AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-01, 20:28   Link #81
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Angry Dumb Japs

I had a bad experience with a loud, obnoxious, Japanese girl TODAY! In my 1st period class(U.S. History), I was talking to my friend who sits like 5feet from me, then during our conversation about how my friend could hack into the school districts server(which I know he can do, it isn't very hard) this Japanese girl that sits right in back of me started butting in and saying crap like "Haa, you actually believe him" and I said "Yeah, I have no reason not to believe him". My friend even told her that it's easy to hack the server, then she got mad and started saying crap like "ugly Hispanic boys" and other crap. I got pissed and said "f*** you, your ugly." She then said "Oh wow, you didn't call me ugly." I was going to go on to tell her she looked like a beaver but I thought that'd sound too racey (which really isn't because this girl actually looks like one. She has these huge buck teeth and dumb slanted eyes).

Then she threatened to hit me in the back of the head. I kinda wish she did, if she did I could say that I was temporarily insane and couldn't control myself after beating in that slant-eye face of hers. LOL, but I didn't. if she starts crap again tomarrow my friend and I are going to ask to have her moved to a different class.

I see Japanese girls like this alot where I live. What the heck is there problem?
Old 2004-03-01, 21:03   Link #82
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
hehe nice one
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
I had a bad experience with a loud, obnoxious, Japanese girl TODAY! In my 1st period class(U.S. History), I was talking to my friend who sits like 5feet from me, then during our conversation about how my friend could hack into the school districts server(which I know he can do, it isn't very hard) this Japanese girl that sits right in back of me started butting in and saying crap like "Haa, you actually believe him" and I said "Yeah, I have no reason not to believe him". My friend even told her that it's easy to hack the server, then she got mad and started saying crap like "ugly Hispanic boys" and other crap. I got pissed and said "f*** you, your ugly." She then said "Oh wow, you didn't call me ugly." I was going to go on to tell her she looked like a beaver but I thought that'd sound too racey (which really isn't because this girl actually looks like one. She has these huge buck teeth and dumb slanted eyes).

Then she threatened to hit me in the back of the head. I kinda wish she did, if she did I could say that I was temporarily insane and couldn't control myself after beating in that slant-eye face of hers. LOL, but I didn't. if she starts crap again tomarrow my friend and I are going to ask to have her moved to a different class.

I see Japanese girls like this alot where I live. What the heck is there problem?
Old 2004-03-01, 21:04   Link #83
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
ROFLFAO
Old 2004-03-01, 21:38   Link #84
Dorfl

RichMan's story was extremely stupid. Nasty people are nasty people, the colour of the skin doesn't figure into it. There are nasty white people, nasty black people, nasty Asians, nasty everything. Just saying "so-so is nasty because so-so is this colour," is a narrow-minded way of thinking. "So-so is nasty because so-so is a nasty person," end of story. I notice RichMan isn't exactly endearing himself to anybody either.
Old 2004-03-01, 22:00   Link #85
method

Ashibaka shoots and scores.
Why is it that these types of threads all turn into black women are ugly, loud space hookers?

Last edited by method; 2004-03-02 at 00:56.
Old 2004-03-02, 00:51   Link #86
RichMan
????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
RichMan's story was extremely stupid. Nasty people are nasty people, the colour of the skin doesn't figure into it. There are nasty white people, nasty black people, nasty Asians, nasty everything. Just saying "so-so is nasty because so-so is this colour," is a narrow-minded way of thinking. "So-so is nasty because so-so is a nasty person," end of story. I notice RichMan isn't exactly endearing himself to anybody either.
It wasn't stupid, it's a fact that black girls are more "ghetto" than any other race. So bascially they got the highest chances of being complete bitches. Not to say that some girls in other races aren't angels themselves, it's just black girls are the majority.
Old 2004-03-02, 01:01   Link #87
method

Gee talk about making generalizations. Since you seem to be in high school, I really doubt that you can speak on the entire black female population.
Old 2004-03-02, 01:04   Link #88
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMan
It wasn't stupid, it's a fact that black girls are more "ghetto" than any other race. So bascially they got the highest chances of being complete bitches. Not to say that some girls in other races aren't angels themselves, it's just black girls are the majority.

Quote:
Gee talk about making generalizations. Since you seem to be in high school, I really doubt that you can speak on the entire black female population.
sure he can. he can speak on them, he just did. whether he can accuratly represent their veiws is another thing

and about the high school thing: I am insulted that you lump me with him (if you call him a homo i will be more incensed) (and so will dranz)(or whomever)
Old 2004-03-02, 01:11   Link #89
method

I apologize for lumping you in with Richman. I don't have a problem with homosexuals since that means more women for me.
Old 2004-03-02, 01:15   Link #90
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by method
I apologize for lumping you in with Richman. I don't have a problem with homosexuals since that means more women for me.
I swear to god i had a post waying nothing but "More for me"

but i cant find it.

i am glad another person shares my view of thi...

this is interracial marriges. why are you talking about homosexuals?
Old 2004-03-02, 01:15   Link #91
RichMan
????

What? I don't make fun of homosexuals, and I said is true. If you don't believe me, go to a place with a lot of black people or see who the most obnoxious people are on TV.
Old 2004-03-02, 01:19   Link #92
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

you are going for a record arent you. no one has gotten this 3 times in a row. yet.

that is one of the most retarded things i have heard... in about forever. cuz i cant hear it.

that is one of the most retarded things i have read in 5 minutes, since i saw your previous post.

all black people (or most black people)(women as you specify) are not bitches.

it depends on what particular area you take a sample from.

they are probably "bitches*" to you because you treat them as such.

*doesnt bitches mean- they are yours?
Old 2004-03-02, 01:21   Link #93
Umbrae
Generic Human

Quote:

odd I always thought it was latino girls that were the most gehto. at least here in san deigo that is the average.

Race is less important to determinging how some one will act than where thier from IMO. areas build sterio types, no race. although normaly in each area you pack each race into thier own little section of that area, so basicly they get generalized sub types.

At least that is my take on it.
Old 2004-03-02, 01:23   Link #94
method

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
I swear to god i had a post waying nothing but "More for me"

but i cant find it.

i am glad another person shares my view of thi...

this is interracial marriges. why are you talking about homosexuals?
you brought up the word homo so i just decided to make a little joke about it.

as we know tv gives an accurate portrayal of people in general. takes a look at richman's banner and realizes the truth.
Old 2004-03-02, 01:23   Link #95
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
one of the nicest person i know is a black girl.
maybe ure only looking at the "bad apples"
in my school majority of these "obnoxious" grls are the majority of our school. Because the more ppl there are, the higher chances of u finding the bad ppl.

im not against interracial marriages. Just go for whoever u love. I personally never liked anyone that wasnt Korean. Thats just my taste tho, its not i find them neccessarily more attractive, they're just more my type. (yes i can tell the difference between other asian groups if ure wondering)

ive always felt more comfortable around them.... probably because:
My closest friends were always church friends (i ovbioulsy attended korean churches... parents dont speak english after all.) until i went to high school. Trust me it was coincidence, not because im racist and prejudice against religions.

all cacausians being gone by 2100?? i heard in 2200 there will be no more natrual blondes. It seems a bit odd tho.... yet not so farfetched......
Old 2004-03-02, 01:24   Link #96
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
It wasn't stupid, it's a fact that black girls are more "ghetto" than any other race..
for that you got #1

Quote:
If you don't believe me, go to a place with a lot of black people or see who the most obnoxious people are on TV.
for that you get #2

Quote:
odd I always thought it was latino girls that were the most gehto. at least here in san deigo that is the average.
for that... oh wait. that isnt you.

Ghetto: where nazis kept jews, a slum.

what does bing of a race make someone poor/unfortunate/jewish?

i wont use my image again.
Old 2004-03-02, 01:28   Link #97
RichMan
????

Jeez, I don't want to say it, but I think your part mentally retarded.

First off, I don't hate all black people. I only hate the ones that are loud and obnoxious that basically are against me and others for no preticular reason.

Secondly, my info is true, and I "KNOW" that it is at least 100% true here in America(I doubt there'd be hardcore ghetto black girls in the middle east. LOL)

Next, stop with the annoying picture. Do you got a crush on him or something? Speak for yourself, not a lame picture.

And finally, stop editing your post so many times. Are you SO stupid that you can't gather all your thoughts in one post (like me)

You've been pwned! :P
Old 2004-03-02, 01:28   Link #98
Sai
apathetic

Send a message via AIM to Sai
Quote:
What? I don't make fun of homosexuals, and I said is true. If you don't believe me, go to a place with a lot of black people or see who the most obnoxious people are on TV.
Eeveryone!! I have an announcement to make!!!! Drumroll please.....*buddddddddddddddddddd* Richman is racist!!!!! Who would've know?!

*Follower of Sladism*
Old 2004-03-02, 01:31   Link #99
RichMan
????

Quote:
Eeveryone!! I have an announcement to make!!!! Drumroll please.....*buddddddddddddddddddd* Richman is racist!!!!! Who would've know?!
Lemme make this short:

Uh no. and besides, one of my best friends is black.
Old 2004-03-02, 01:32   Link #100
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Jeez, I don't want to say it, but I think your part mentally retarded.

First off, I don't hate all black people. I only hate the ones that are loud and obnoxious that basically are against me and others for no preticular reason.

Secondly, my info is true, and I "KNOW" that it is at least 100% true here in America(I doubt there'd be hardcore ghetto black girls in the middle east. LOL)

Next, stop with the annoying picture. Do you got a crush on him or something? Speak for yourself, not a lame picture.

And finally, stop editing your post so many times. Are you SO stupid that you can't gather all your thoughts in one post (like me)

You've been pwned! :P
I edit alot because it pisses people like you off.

you dont hate all black people?
Quote:
It wasn't stupid, it's a fact that black girls are more "ghetto" than any other race..
sure sounds like it to me.

you know it is 100% true... hmm... is that true like a 120gb western digital holds 120 gigabytes of memory? of course it is!

the annoying picture: hmm... not as annoying as you.

do i have a crush on him: no. i dont know who he is.

Oh no ive been pawned!... ... ... heavens... what is your defninition of pawned

the pawned where you get the ticket? or captured like a pawn?