AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-03-08, 22:24   Link #601
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Chapter 5 is done, it's in the translation thread. Finally right?
I've been waiting for this chapter for weeks, can't wait for more.

While you Translate, I'll go play FF13
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 22:30   Link #602
Kunagisa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Prepare for the long haul then. Why don't you just read the chinese one?
Because I need an excuse to delay reading it.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 00:13   Link #603
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
I've been waiting for this chapter for weeks, can't wait for more.

While you Translate, I'll go play FF13
That'll last you.....a few days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Because I need an excuse to delay reading it.
You should just go read it....and become one of us and when I say one of us I mean the AraragixShinobu party.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 01:40   Link #604
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
That'll last you.....a few days?



You should just go read it....and become one of us and when I say one of us I mean the AraragixShinobu party.

I'll just keep replaying it, looks pretty.
Also I don't really care who Araragi ends up with, I'm ok with all the female cast.
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 20:58   Link #605
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
That'll last you.....a few days?



You should just go read it....and become one of us and when I say one of us I mean the AraragixShinobu party.
KoyomixShinobu? Does that even exist? So that's why you've been giving the impression that Koyomi's relationship with Hitagi has more drama than it really does...

Anyway, on a more serious note, I never got the romantic vibe from Kissshot's relationship with Koyomi in any of its iterations.
__________________
そうかそういうことだったんだな、謎が解けたぞ、神原のエロの師匠はお前だったんだな!
-阿良々木暦

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 21:39   Link #606
Gosick
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Someone translated a snippet of converstation between Araragi and Kanbaru from the Nadeko Snake chapter:



http://anonspore.blogspot.com/2010/0...ruga-from.html

http://anonspore.blogspot.com/2010/0...r-amongst.html

Last edited by Gosick; 2010-03-14 at 08:15.
Gosick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 22:08   Link #607
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
KoyomixShinobu? Does that even exist? So that's why you've been giving the impression that Koyomi's relationship with Hitagi has more drama than it really does...

Anyway, on a more serious note, I never got the romantic vibe from Kissshot's relationship with Koyomi in any of its iterations.
What? Nise 2 was ALL about AraragixShinobu, at least that's what I got.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 09:51   Link #608
Zetsubo
著述遮断
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
What? Nise 2 was ALL about AraragixShinobu, at least that's what I got.
LOL... you need help.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 11:34   Link #609
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
LOL... you need help.
What!? Go read the novel carefully you.

-Puts on serious face.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 01:23   Link #610
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
I thought all bakemono novel is about Araragi X <insert girl>, and the reason that he does not raep everyone is was because of his promise to Hitagi, not to mention hitagi raeps him first?
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 01:53   Link #611
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
I thought all bakemono novel is about Araragi X <insert girl>, and the reason that he does not raep everyone is was because of his promise to Hitagi, not to mention hitagi raeps him first?
He promised her nothing, if anything he is closer to every girl other than her.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 07:19   Link #612
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Most likely Nisio Isin feels that the scene where both of them watching the stars together was the clincher for their relationship? While Hitagi did turn for the better I do feel that she's still possessive of Arararagi, and that is always in the back of his mind.

but I am fine with harem route wwwwwwwww
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 12:04   Link #613
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Most likely Nisio Isin feels that the scene where both of them watching the stars together was the clincher for their relationship? While Hitagi did turn for the better I do feel that she's still possessive of Arararagi, and that is always in the back of his mind.

but I am fine with harem route wwwwwwwww
Well in end it's this:
Kiss is the one most important him.
Tsubasa is the one he likes the most.
Hitagi is the one he's dating.
Mayoi is the one he's going to marry.
Kanbaru is the one he respect the most.
Nadeko is the one that is going to be the last boss.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 12:07   Link #614
Kunagisa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Calling it now that the college senpai from the original 4 would be a female and happens to be the most incredibly awesome character this series as ever seen.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 15:51   Link #615
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Calling it now that the college senpai from the original 4 would be a female and happens to be the most incredibly awesome character this series as ever seen.
Second to that.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 16:32   Link #616
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
why was nadeko the last boss? I kinda gets the other one but about nadeko... I don't.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 16:55   Link #617
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Calling it now that the college senpai from the original 4 would be a female and happens to be the most incredibly awesome character this series as ever seen.
I came to the same conclusion after listening to the Nadeko Snake commentaries.

On another note, I see that omimon's pro-Shinobu cum anti-Hitagi propaganda continues unabated and seems to be building up steam...

As for Nise 2 being all about KoyomixShinobu, I'm really wondering what you have been reading...What I got from it was that he was coming to terms with his relationship with his family, particularly with his role in regards to his sisters. Plus one of the driving forces in his relationship with Shinobu is that he feels very responsible for how things turned out in Kizu so he feels that he can never just abandon her and live as a normal human.

Despite all the talk about harem endings, that isn't even a possibility since Koyomi's romantic relationship had been settled in Nise 1. He can break up with Hitagi and get together with someone else, I guess. But then again he went to the trouble of spending some much time defending how she had changed.

Oh yes, Nadeko isn't the end boss. It's just a joke. The commentaries had comments about not letting Hitagi and Nadeko know about the existence of the other. Reading between the lines tells you that Hitagi would turn Nadeko into a quivering pile of flesh with a stare so it wouldn't be a good idea.

P.S. All this ShinobuxKoyomi talk from omimon makes me wonder if he added "as Koyomi stared passionately into Kissshot's eyes" to his translations every time they appear together.
__________________
そうかそういうことだったんだな、謎が解けたぞ、神原のエロの師匠はお前だったんだな!
-阿良々木暦

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 17:11   Link #618
Zetsubo
著述遮断
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
I came to the same conclusion after listening to the Nadeko Snake commentaries.

On another note, I see that omimon's pro-Shinobu cum anti-Hitagi propaganda continues unabated and seems to be building up steam...

As for Nise 2 being all about KoyomixShinobu, I'm really wondering what you have been reading...What I got from it was that he was coming to terms with his relationship with his family, particularly with his role in regards to his sisters. Plus one of the driving forces in his relationship with Shinobu is that he feels very responsible for how things turned out in Kizu so he feels that he can never just abandon her and live as a normal human.

Despite all the talk about harem endings, that isn't even a possibility since Koyomi's romantic relationship had been settled in Nise 1. He can break up with Hitagi and get together with someone else, I guess. But then again he went to the trouble of spending some much time defending how she had changed.

Oh yes, Nadeko isn't the end boss. It's just a joke. The commentaries had comments about not letting Hitagi and Nadeko know about the existence of the other. Reading between the lines tells you that Hitagi would turn Nadeko into a quivering pile of flesh with a stare so it wouldn't be a good idea.

P.S. All this ShinobuxKoyomi talk from omimon makes me wonder if he added "as Koyomi stared passionately into Kissshot's eyes" to his translations every time they appear together.
You can ignore Omimo chan. The young bloke is so biased I wonder if his translations would be truthful and not skewed to his own agenda. You know... like how FOX-"NEWS" reports the "NEWS"
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 18:00   Link #619
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
You can ignore Omimo chan. The young bloke is so biased I wonder if his translations would be truthful and not skewed to his own agenda. You know... like how FOX-"NEWS" reports the "NEWS"
Haha, now now, just because I'm biased as hell doesn't I'll risk my journalistic and fanboyistic integrity for my believes. I won't go FOX NEWS on you guys........or will I?

The truth is rather than pro-Shinobu, I'm more just anti-Hitagi, I'm okay with him being with the other girls too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
I came to the same conclusion after listening to the Nadeko Snake commentaries.

On another note, I see that omimon's pro-Shinobu cum anti-Hitagi propaganda continues unabated and seems to be building up steam...

As for Nise 2 being all about KoyomixShinobu, I'm really wondering what you have been reading...What I got from it was that he was coming to terms with his relationship with his family, particularly with his role in regards to his sisters. Plus one of the driving forces in his relationship with Shinobu is that he feels very responsible for how things turned out in Kizu so he feels that he can never just abandon her and live as a normal human.

Despite all the talk about harem endings, that isn't even a possibility since Koyomi's romantic relationship had been settled in Nise 1. He can break up with Hitagi and get together with someone else, I guess. But then again he went to the trouble of spending some much time defending how she had changed.

Oh yes, Nadeko isn't the end boss. It's just a joke. The commentaries had comments about not letting Hitagi and Nadeko know about the existence of the other. Reading between the lines tells you that Hitagi would turn Nadeko into a quivering pile of flesh with a stare so it wouldn't be a good idea.

P.S. All this ShinobuxKoyomi talk from omimon makes me wonder if he added "as Koyomi stared passionately into Kissshot's eyes" to his translations every time they appear together.
I realize there aren't a lot of people here who have fully read Kizu so I understand the army isn't fully formed yet but once season 2 gets here.....the Hitagi fascination will be deader than Haruhism after Endless Eight.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 18:06   Link #620
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
I came to the same conclusion after listening to the Nadeko Snake commentaries.

On another note, I see that omimon's pro-Shinobu cum anti-Hitagi propaganda continues unabated and seems to be building up steam...

As for Nise 2 being all about KoyomixShinobu, I'm really wondering what you have been reading...What I got from it was that he was coming to terms with his relationship with his family, particularly with his role in regards to his sisters. Plus one of the driving forces in his relationship with Shinobu is that he feels very responsible for how things turned out in Kizu so he feels that he can never just abandon her and live as a normal human.

Despite all the talk about harem endings, that isn't even a possibility since Koyomi's romantic relationship had been settled in Nise 1. He can break up with Hitagi and get together with someone else, I guess. But then again he went to the trouble of spending some much time defending how she had changed.

Oh yes, Nadeko isn't the end boss. It's just a joke. The commentaries had comments about not letting Hitagi and Nadeko know about the existence of the other. Reading between the lines tells you that Hitagi would turn Nadeko into a quivering pile of flesh with a stare so it wouldn't be a good idea.

P.S. All this ShinobuxKoyomi talk from omimon makes me wonder if he added "as Koyomi stared passionately into Kissshot's eyes" to his translations every time they appear together.
I was just joking about the Harem thing. You kinda get the idea smashed inside your brain that it will certainly end with Hitagi when it was implied she managed to finally let go of her past, for which Nisio is hinting she has a strong personality, and Arararararagi acknowledged that. Aaand he also know she will most likely kill him if he tries to lay a hand on another person......

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Haha, now now, just because I'm biased as hell doesn't I'll risk my journalistic and fanboyistic integrity for my believes. I won't go FOX NEWS on you guys........or will I?

The truth is rather than pro-Shinobu, I'm more just anti-Hitagi, I'm okay with him being with the other girls too.



I realize there aren't a lot of people here who have fully read Kizu so I understand the army isn't fully formed yet but once season 2 gets here.....the Hitagi fascination will be deader than Haruhism after Endless Eight.
OH YOU!
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, harem, nishio, romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.