AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-05, 20:10   Link #921
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 27
no psn release yet. but i heard Xbox live got episode 3 now.
i will just finishing watching the Nico version and wait for a HQ release.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 20:11   Link #922
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
GOD DAMN IT!!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-E...M/s1600/37.jpg

HEAVY SPOILERS.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 20:28   Link #923
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Spoiler for There there Nos:
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 00:35   Link #924
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 27
argghhhhhh!! i really shouldn't have spoiled myself reading all the unicorn novels.
Because now my mind is full of F**K.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 02:41   Link #925
Ypocaramel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Well was a pretty intense, thrilling ride, lots of things happening.

Spoiler for Ending/Credits Scene:

Last edited by Ypocaramel; 2011-03-06 at 04:29.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 05:49   Link #926
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
that was so worth the wait!^^ probably my favorite episode yet!
sure, they recycled a few tiny bits but if that means that we can get the episodes a little sooner i can live with that :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 06:57   Link #927
whispo
The Reaper
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I don't like the fact that they reused some of the older scenes (cmon unicorns production is too good for that!), but DAMN!

Awesome episode
whispo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 12:36   Link #928
Amuroray
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London
Age: 22
Hold up,has episdoe 3 been released?
Amuroray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 13:48   Link #929
Kikuchi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paris
Age: 26
It should have been released yesterday, but still isn't up on PSN for whatever reason. At least not on US PSN (from what I can read on 4chan) nor french PSN (doesn't show up for me).

Dub only version is up on XBL but being French and all I don't really see myself watching the english dub...

Blu-ray not until next month.
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 13:58   Link #930
Amuroray
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London
Age: 22
Oh good,gonna get it off psn soon as.
Amuroray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 16:05   Link #931
JC...
I am a Pie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In a fantasy.
PSN screwed up. I just want it already!
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 19:24   Link #932
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Wait

Spoiler:
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 19:35   Link #933
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Wait

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 21:53   Link #934
azuma-blade
The Dominant
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Raven's Ark
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to azuma-blade
about this?

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...tumn-2011.html

If bright's gonna appear in episode 4 who will be voicing him?

the only thing we know that bright's VA is already died right?
__________________
azuma-blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 22:30   Link #935
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by azuma-blade View Post
about this?

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...tumn-2011.html

If bright's gonna appear in episode 4 who will be voicing him?

the only thing we know that bright's VA is already died right?
don't worry about that. they still have his voice actors they used for super robot wars.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 06:12   Link #936
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
don't worry about that. they still have his voice actors they used for super robot wars.
The SRW installments that came up after his death attempted to replace his voice actor? That is very interesting news. Details please? Because last I read, G Gen Spirits made do without a voice actor for him (his lines came up as written text only).
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 09:25   Link #937
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
The SRW installments that came up after his death attempted to replace his voice actor? That is very interesting news. Details please? Because last I read, G Gen Spirits made do without a voice actor for him (his lines came up as written text only).
NVM i was dumb. I figured they would use another voice actor but it turned out it was just re-use his previous lines as much as they could.........
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 12:21   Link #938
Throne Zwei
Londo Bell Taskforce
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
NVM i was dumb. I figured they would use another voice actor but it turned out it was just re-use his previous lines as much as they could.........
To my knowledge they used pre-recorded voice files for Bright in those SRW games. Even so just because we see him in that picture scan doesn't necessarily mean that he's going to be talking. For all we know he could just be showing up or be mute speaking.
__________________
Throne Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 13:55   Link #939
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Um... no. Bright plays a rather pivotal role in the finale of the series. He'll be talking.
__________________
「では、人間は、何故、戦うのか?
戦うことに存在意義があるのかもしれない。
戦っている人間には充実感がある。
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And itís also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 15:35   Link #940
Throne Zwei
Londo Bell Taskforce
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
If you say so.
__________________
Throne Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.