AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Vice Captain [Multiple Selection Enabled]
Abarai Renji 38 24.05%
Kira Izuru 26 16.46%
Kotetsu I-S-A-N-E 25 15.82%
Hinamori Momo 22 13.92%
Kurotsuchi Nemu 35 22.15%
Ise Nanao 34 21.52%
Hisagi Shuuhei 59 37.34%
Matsumoto Rangiku 53 33.54%
Kusajishi Yachiru 43 27.22%
Omaeda Marechiyo 6 3.80%
Chojiro Sasakibe 6 3.80%
Iba Tetsuzaemon 7 4.43%
Shiba Kaien 27 17.09%
Aizen Souske 25 15.82%
Lisa 41 25.95%
Hiyori 31 19.62%
Mashiro 18 11.39%
Ichimaru Gin 45 28.48%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-08-04, 06:34   Link #61
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
His fights against Mabashi and Gesell...

I don't know who those people are.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 06:58   Link #62
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I thought you watch the anime... oh well, here ya are. =D

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Mabashi
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Gesell
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 07:05   Link #63
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I thought you watch the anime... oh well, here ya are. =D

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Mabashi
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Gesell
oh... filler characters...
And I don't recall Hisagi actually losing those 'fights' it was more like he showed up and assisted people already fighting, thus making it not really his fight.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 09:23   Link #64
JustRob
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Obviously Kira. He's a depressed emo insane guy who can be ruthless and friendly at the same time. Also he seems to be the only guy who truly despises his former captain, out of the three. I used to like Hisagi but since it has been revealed that he's in love with Tousen, I lost respect for him.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 09:27   Link #65
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
I don't think Kira really hates Gin, but its true that Gin fucked up Kira's brain for awhile.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 09:50   Link #66
Forum_Aristocrat
The King of the New SS
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In My Palace. Filled with Matsumoto's and Momo's
Age: 26
Kira is trash.
Simple as that.
His character design is pathetic, his sword release is unbearably unimpressive.
Which is probably why he gave him to Gin.
__________________
Only one man is worthy of standing at the top in the Heavens
Forum_Aristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 09:59   Link #67
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum_Aristocrat View Post
Kira is trash.
Simple as that.
His character design is pathetic, his sword release is unbearably unimpressive.
Which is probably why he gave him to Gin.
What about Kira's design is pathetic? And how is his shikai unimpressive? I think Aizen fails way harder in both those areas. An overpowered villain who knows everything? Lame. A move that lasts for ever and can't be resisted? Lame. Just because your on Aizen's dick 24/7 doesn't mean you have to make stupid, rude remarks about every other character.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 10:00   Link #68
JustRob
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Actually his sword makes every other direct combat sword useless. So no it's not unimpressive
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 10:13   Link #69
Forum_Aristocrat
The King of the New SS
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In My Palace. Filled with Matsumoto's and Momo's
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
What about Kira's design is pathetic? And how is his shikai unimpressive? I think Aizen fails way harder in both those areas. An overpowered villain who knows everything? Lame. A move that lasts for ever and can't be resisted? Lame. Just because your on Aizen's dick 24/7 doesn't mean you have to make stupid, rude remarks about every other character.
Look at him, and you ask me what about his design is pathetic. I know truth can be a hard pill to swallow, but the effects can be remarkable. I know you like him because he was Gin's precious vice-captain, but its plain to see Kira is unbearable and should be killed off.

Aizen doesn't have to his Shikai to step on ants, he said such himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Actually his sword makes every other direct combat sword useless. So no it's not unimpressive
Its simpleness makes it unimpressive.
__________________
Only one man is worthy of standing at the top in the Heavens
Forum_Aristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 10:19   Link #70
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum_Aristocrat View Post
Look at him, and you ask me what about his design is pathetic. I know truth can be a hard pill to swallow, but the effects can be remarkable. I know you like him because he was Gin's precious vice-captain, but its plain to see Kira is unbearable and should be killed off.
I was actually asking you to provide some examples of how Kira's design is pathetic, maybe you should spend less time trying to insult me and more time coming up with support for your idiotic statements


Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum_Aristocrat View Post
Its simpleness makes it unimpressive.
Again, Aizen's shikai is equally simplistic and therefore by your own logic, it is unimpressive.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 10:36   Link #71
Granpa_Diggs
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Just because your on Aizen's dick 24/7 doesn't mean you have to make stupid, rude remarks about every other character.
That would make you a bit of hypocrite.
_____

Kira is not that bad. Even though I am not a fan at all. I'm more of Shiba Kaien person
Granpa_Diggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 10:40   Link #72
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granpa_Diggs View Post
That would make you a bit of hypocrite.
What's that supposed to mean?
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 11:46   Link #73
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
What's that supposed to mean?

"a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess"
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 11:49   Link #74
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post

"a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess"
Argh, I was hoping someone was going to call me for being a Gin fanboy and I was going to say "I know that, I was asking what you meant by hypocrite" Now my plan is ruined
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 11:57   Link #75
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Argh, I was hoping someone was going to call me for being a Gin fanboy and I was going to say "I know that, I was asking what you meant by hypocrite" Now my plan is ruined
lmao well someone will tell you some day...

I have been hearing that alot "Fanboy".. whats next...
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 12:10   Link #76
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
[FONT=Century Gothic]
I have been hearing that alot "Fanboy".. whats next...
Its because this forum has recently been invaded by an over zealous fanboy
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 12:13   Link #77
Granpa_Diggs
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
What's that supposed to mean?
I was tawkin about you criticizin' him for bashing characters he doesnt like when you doin' the same
Granpa_Diggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 12:14   Link #78
Forum_Aristocrat
The King of the New SS
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In My Palace. Filled with Matsumoto's and Momo's
Age: 26
@Gin
Thanx for promoting me
Loser
__________________
Only one man is worthy of standing at the top in the Heavens
Forum_Aristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 12:20   Link #79
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granpa_Diggs View Post
I was tawkin about you criticizin' him for bashing characters he doesnt like when you doin' the same
There's a difference,
1) he was doing it because he's an immature fanboy. I was doing it because Im an immature fanboy who likes to mess with people
2) I only bashed Aizen because I knew it would make him mad.
3) He was just going around calling people idiots, praising his beloved Aizen and bashing every other character because they weren't Aizen. I go around talking about how cool my favorite characters are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum_Aristocrat View Post
@Gin
Loser
Its in italics so I know you mean it
Maybe if you bold and underline it next time it might affect me but I doubt it because,unlike you, I don't have feelings. (I'm a man)
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 12:33   Link #80
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Its because this forum has recently been invaded by an over zealous fanboy
heh.. okay then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post

Its in italics so I know you mean it
Maybe if you bold and underline it next time it might affect me but I doubt it because,unlike you, I don't have feelings. (I'm a man)
So you turned into a Sai..
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.