AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-22, 11:25   Link #81
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
Yeah.

Spoiler for EP4:
...
Why cut that out of the anime???
Damn, now I wanna hear Sayaka say those lines..
AmyElizzabeth is offline  
Old 2009-12-22, 12:52   Link #82
KanonTheFurniture
Witch's Golden Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyElizzabeth View Post
...
Why cut that out of the anime???
Damn, now I wanna hear Sayaka say those lines..
It's things like that which make me really hope that, when Umineko has finished, we get a remake ala Higurashi Matsuri, with voice acting and *cough* better artwork *cough*. There are a lot of scenes the Anime skipped (between the ones that were understandable and the ones that were baffling DEEN decisions) that I really want to hear her spin on.
KanonTheFurniture is offline  
Old 2009-12-26, 18:13   Link #83
gigaloki
The Silent Ninja Perv
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Millenium Castle Brunstud
Send a message via Yahoo to gigaloki
i think beato is battler's true mother or something like that
__________________

YURINESS

NeverGiveUpPH
gigaloki is offline  
Old 2009-12-26, 21:28   Link #84
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigaloki View Post
i think beato is battler's true mother or something like that
*shoots you*
I don't think so, but why do you think that?
AmyElizzabeth is offline  
Old 2009-12-27, 01:10   Link #85
Arbane the Terrible
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyElizzabeth View Post
*shoots you*
I don't think so, but why do you think that?
Battler's 18 years old. Beatrice apparently died around 1968 (18 years prior to 1968). If she had a son...

Personally, I have an easier time believing that Battler's really Kyrie's "miscarried" son, seeing as he and Ange look a LOT alike.

Plus, there's the theories that either Jessica or Shannon (or possibly both at different times, just to confuse things further) is the "Beatrice" we've seen on the island. Jessica's 18, and was born after a LONG period of infertility on Natsuhi's part. Long enough for them to adopt?

Shannon's (somewhat improbably) supposed to be 16, and is one of only two people on the island who regularly talked to Beatrice _before_ people started dying...

If Beatrice IS Battler's mother, Rosa's going to have to give up her "WORLD'S BEST MOM" mug to the new all-time champion.
Arbane the Terrible is offline  
Old 2009-12-27, 06:01   Link #86
Usami_Haru
Actually an Alligator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Running through Sharnoth
Age: 18
Beato is Beato of course she cant be Jessica or Shannon or someone else, but ''Beatrice'' can.
Usami_Haru is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 15:12   Link #87
AlmostAngel
Sakutaro~ Uryuu~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbane the Terrible View Post
Battler's 18 years old. Beatrice apparently died around 1968 (18 years prior to 1968). If she had a son...

Personally, I have an easier time believing that Battler's really Kyrie's "miscarried" son, seeing as he and Ange look a LOT alike.

Plus, there's the theories that either Jessica or Shannon (or possibly both at different times, just to confuse things further) is the "Beatrice" we've seen on the island. Jessica's 18, and was born after a LONG period of infertility on Natsuhi's part. Long enough for them to adopt?

Shannon's (somewhat improbably) supposed to be 16, and is one of only two people on the island who regularly talked to Beatrice _before_ people started dying...

If Beatrice IS Battler's mother, Rosa's going to have to give up her "WORLD'S BEST MOM" mug to the new all-time champion.
Hi, well, I was by the side of this theory a while ago xD but I'm starting to have my doubts because EP5 talks about the Beato and Batora's love, but it really may be a possibility xD.

Anyways, whatever she is, she doesn't really know what she is, because she asked "Who am I?"...she asked it to Battler, but I don't think she did it because he knows (she also asked it to young-Rosa).
__________________



~End of the Golden Witch~
AlmostAngel is offline  
Old 2009-12-30, 19:05   Link #88
Tabura
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: world...for now
I thought of something good recently and I don't know whether it's been mentioned before cause I didn't bother reading through all these posts :P Here goes: What if Beatrice is simply another name for the culprit? You know not one predetermined person for each game but a different person everytime we start a new game board. Haven't really thought much about this one since I just thought of it 5 min ago so here's the other one: My other theory is that Beatrice might not be a person but an event or action taken by a person or something like that. Some kind of a metaphor maybe?
Tabura is offline  
Old 2009-12-30, 19:13   Link #89
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
But then why would she be a person/witch?
It'd be sweet if metaphors took the shape of humans >:]
AmyElizzabeth is offline  
Old 2009-12-30, 19:22   Link #90
Tabura
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: world...for now
Well she's only a person in the meta world right? Tho I have no idea just how she was able to walk around as a person in one of the episodes then... Maybe some distant cousin or something? :P
Tabura is offline  
Old 2009-12-30, 19:24   Link #91
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabura View Post
Well she's only a person in the meta world right? Tho I have no idea just how she was able to walk around as a person in one of the episodes then... Maybe some distant cousin or something? :P
Or magic
AmyElizzabeth is offline  
Old 2009-12-30, 19:48   Link #92
Tabura
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: world...for now
Well you saw what happened to magic in ep 5... Natsuhi just thought Kinzo up like nothing. Was Beatrice seen by everyone in that ep? I don't remember but I think not. Might be the same as Kinzo?
Tabura is offline  
Old 2009-12-31, 01:40   Link #93
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Well there are some thoughts I have on Beato after seeing some of the screenshots featuring her in EP6.

Spoiler for EP6:
__________________
SilverSyko is offline  
Old 2009-12-31, 05:16   Link #94
Tabura
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: world...for now
That can't be... in conflict with Knox's 10th? Well whatever I haven't even finnished 5th ep yet so... :P I told you Beatrice might just be another name for the culprit or an event that happened in the past?
Tabura is offline  
Old 2009-12-31, 14:02   Link #95
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Spoiler for EP 6:
AmyElizzabeth is offline  
Old 2009-12-31, 14:04   Link #96
TsundereCake
真 ラブ
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Everywhere
Proper spoiler tags needed (I mean, seriously....)
__________________
I need a new sig ⊙︿⊙
TsundereCake is offline  
Old 2009-12-31, 14:11   Link #97
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
Proper spoiler tags needed (I mean, seriously....)
Fix'd
Sorry. I forget about the existance of spoiler tags..
AmyElizzabeth is offline  
Old 2009-12-31, 14:15   Link #98
TsundereCake
真 ラブ
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyElizzabeth View Post
Fix'd
Sorry. I forget about the existance of spoiler tags..
*forehead poke*
__________________
I need a new sig ⊙︿⊙
TsundereCake is offline  
Old 2010-01-03, 17:38   Link #99
ArcticHelm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Spoiler for EP 6:
ArcticHelm is offline  
Old 2010-01-03, 18:44   Link #100
Rayn567
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Sorry for the very late post. I didn't get a chance to post this one on the fan art thread a while ago.


Rayn567 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.