AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-16, 15:45   Link #361
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Besides, where would she store them?
A gauntlet like Subaru.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 15:55   Link #362
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Subaru's gauntlets are big and heavy as a result though, which would interfere with their fighting style.
__________________

Last edited by Keroko; 2011-02-16 at 16:08.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 15:56   Link #363
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
A gauntlet like Subaru.
Probably but i'm also started to go with the notion that is for security purpouses, looking closely neither of the kids devices uses the cartridge system. Only the grown mages uses them(very evident during the mock battle at Lutecia's place). Neither Sacred Heart, Asteion, Brunzel or Solfège uses cartridges, also Caro's Kerykeion and Lutecia's Asclepius lack them(but partially justified on both being boot-types). Of the tournament legal age kid's devices probably Erio's Strada is the only one using the cartridge system among the main cast. Really wondering what kind of Device Miura will use(being trained by the Wolkenritter and all), still she probably use a non-cartridge powered one as she's able to do an expy of Graf Eisen's moves with her FIST! xD
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 16:10   Link #364
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Considering she's trained mainly by Zafira, who doesn't use cartridges, it's safe to assume she won't use them either.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 16:53   Link #365
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Actually, since Kris stays between her cleavage, she could, like, store and load cartridges from a victoria's secret compartment....
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 17:43   Link #366
Iromaru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Most of the devices have a couple of forms. Maybe Chris will be able to transform in the future.

I just imagined a bear sized Chris fighting alongside Vivio...
Iromaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 18:22   Link #367
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
there isn't news about ViVid Ch. 21 and the mini-short with Arisa and Suzuka xD?
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 18:24   Link #368
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Nope. Heck, there aren't even raws of Vivid 20 out there. Did the scanners just give up on it?
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 18:44   Link #369
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nanoha Used Car Dealership. RERISE!
Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
they sell the issue at mitsuwa market and similar places with bookstores featuring primarily asian literature :/
__________________
For those that belittle their favorite characters, complain about pairings, complain about oversexed images. Stop, thank you.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 14:42   Link #370
Iromaru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Subaru's gauntlets are big and heavy as a result though, which would interfere with their fighting style.
They are big and heavy because they are a power fist, not because of cartridge system.

Cartridge system itself is very compact and could fit pretty much everywhere.

Just look at this:

Spoiler for size:


You could easily install it even in Corona's dagger.

Last edited by Iromaru; 2011-02-19 at 15:15.
Iromaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 14:50   Link #371
Rising Dragon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iromaru View Post
They are big and heavy because they are a power fist, not because of cartridge system.

Cartridge system itself is very compact and could fit pretty much everywhere.

Just look at this:

Spoiler for size:


You could easily install it even in Corona's dagger.
The image you're trying to show keeps 403ing on me.
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 16:15   Link #372
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iromaru View Post
They are big and heavy because they are a power fist, not because of cartridge system.

Cartridge system itself is very compact and could fit pretty much everywhere.

Just look at this:

Spoiler for size:


You could easily install it even in Corona's dagger.
That's fanart though. And the weight/mobility issue of an armed device was even touched upon by the Yagami-ke and Ein in Vivid 17, and was the reason they didn't go for that in the first place.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 17:18   Link #373
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
I still say, since Kris hangs out in Vivio's cleavage, that she should just load magazines by shoving them between her breasts. As a fanservice bonus, everytime a cartridge loaded, her chest would jiggle!
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 17:21   Link #374
Rising Dragon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
I still say, since Kris hangs out in Vivio's cleavage, that she should just load magazines by shoving them between her breasts. As a fanservice bonus, everytime a cartridge loaded, her chest would jiggle!
Hell, if they did that, Shiny wouldn't even need to try for humor in Vividly.
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 17:25   Link #375
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Someone's been hitting the Grenadier lately.

I like it.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 17:39   Link #376
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Heh, I actually was. And pretty much consider my idea a reverse of that.

Vivio: "Mama, look what I can do now! Kris, load cartridge!"

*Ka-chunk, ka-chunk, ka-chunk*

Nanoha: (hides face in her hand)
Fate: (Raises eyebrow) "She's your daughter."
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 18:37   Link #377
Sheba
Have a Yasen Problem
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base in the rectum of Pacific Ocean
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iromaru View Post

I just imagined a bear sized Chris fighting alongside Vivio...
A rabbit version of Bonta-kun.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 18:44   Link #378
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Nanoha: (hides face in her hand)
Fate: (Raises eyebrow) "She's your daughter."
Nanoha: *glares* Oh really? And who do you think she could have gotten this idea from, miss I-like-to-fight-in-a-skimpy-bathing-suit?
Fate: H-hey! That's functionality!
Nanoha: *deadpan* Uh-huh, functionality. Sure.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 05:27   Link #379
aers
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Hm.

So far, the only info I see on this month's Vivid chapter is that a Gothic Lolita-dressed magical girl appears? I don't read Vivid so.

(as usual take everything with a grain of salt until confirmed with pictures..)

Edit: WELP

Spoiler for Vivid Ch. I lost count:


Oh, and obligatory fanservice GAMERS Tokuten.

Spoiler:

Last edited by aers; 2011-02-25 at 05:46.
aers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 06:12   Link #380
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 27
Damn, I lost count too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aers View Post
Spoiler for Vivid Ch. I lost count:
Blonde, goth-loli, freaky dolls...looks like an Evangeline A.K. McDowell reject to me

Quote:
Oh, and obligatory fanservice GAMERS Tokuten.

Spoiler:
At least Ein is hot
__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
vivid

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.