AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-04-20, 11:29   Link #1
Danj
Tech Bloke
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Peterlee, DURHAM, UK
Age: 36
Send a message via ICQ to Danj Send a message via AIM to Danj Send a message via MSN to Danj Send a message via Yahoo to Danj
The Music Videos of Haruhi Suzumiya

This thread is for discussion of Anime Music Videos or MADs involving clips or characters from the anime series Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. If you have any links to or comments about Haruhi AMVs, please feel free to post them here!
__________________
Danj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 14:23   Link #2
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
where are they?
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 14:34   Link #3
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I'll start the ball rolling~

Guess this was inevitable.
"Haruhi Live Action ED Parody"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSpwiGFyvo8

"Haruhi Live Action ED Parody with Comparison"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ybjdPSLGI

More of the ice skating dude.
"Haruhi OP [Full Dance edit]"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw6cPB6Gcts

A merging of the OP and ED.
"suzumiya haruhi no yuuutsu ED [edited ver]"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_E3wOq0uuA

Most people should have seen this by now, but here anyways.
"Haruhi ending with gundam parody"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u12gN1s6lik

"The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi w/ Gundam Comparison"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvoQz4mSHOo

There's also alot of Mikuru Beam edited videos on YouTube, so I'll just post this one.
"I make the impossible... possible!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwy6CbOiYes
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 15:28   Link #4
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Guess this was inevitable.
"Haruhi Live Action ED Parody"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSpwiGFyvo8

"Haruhi Live Action ED Parody with Comparison"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ybjdPSLGI
The first isn't that great... but seeing it side by side with the anime one was really funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
More of the ice skating dude.
"Haruhi OP [Full Dance edit]"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw6cPB6Gcts
Wait... the music was pasted in... right ... he wasn't that crazy to use the actual music for his performance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Most people should have seen this by now, but here anyways.
"Haruhi ending with gundam parody"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u12gN1s6lik
I tought it got deleted a while back... glad to see it's still there...
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 15:37   Link #5
El_Capitano
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
I'll start the ball rolling~

Guess this was inevitable.
"Haruhi Live Action ED Parody"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSpwiGFyvo8
Oh man, he stole my idea

it still cracks me up though.
El_Capitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 17:55   Link #6
celcius
Aspiring but lazy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Internet
Quote:
"Haruhi Live Action ED Parody"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSpwiGFyvo8
A potato trying to become god!! Sacrilege!!! Only the omnipotent one is allowed to dance that dance!!!
__________________

Nihaha~
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 17:58   Link #7
Deiwos
Tatakau Waitress
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Deiwos
Quote:
Guess this was inevitable.
"Haruhi Live Action ED Parody"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSpwiGFyvo8
This is hilarious and pathetic at the same time
__________________
Deiwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 18:21   Link #8
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
live action rules!

ministers, ordained Priests & Mikos of Haruhiism should be required to do the haruhi dance before each sermon, to remind them to be humble before her greatest!

__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 19:20   Link #9
celcius
Aspiring but lazy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Internet
I actually saw the live action before going to sleep last night. Instead of having dreams of the Haruhi ED (since I re-watched it again and again before going to sleep), I saw the guy's dance. Hence my frustration. >_<
__________________

Nihaha~
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 19:35   Link #10
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
lol. well to be despressingly honest, i'll actually did consider doing the live dance too, and i will definitely would of looked just like that. :/

All we need now to complete the cycle, is the FULL CAST doing the dance live. with the appropriate genders for the characters please.

If anyone dd that, i'll hail them as true sons' & Daughters' of Haruhi!

__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 20:02   Link #11
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
o gosh i saw the one where the guy is dancing in the image thread LMAO
__________________
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 20:05   Link #12
celcius
Aspiring but lazy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Internet
Quote:
All we need now to complete the cycle, is the FULL CAST doing the dance live. with the appropriate genders for the characters please.

If anyone dd that, i'll hail them as true sons' & Daughters' of Haruhi!
Complete with the shot of the cast with Sukiyaki (?) and Kyon wearing a deer hat~ Whoever does that, I shall bow to them.
__________________

Nihaha~
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 20:10   Link #13
Shirobane
Haruhiism Worshipper
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
lol. well to be despressingly honest, i'll actually did consider doing the live dance too, and i will definitely would of looked just like that. :/

All we need now to complete the cycle, is the FULL CAST doing the dance live. with the appropriate genders for the characters please.

If anyone dd that, i'll hail them as true sons' & Daughters' of Haruhi!

I figure that'll happen in time when the show picks up more steam on this side of the pacific. I hope that the song will get completely animated so we don't get fillers everywhere...

So let us spread the word of Haruhi and hope that cons will get involved in productions of Hare Hare Yukai - Live action dances

Speaking of which, this could be a good contest sometime in the near future >.>
Shirobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 22:58   Link #14
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
More of the ice skating dude.
"Haruhi OP [Full Dance edit]"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw6cPB6Gcts
I bet Plushenko would have never imagined that he'd actually be featured in a Japanese anime OP music video like this.

ED version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDdUDdeuUo
__________________
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 23:25   Link #15
Shirobane
Haruhiism Worshipper
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 29
Rofl, Plushenko probably skated that off camera at the olympics and completely decimated our mens skating corps
Shirobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 08:00   Link #16
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirobane
I figure that'll happen in time when the show picks up more steam on this side of the pacific. I hope that the song will get completely animated so we don't get fillers everywhere...

So let us spread the word of Haruhi and hope that cons will get involved in productions of Hare Hare Yukai - Live action dances

Speaking of which, this could be a good contest sometime in the near future >.>
A dreadful thought just crossed my mind after reading your post

Spoiler for Terror:
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 10:04   Link #17
Shirobane
Haruhiism Worshipper
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
A dreadful thought just crossed my mind after reading your post

Spoiler for Terror:
Oh it'll happen. Someone will have too much time one day and it'll all fall into place. For me, I'm getting ready for that event by removing the souls of everyone around me with "Plushenko's Bouken Desho Desho?" in hopes of lessening the impact that inevitability brings.
Shirobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 10:51   Link #18
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A town that has been showered by snow...
Age: 29
The DoReMi OP mix
http://youtube.com/watch?v=29X1w1k6m98&search=haruhi
__________________

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori


panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 14:02   Link #19
DannoHung
Watch the Skies
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I Am Inspired By Plushenko!
DannoHung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 21:39   Link #20
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfan

hey, not bad! way better then "my humps" version....
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.