AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-08-27, 04:53   Link #61
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Why not? 1 and 2 are very loosely connected, and the Prince met Khaileena only after getting to the island of time. If they make a second movie, I bet it will be amazing...but I wonder which "ending" Disney would go for
I see what you mean. I was mistaken to say that Tamina created the sands. It may just happen now that I think about it. Of course, Disney will choose the good ending where Khaileena lives, although tbh, when you consider what happened in the third game, Babylon would've been better off if the Dahaka did kill Kahileena. Without her, the dagger of time would be powerless, and Zervan wouldn't have obtained the power of the sands to transform his army into sandmonsters. The only way that could possibly happen is if Disney decides to change Khaileena's character to make her pure evil, but that wouldn't really work with them since we already have the Dahaka acting as the pure evil character, and Warrior Within had no other female lead except for that other b*** in the beginning of the game.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote