AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-10-12, 15:55   Link #2401
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFalcon View Post
In Nisemonogatari, Nadeko had a special closet in her room that she wouldn't let Araragi look in. Had a lot of locks and bolts on it, and Nadeko creepily said she wouldn't forgive anyone for looking inside, not even Araragi. I was thinking this might be explained in the latest arc, but it wasn't. Did the light novel ever explain what was in Nadeko's closet?
Dead bodies, lots of lots of dead bodies. Puppies and kittens as well, bitch is crazy, she eats them raw.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 16:00   Link #2402
shinyaNakagawa
Lifeless shut-in
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my delusions
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Dead bodies, lots of lots of dead bodies. Puppies and kittens as well, bitch is crazy, she eats them raw.
You sure?
Spoiler for length:
shinyaNakagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 16:27   Link #2403
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyaNakagawa View Post
You sure?
Spoiler for length:
Nope, dead people everywhere. Turns out Nadeko's a cannibal.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 18:38   Link #2404
JudeLee6
Burning Dragon Master
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New York City
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Dead bodies, lots of lots of dead bodies. Puppies and kittens as well, bitch is crazy, she eats them raw.
Sounds legit
JudeLee6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 21:17   Link #2405
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
i heard somewhere too it was manga she wrote that she was hiding in there
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 21:23   Link #2406
shinyaNakagawa
Lifeless shut-in
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my delusions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
i heard somewhere too it was manga she wrote that she was hiding in there
Spoiler for :
shinyaNakagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 23:37   Link #2407
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
i heard somewhere too it was manga she wrote that she was hiding in there
It's either that or it's a shrine of Araragi like in Hey Arnold! where Helga has a shrine of Arnold in her closet.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 23:39   Link #2408
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Now that Oni is getting near, I wonder how will they portray the Neko missing timeframe bit in that was said in the last chapter. I sure hope they don't go Bake ep11/Neko:Kuro wrong again. I'm betting the thing with Numachi is just them talking and no visualization on who she is though.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 01:57   Link #2409
YuzurihaAsuna
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Hitagi will never get any powers and will never be a badass. Deal with it.
Hitagi is badass in Hitagi way
__________________
YuzurihaAsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 02:33   Link #2410
DevilBlaze
Ryuko-channnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: In a Novel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
Owari up LQ cover



They actually put Ougi on the cover...Who will they put on Owari down now? Ougiboy?

O_O, wow that cover is amazing. I'll be buying this (Even though I can't read it...Kind of a habit..hehe)

New to this thread btw, My favorite character should be kind of obvious...

Anyway, question. Why do I keep reading that koyomi is dead?, someone hit me with a spoiler please!
__________________
DevilBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 03:51   Link #2411
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilBlaze View Post
O_O, wow that cover is amazing. I'll be buying this (Even though I can't read it...Kind of a habit..hehe)

New to this thread btw, My favorite character should be kind of obvious...

Anyway, question. Why do I keep reading that koyomi is dead?, someone hit me with a spoiler please!
Long story short, Ararargi was stab by a legendary sword that's made for killing monsters like him. Not even his vampire powers could save him so now he's dead.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 05:43   Link #2412
dydogcn
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
I just watched the last episode.

And I am lost again.

Hanamonogatari happens in April right ?
At the end of Nadeko Medusa, in March so, Sengoku is suposed to kill everybody. Do we know what happen during this day ? I suppose that they didn't get killed, but we know how ?

Another question.

All the event of Owari happens before Hanamonogatari right ? So Koyomi is not really dead, or Owari is a sequel ?
dydogcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 06:23   Link #2413
shinyaNakagawa
Lifeless shut-in
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my delusions
Quote:
Originally Posted by dydogcn View Post
I just watched the last episode.

And I am lost again.

Hanamonogatari happens in April right ?
At the end of Nadeko Medusa, in March so, Sengoku is suposed to kill everybody. Do we know what happen during this day ? I suppose that they didn't get killed, but we know how ?

Another question.

All the event of Owari happens before Hanamonogatari right ? So Koyomi is not really dead, or Owari is a sequel ?
- Hanamonogatari happened in the next year after the year Otori and Koi ended.
Koi event happened during the winter, days before the graduation day of Araragi and Senjougahara that should be in March.

They didn't get killed. Nadeko is defeated by Kaiki, which Senjougahara has hired to do the job.

- The first part of Owari did happened before Otori, the rest of the parts are still yet to be disclose as the book isn't out yet.

- Koyomi is dead, as supposed in the last story in Koyomimonogatari. What happens after that is yet to be told.
shinyaNakagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 11:48   Link #2414
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dydogcn View Post
I just watched the last episode.

And I am lost again.

Hanamonogatari happens in April right ?
At the end of Nadeko Medusa, in March so, Sengoku is suposed to kill everybody. Do we know what happen during this day ? I suppose that they didn't get killed, but we know how ?

Another question.

All the event of Owari happens before Hanamonogatari right ? So Koyomi is not really dead, or Owari is a sequel ?
-Koi ends on February 1 which is more or less two months before graduation.
-The preview in Otori is a troll, it's also a part of Nadeko's delusions
-The last chapter of Koyomi happens on March 13 which is when Koyomi gets killed
-Hana happens in April where Koyomi is alive
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 14:11   Link #2415
dydogcn
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Thank you, for the answer.
dydogcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 14:52   Link #2416
BLOOD ELF
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Hello. Today i watched last Otorimonogatari episode. So i have some questions. Araragi was killed? He real dead and dont alive?
And in what chronological succession i must read\watch Monogatari series? (1-Kizumonogatari, 2-Bakemonogatari, 3-Nisemonogatari etc.)
Thanks and sorry for my english.
BLOOD ELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 14:53   Link #2417
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyaNakagawa View Post
-

They didn't get killed. Nadeko is defeated by Kaiki, which Senjougahara has hired to do the job.
What did Senjougahara have to pay to get Kaiki to do the job?
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 15:14   Link #2418
shinyaNakagawa
Lifeless shut-in
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my delusions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
What did Senjougahara have to pay to get Kaiki to do the job?
money.

and...
money.
shinyaNakagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 15:15   Link #2419
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD ELF View Post
Hello. Today i watched last Otorimonogatari episode. So i have some questions. Araragi was killed? He real dead and dont alive?
And in what chronological succession i must read\watch Monogatari series? (1-Kizumonogatari, 2-Bakemonogatari, 3-Nisemonogatari etc.)
Thanks and sorry for my english.

Publishing order - Bake, Kizu, Nise., Kuro......

Some people would say chrono is good too but publishing is definitely best.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
What did Senjougahara have to pay to get Kaiki to do the job?
Money. She pays 100,000 yen, the sad part though is that she was so poor she had to borrow money back so that she could pay for the trip home.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 18:35   Link #2420
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post

Money. She pays 100,000 yen, the sad part though is that she was so poor she had to borrow money back so that she could pay for the trip home.
She was doing that bad with money. I guess that is another 1 to 2 months of fast food working.

I'm wondering how Kaiki tricked a god. Is the trailer one of Kaiki tricks to full her that everyone is dead or he used some other tricks?
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, nishio, romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.