AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-09, 05:38   Link #741
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Would you rather have that or have Nisio do what he does best?
I wouldn't mind that, would be interesting to see how he can pull it off.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 17:10   Link #742
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
I can already imagine that by the time Hitagi End comes out you'll see those two doing 2 girls 1 cup.
I'll still watch it
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 23:55   Link #743
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

Orz ... I read Kizu (YESSS LATE I KNOWWW QQ), and ... well ... damn it

Sigh, my devotion to Hitagi is seriously swayed. There's just no middle ground with Nisio, everything's so extreme. Hitagi is just more my type but Kissshot's story is indeed has more raw human emotion than all the other girls as ironic as that might be. Arrrgghhh, if Neko's anything like Kizu then ... well ...

Definitely an excellent read just for the final, final scene in the abandoned school building. I can already see this surpassing the Hitagi scene at the end of episode 12 if animated properly with the right bgm. Kizu is definitely the most touching title of all I've read from Nisio (have not completely finished last volume of Zaregoto or Katanagatari) but that's cause the ending is totally cheating

Spoiler for ending:

I always find the emo vampire crap where-the-guy-and-girl-love-each-other-and-then-the-author-failed-to-build-a-relationship-beyond-the-emoness stupid, so really it's just a huge /wristfest. Glad that didn't happen here.

I kinda regret reading Nise before Kizu cause that shower scene in Nise1 would've been HOLY @#$)@# SHE TALKED. Oh well, damn it and I don't have time to re-read Bake1 and Nise1 either. And as much as I like to end on a good note regarding the novel, but I must trashed Araragi NISIO a little. Guy is such a pervert it is kinda ridiculous. I literally just mouthed wtf the whole time when reading that scene in the school gym storage room, and I super facepalmed when he said he finished the "set" and have it in his room. Araragi is just a victim under his words, Nisio is just a pervert on a ridiculous (can't find a better word than this) scale.

AHHHHHHHH I DON'T WANNA JUMP THE WAGON, I'VE NEVER JUMPED THE WAGON. They better not screw up the ending scene in Kizu. I will rage pretty hard if they do.

/cross finger for more Hitagi epicness in Koimonogatari

Damn it, I'm a heathen now and the only thing that can save me is not gonna be here for another a year+. Guess I should find some other stuff to fan over and not drive myself insane while the wait. Maybe it's time to read all 21 volumes of Index.
Old 2010-08-12, 02:25   Link #744
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Orz ... I read Kizu (YESSS LATE I KNOWWW QQ), and ... well ... damn it

Sigh, my devotion to Hitagi is seriously swayed. There's just no middle ground with Nisio, everything's so extreme. Hitagi is just more my type but Kissshot's story is indeed has more raw human emotion than all the other girls as ironic as that might be. Arrrgghhh, if Neko's anything like Kizu then ... well ...

Definitely an excellent read just for the final, final scene in the abandoned school building. I can already see this surpassing the Hitagi scene at the end of episode 12 if animated properly with the right bgm. Kizu is definitely the most touching title of all I've read from Nisio (have not completely finished last volume of Zaregoto or Katanagatari) but that's cause the ending is totally cheating

Spoiler for ending:

I always find the emo vampire crap where-the-guy-and-girl-love-each-other-and-then-the-author-failed-to-build-a-relationship-beyond-the-emoness stupid, so really it's just a huge /wristfest. Glad that didn't happen here.

I kinda regret reading Nise before Kizu cause that shower scene in Nise1 would've been HOLY @#$)@# SHE TALKED. Oh well, damn it and I don't have time to re-read Bake1 and Nise1 either. And as much as I like to end on a good note regarding the novel, but I must trashed Araragi NISIO a little. Guy is such a pervert it is kinda ridiculous. I literally just mouthed wtf the whole time when reading that scene in the school gym storage room, and I super facepalmed when he said he finished the "set" and have it in his room. Araragi is just a victim under his words, Nisio is just a pervert on a ridiculous (can't find a better word than this) scale.

AHHHHHHHH I DON'T WANNA JUMP THE WAGON, I'VE NEVER JUMPED THE WAGON. They better not screw up the ending scene in Kizu. I will rage pretty hard if they do.

/cross finger for more Hitagi epicness in Koimonogatari

Damn it, I'm a heathen now and the only thing that can save me is not gonna be here for another a year+. Guess I should find some other stuff to fan over and not drive myself insane while the wait. Maybe it's time to read all 21 volumes of Index.
See I told you man, Kizu causes people to switch sides.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 20:01   Link #745
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

Quote:
See I told you man, Kizu causes people to switch sides.
I'm not switching sides!!!! I'm just ... just ... temporarily FAVORING one over the other!!!! *throws a truck at omimon* rawr!
Old 2010-08-13, 02:22   Link #746
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
i'm not switching sides!!!! I'm just ... Just ... Temporarily favoring one over the other!!!! *throws a truck at omimon* rawr!
sure.....temporarily....
Old 2010-08-13, 15:30   Link #747
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

They're finally starting to release the translation T___T for Neko. Probably the whole thing will be released completely in a week. That QC process took so stupid long.
Old 2010-08-13, 16:09   Link #748
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
They're finally starting to release the translation T___T for Neko. Probably the whole thing will be released completely in a week. That QC process took so stupid long.
Who is doing it? The same group that did the Hitagi Crab translation?

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 16:14   Link #749
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Who is doing it? The same group that did the Hitagi Crab translation?
The Chinese group I was talking about here. They actually have 8 people working on this =O.
Old 2010-08-13, 21:36   Link #750
Wigwams

so chinese translation only not english? or what? i still cant find translation for this series except for the one in BT.
Old 2010-08-16, 08:43   Link #751
psychoticpiro

End of Nise

Hey All,

First off, I've read through this entire thread and it's been very entertaining. A special thanks to all the posters who were revealing spoilers and really, going very much out of their way to let us non-Japanese and non-Chinese speakers know what was going on (Hei, ICKEM!, OMIMON!, stuopidget and others).

I just had a question regarding the end of Nise 1 that hopefully somebody can help me out with. I'll put it in spoilers since maybe some others have not spoiled Nise's end for themselves...

Spoiler for End of Nise 1:
psychoticpiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 17:37   Link #752
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoticpiro View Post

Spoiler for End of Nise 1:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-18, 11:46   Link #753
psychoticpiro

Thanks a lot OMIMON!

I just hope the English translation of Nise 1 is gonna be out soon. This one looks like it had a lot of subtle stuff that can't be picked up by 'spoilers' unless read it seems. I really expected Hitagi to torture him a little more before letting him in, like in the past events.
psychoticpiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 03:07   Link #754
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I am reading chapter 2 of Neko right now and it seems that Arargi actually references the anime.
Old 2010-08-21, 13:43   Link #755
yamato3103

Do you all read the books in japanese?I just bought kizu and nise during my vacation in japan but I don't really understand it.
Is there a translation somewhere?
yamato3103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 20:19   Link #756
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamato3103 View Post
Do you all read the books in japanese?I just bought kizu and nise during my vacation in japan but I don't really understand it.
Is there a translation somewhere?
No in chinese.
Old 2010-08-23, 18:22   Link #757
Marisa Kirisame
Previously cicido

I've been wondering for a while, but are there any pictures showing how Hitagi looks after
Spoiler for novel:

Even the girls want her...
Marisa Kirisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 03:12   Link #758
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Spoiler for Neko chapter 3
Spoiler:

Last edited by omimon; 2010-08-26 at 15:48.
Old 2010-08-26, 03:25   Link #759
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Spoiler for Neko chapter 4
Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-26, 13:48   Link #760
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Awesome, thanks.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote