AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-13, 22:43   Link #21
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
But the term "rip off" is naturally used in an negative manner unless you say that you don't mean it that way. There are a lot of other softer words you could have used so why mislead with a harsher one?

And yes I have watched all of Scryed which turned incredible stupid later on. And there wasn't much (if any) comedy in that series at all as part way though it turned all serious and emo with screaming and power levels
While it was a nice series, it totally lacked what Needless has; flare.

Okay, I'll 5th soul eater or something but that series becomes awful later on compared to the manga XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2009-08-13, 22:57   Link #22
Deus ex Digital Boy
21st Century Digital Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
But the term "rip off" is naturally used in an negative manner unless you say that you don't mean it that way. There are a lot of other softer words you could have used so why mislead with a harsher one?
Maybe because I came into the thread, opened a quick reply box, typed my thoughts quickly, and left, less concerned about the exactness of my language and more about giving a goddamn recommendation?
Old 2009-08-14, 10:22   Link #23
Rab
UG'er

Send a message via MSN to Rab
Well cheers for the anime that you all recommended. I gave some thought about Soul Eater and I've put it on my list of anime to be watched.

Didn't like the look of Scryed--Too me it had a slight resemblance to JoJo's bizarre adventure. Not really interested in Scryed at the moment.

The rest of the other recommended anime I've seen. You guys can pack it in with replying in the future for this thread.
Old 2011-06-02, 06:09   Link #24
Dreams of Destiny

Sorry I'm not sure is this the right place to ask, but I was wondering is there any anime/manga simular to Needless after when
Spoiler for Volume 8 & After:

I'm not much into the hardcore battles but I love those adventuring kinda stories
Closed Thread