AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-06-05, 08:38   Link #2001
Wrath88
Kissing...

Bleh, due to my com acting up, I only just managed to see ep 9 today. Well, I'm a little sad for Junko, but somehow, I came across a daki of Junko while roaming the web, the first girl from this series. It's NSFW though.
Old 2010-06-05, 08:46   Link #2002
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pong View Post

Then he says that he will take a good care of her. And i honestly can't come up with any other meaning for those words than the most obvious one.

Korone would have replied that she was fine with just a physical relationship....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pong View Post
Well except Fujiko, but she got reduced to comic relief fangirl so I have hard time taking her seriously.

Yeah, poor Fujiko. I would've totally discarded Brave to give her more development (or Lily, for that matter).

Last edited by ID555; 2010-06-05 at 08:57.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 08:53   Link #2003
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Count me as one of those who loved this episode. I really think some people are not enjoying the wonderful mad pace this show has to give and are trying to force it into a conventional box that would be less entertaining: we don't need 26 episodes of careful development, twelve of divine madness will do perfectly.

Nothing is decided yet, but Akuto will take care of both Keena and Junko, for sure, one way or another. We still don't know who Keena really is, but we know that Akuto feels at least liking and responsibility for her, and that he and Junko both have feelings for each other. Maybe Keena is God, lol, and Akuto will become her High Priest, with Junko as his partner.

Unfortunately for those who favor either Lili or Fujiko, it is Keena, Junko, and Korone who are the three female stars of the show, as billed and as written.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 08:58   Link #2004
Peanutbutter

Lol Dumbledore...

This series, as said by others, ought to have 24 instead of 12...
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 09:09   Link #2005
mangatron
Gyanko <3

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Yeah, poor Fujiko. I would've totally discarded Brave to give her more development (or Lily, for that matter).
At least she has been getting some screentime, albeit at a rather strange cost of her sudden 180 degree change from serious to .... joke

Thinking about it, the appearance rate was strange. In ep 07, Lily was nowhere and Fujiko is considered the same when we look at present time scenes, in ep 08 Lily had several seconds to her time, in ep 09 Lily was nowhere, with Fujiko's appearance coming roundabout the end, and here in ep 10 Lily again just has several seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Count me as one of those who loved this episode. I really think some people are not enjoying the wonderful mad pace this show has to give and are trying to force it into a conventional box that would be less entertaining: we don't need 26 episodes of careful development, twelve of divine madness will do perfectly.
I don't know how many times I've said this, but this series wouldn't be what I enjoy it as now if it weren't for the pacing. If there's one thing I like, it's a good brainstorm session during break time away outside of work. Ok I admit it, I've been through this before but that was a game, so I'm enjoying seeing it from an anime point of view. And believe me when I say this, if it had gone 24 eps, there is a guarantee to have some backlash like "slow" or "I didn't want to see that". Heck, I've seen some people avoid 24 ep series because they simply don't have time to watch

Quote:
Unfortunately for those who favoreither Lili or Fujiko, it is Keena, Junko, and Korone who are the three female stars of the show, as billed and as written.
I've made a note of it earlier, but so far my poster research never failed me, and it's only those 3 girls that I've seen on posters so far. This of course in relation to the anime only....

It's a wonderful view.
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*What do you call a girl using her boobies to pleasure another girl?
-PAIZYURI!
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 09:32   Link #2006
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
At least she has been getting some screentime, albeit at a rather strange cost of her sudden 180 degree change from serious to .... joke
And Hiroshi from joke to rival *facepalm*
Old 2010-06-05, 10:08   Link #2007
tsunade666

hiroshi isn't just a rival more like a treat to sai. Now I begun to doubt if sai really did realize that hiroshi and braze are the same person inside.... but I just gave up on this series for answering my tons of questions.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 10:15   Link #2008
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Right, rival was a wrong choice of word. Good thing Hiroshi knows the code of not touching/coveting your bro's women, otherwise I'd hate him even more for taking up precious screentime.
Old 2010-06-05, 10:22   Link #2009
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

Despite the flaws, here's the list of things that kept me in this series:

The lovely Junko. Namu Namu Namu Namu!
Kunoichi outfits of this episode.
The dwagon(misspelled on purpose).
Lol WTF?! Akuto is so random.

I enjoyed it as one of those guilty pleasure animes. Since that's what it's evolved to. Na-mu....
Pocky Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 10:30   Link #2010
mangatron
Gyanko <3

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
phone post

Heh guilty pleasure. I must be the only one having the pleasure feed my brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Now I begun to doubt if sai really did realize that hiroshi and braze are the same person inside.... but I just gave up on this series for answering my tons of questions.
Yeah I noticed that during the scenes between Sai and Brave, it almost looked like 2 strangers going head to head. Still waiting for my shattered helmet scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Good thing Hiroshi knows the code of not touching/coveting your bro's women.
Fujiko x Hiroshi? Korone x Hiroshi? Keena x Heroshi? Junko x Hiro--..... nvm.

Keena and her happy go lucky approach to life would probably make a little sense, but no way

Speaking of which, Brave was only targeting Peter the whole time, right? Not up to facing off against ze Maou?

By the way I hadn't realized we passed 2,000 posts. Meine gott it feels like only yesterday when we hit 1,000

It's a wonderful view.
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*What do you call a girl using her boobies to pleasure another girl?
-PAIZYURI!
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 10:58   Link #2011
kitten320

I'm completly lost about what is going on at all here...
Old 2010-06-05, 11:10   Link #2012
bigdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
won what exactly?
the scene made little sense if any at all. o.o
Nonsense, Junko has just become a queen demon lord.
Old 2010-06-05, 11:13   Link #2013
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

^Na-mu.....
Old 2010-06-05, 11:16   Link #2014
Xagzan

I admit, I let out an involuntary mini-squee when Akuto pulled her into his arms and told her he'd take care of her after it's all over.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 11:20   Link #2015
satomianzaki

so...more mysteries from soga keena...

we know that she is one of the "law of identity" but there's still so many missing pieces on the plot...what really connects her with sai and bouchiro...its the dove, yeah, but how? whats up with that accessory? and they also gave us a glimpse on the "possible" other side of keena (with that serious talk on fighting and then eh??? still a big mystery)...

seems the last episodes are a bit rushed...but i hope they'll give us a proper explanation of whats really going on...on the remaining episodes...

regarding junko, i'm also glad that at least some misunderstanding are resolved between her and sai...but i wouldn't count that scene as an advantage for her romantically...well in a way its an apology and sai is just really a nice guy...not wanting to hurt junko's feelings again...

and i actually don't get it...in most animes i watched, characters are always saying "please take care of me"...maybe its the same with "i'll take care of you"....hehe...what's that supposed to mean anyway?

i know most people want a harem end...i'm not expecting the series to be resolved with one particular girl for sai, but if given the chance, i really want a kenna x sai...really...

oh and yeah, i really like this series...its really entertaining...
satomianzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 11:32   Link #2016
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by satomianzaki View Post

and i actually don't get it...in most animes i watched, characters are always saying "please take care of me"...maybe its the same with "i'll take care of you"....hehe...what's that supposed to mean anyway?

I dunno but... Akuto's line to Junko sounded a lot deeper to me than a mere 'I'll take care of you'.
Old 2010-06-05, 11:55   Link #2017
satomianzaki

^yeah...but i think we got a reaction like that from sai, because junko asked him "why aren't you thinking of me?"...he made her cry last time...and sai mentioned to yuuri that he will apologize to junko later...so i think this is the right time to clear things...well...maybe for sai, junko is thinking of him as inconsiderate...with everything that's happened...

i sense a feeling of caring from sai...but romantic love? well...do guys blush in animes? hehehe...

oh well...romantic love or not, keena and the others surely will not mind...

so its basically like this for me...sai to choose kenna...if not her, then it should be a harem...hahaha...
satomianzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 12:06   Link #2018
bigdeath

Akuto is too manly and badass to blush. Demon Lords don't blush. They grab women and make them their woman just like he did to Junko this episode.
Old 2010-06-05, 12:09   Link #2019
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

^Thy needs to change avatar to Akuto holding Junko then. In fact, I would like one.
Old 2010-06-05, 12:14   Link #2020
Flibber

Hey so does anyone know where to get or what the realove:realife chime is called in the beginning of episode 8? when akuto has the flashback of him giving keena her hairpin?
Flibber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen