
Rosario to Vampire Capu2
Love Hina
Kanokon
Kimikiss pure rouge
Please Teacher
Please Twins
Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~
Old 2009-07-15, 19:54   Link #2
qwertyuiopz

clannad
myself yourself
crescent love
da capo
air tv
school rumble
zero no tsukaima
Old 2009-07-15, 20:18   Link #3
Shinji_hirako
Tojima Hana

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiopz View Post
clannad
myself yourself
crescent love
da capo
air tv
school rumble
zero no tsukaima
I'm watching "myself ;yourself" right now, not bad.

I heard school rumble is a bad anime.

Is there alot of drama in Clannad?
Old 2009-07-15, 20:39   Link #4
qwertyuiopz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji_hirako View Post
I'm watching "myself ;yourself" right now, not bad.

I heard school rumble is a bad anime.

Is there alot of drama in Clannad?
u must be mixing up school rumble with school days D:

and clannad gets really dramatic by 2nd season
Old 2009-07-15, 20:43   Link #5
Shinji_hirako
Tojima Hana

Quote:
u must be mixing up school rumble with school days D:

and clannad gets really dramatic by 2nd season
Oh, my bad.

If there's other ecchi/romance, please tell.

thanks.
Old 2009-07-15, 23:09   Link #6
velvet nightmare

-green green is one
though the actual story doesn't compare to the better quality ones already listed

-Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka
don't remember how much ecchi it had, but for sure i know the latest ova was dedicated to ecchi
Old 2009-07-16, 02:37   Link #7
npcomplete

Hatsukoi Limited, very little ecchi but still great (although way too short). Most similar to KimiKiss in your list.
Old 2009-07-16, 08:06   Link #8
Cipher

School Days-yep..very ecchi(sex scenes), very harem-y(over 5 girls or something), yet very tragic and usually unappealing because of its sexually and thus evil driven main character.
Old 2009-07-16, 14:59   Link #9
Saleh
Inactive

Ah! My Goddess
DearS
Sekirei
Love Hina
Akikan!
Amaenaideyo!!
Ninomiya-Kun
Old 2009-07-16, 15:03   Link #10
cerrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
School Days-yep..very ecchi(sex scenes), very harem-y(over 5 girls or something), yet very tragic and usually unappealing because of its sexually and thus evil driven main character.
School Days isn't so much ecchi as it is straight up honest about sex and relationships. It's not like School Days uses the sex scenes to tease or tantalize the viewers, rather it uses the sex to drive the plot forward. School Days is more of a drama/romance series.

Anyways, I found some old CDs last night while cleaning and came across some older series that I had archived. Try checking out Video Girl Ai and DNA^2 if older anime doesn't faze you.
Old 2009-07-16, 17:10   Link #11
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I can't think of a series that's less romantic than School Days. If you have an ounce of the romantic in you, that show will do it's best to drag it out and pulverize it to dust.
Old 2009-07-16, 21:02   Link #12
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I can't think of a series that's less romantic than School Days. If you have an ounce of the romantic in you, that show will do it's best to drag it out and pulverize it to dust.
Agreed. Although I did enjoy its authenticity and intellectual value, its not really for persons that accents their emotion more than their wit. I'd categorize it more as a psychological one since it deals more with the human tendency to value pleasure and the aberration, as a result of it, as oppose to "love" wherein its accustomedly "happy" . In short, don't watch School Days.
Old 2009-07-16, 23:38   Link #13
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

While I agree with everything you said, in essence you really only needed the last four words. That's universal truth and applicable at any time.
Old 2009-07-18, 13:20   Link #14
Sugar_Prayer
The Awesome One

Maburaho!! Ecchi, harem, and romance, all in one!!! ^o^

Could this be.... *gasp* A harem?!
Old 2009-07-20, 20:14   Link #15
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Ai Yori Aoshi - Moderately ecchi but no hentai. Starts out as sort of a sweet romance with some ecchi but stops focusing on the main pairing and pretty much becomes a harem. Also a little bit of college life is thrown in there. It's light-hearted and fun as far as romances go. It's got great animation even by today's standards IMO(Hard to believe it was made by J.C. staff and how they didnt' continue the quality, I'd say they just caught up again with Toradora).

Mahoromatic - One of the most ecchi shows I've watched, (Some might say it's still fairly innocent compared to other stuff... but it has tons of nipple shots and fairly graphic sexual fantasizing by the characters...) It's a romance with a bit of harem, sci-fi and action. I would recommend this one if you'd like a story with a lot of ecchi while still making a good effort to maintain a serious plotline. There is a lot of interaction with characters from school, but not much school in the show.

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu - Romance & ecchi focusing only on one pairing. Not really much of a plot, it's just fun light-hearted entertainment.

Hand Maid May - Sort of like Haruka no Himitsu but with a bit of sci-fi like Chobits, and also a little bit of drama, although not as strong(IMO), as Chobits.

All of the shows are very low on the angst factor and are pretty comedic like the first half of Chobits & Toradora, I would say. They all have crap-loads of fan-service and stories that focus on romance.
Old 2009-07-22, 14:38   Link #16
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Agreed. Although I did enjoy its authenticity and intellectual value, its not really for persons that accents their emotion more than their wit. I'd categorize it more as a psychological one since it deals more with the human tendency to value pleasure and the aberration, as a result of it, as oppose to "love" wherein its accustomedly "happy" . In short, don't watch School Days.
No one should ever recommend that anime. Its horrific. Scared me for life.

As for the topic.. I''s was a decent OVA, the manga was better and the same with Suzuka.
Old 2009-07-22, 14:54   Link #17
qwertyuiopz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
No one should ever recommend that anime. Its horrific. Scared me for life.

As for the topic.. I''s was a decent OVA, the manga was better and the same with Suzuka.
BOO
school days is the best
if it scared u for life then it did its purpose well
Old 2009-07-22, 19:18   Link #18
Echoes

Quote:
BOO
school days is the best
if it scared u for life then it did its purpose well
Most people would disagree with your values, as most people don't enjoy being scarred; especially for life.

I thought School Days was interesting. It had the most deplorable and loathsome lead ever, and that at least made it somewhat unique. I realize I'm in a minority here, but I enjoyed it, though I readily admit that it's not a good anime by most standards.
Old 2009-07-24, 16:02   Link #19
Hayaku
Ecchi go Boom 0(^.^)0

Echoes, I enjoyed that anime as well. I wish I could see more of those anime just because School Days Is the only anime I've seen where the protagonist really truly gets his come-upins, but also because I loved his actions and the high school drama at it's peak, I mean thats as far as it can go ^.^

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2009-07-24, 18:03   Link #20
cerrian

If you subtract the ending to School Days, not that it was a bad ending just a shocker, you'd have a pretty damn good romance/harem story.

So many people forget how good it was up until it turned the corner and got ugly.
Closed Thread