AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-06, 21:11   Link #1001
mangatron

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
tsunade delusion diary #2
heh, I can't believe I forgot the lotion! Every beach ep needs the lotion. And while we're at it, there's the watermelon smash, volleyball game, a little diving here and there, etc.

Let's not forget, they are sure to censor something in this episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
I don't think Fujiko need to be naked. She look great in her lingerie as it is.
That's true. Thinking about it, we've seen all the girls in their pantsu. Here's my reaction so far:

Fujiko: *"gasp!" melt*
Junko: *"What in the..."*
Korone: *"lol..."*
Keina: *"Aww....cute."*
Lily: *classified*

Quote:
is lingerie allowed on a beach?
Sure it is. When they change from and to swimwear

Congratulations to everyone! The thread is past 1000 posts and we're just at episode 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
I'm not well-versed on the many varieties of swimsuits, so I'm not speculating about it and just waiting for confirmation later today (can't wait!)...Meanwhile, I'm thinking about variations of the girls' sleeping attire.

So far, out of the 6 girls only 4 are shown, Korone being the most disappointing one in just her usual school uniform (in fact, being an android I don't think she really sleeps, and can't remember her ever changing her clothes). Fujiko sleeps in just her lingerie is very probable, and Junko's blue shorts and tank top, while not really sexy, looks really really good on her. I was expecting Keena to sleep without clothes (for...practical stealth reasons, of course), but seeing her in pajamas is insanely cute. Also, can't stress this often enough, she needs to wear her hair down more often.
Actually Korone did change clothes, episode 02's bedtime tease (stripe pantsu). I couldn't comment on her bra because, well, there wasn't any

Quote:
This just leaves Lily and Eiko. I wonder what they would wear? A nightly gown, or simply nothing at all? From the character Eiko is likely to fit the latter, but seeing Lily's bold action last week makes you think, it's always the quiet ones...Any ideas?
I'm having this hard time seeing Lily as a key player, so it's hard coming up with ideas of her. Episode 05 was the best look we have of her so far and it wasn't much of a look, I'm hoping we get to see more of her because in some ways it's not fair to her being the last one in the harem lineup.

I can't even begin to imagine what kind of underwear she'd wear...

I <3 Pantsu
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!
*mangatron's Twintail Celebration begins with Miss Monday
from Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z
!
*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-06, 21:59   Link #1002
Wrath88
Kissing...

She'd probably wear shimapan.

My bet on swimsuits:
Junko: Breastwrap + Fundoshi
Fujiko: Revealing Bikini
Korone: School swimsuit
Keena: One piece or a costume with frills
Lily: Not sure, since we haven't seen much of her, but maybe another one piece
Old 2010-05-06, 22:04   Link #1003
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Ah yeah, completely forget about the Korone one there. Also, I forgot, when exactly did we see Lily's pantsu? For purely scientific research and curiosity purposes of course....

And I agree, we need to see more of Lily. Being the last girl on a harem indeed puts a great disadvantage (which may contribute a factor to why most harem winners are the first one shown), and we don't know very much about it. I wouldn't mind at all if they use this beach episode to somehow showcase Lily's character a bit more (while in swimsuits, of course. No complaints whatsoever here).

Oh, and my prediction for the swimsuits is similar to wrath88's one. Junko will be wearing something traditional (wraps and fundoshi), Fujiko will unsurprisingly wear something sexy (same with Eiko if she's there too), Korone will be wearing a school swimsuit, Keena will be wearing something cute, but I have no idea what Lily would wear. For Torii-sensei, I'm guessing one-piece, but a sexy bikini wouldn't be too surprising or unwelcome either.

Also, just to be fair, what about the guys, Akuto and Hiroshi? School swimsuit, speedo, shorts, or hell, even a bananahammock?
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-06, 22:27   Link #1004
mangatron

Quote:
Ah yeah, completely forget about the Korone one there. Also, I forgot, when exactly did we see Lily's pantsu? For purely scientific research and curiosity purposes of course....

And I agree, we need to see more of Lily. Being the last girl on a harem indeed puts a great disadvantage (which may contribute a factor to why most harem winners are the first one shown), and we don't know very much about it. I wouldn't mind at all if they use this beach episode to somehow showcase Lily's character a bit more (while in swimsuits, of course. No complaints whatsoever here).
I don't think we've ever seen her pantsu. At least I don't remember. Did we? I just listed her as classified which will hopefully change next ep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
She'd probably wear shimapan.

My bet on swimsuits:
Junko: Breastwrap + Fundoshi
Fujiko: Revealing Bikini
Korone: School swimsuit
Keena: One piece or a costume with frills
Lily: Not sure, since we haven't seen much of her, but maybe another one piece
Quote:
Oh, and my prediction for the swimsuits is similar to wrath88's one. Junko will be wearing something traditional (wraps and fundoshi), Fujiko will unsurprisingly wear something sexy (same with Eiko if she's there too), Korone will be wearing a school swimsuit, Keena will be wearing something cute, but I have no idea what Lily would wear. For Torii-sensei, I'm guessing one-piece, but a sexy bikini wouldn't be too surprising or unwelcome either.

Also, just to be fair, what about the guys, Akuto and Hiroshi? School swimsuit, speedo, shorts, or hell, even a bananahammock?
Looks like you guys are in the fundoshi camp although we all agree Fujiko is going to be sexy and Keina has to wear something cute (I can't envision her in anything else! ).

Akuto would definitely be in shorts, and I'm still holding onto that joke I said earlier about Hiroshi in a speedo. Kinda like, maybe his idea of man'ing up

I <3 Pantsu
My avatars & signatures
!
XD
Old 2010-05-06, 22:29   Link #1005
tsunade666

Sai will just wear shorts because a demon lord should fit in shorts
Hiroshi....... trunks or shorts..... or those thing with swan in front ( I don't know on what to call on that one )

I just can't picture Junko will wear a fundoshi or wraps in front of Sai and in front of everyone. She would be entirely shameless if that happens. But her character shows some shyness on it and specially in front of Sai AKUTO!!!! so I doubt she will wear that.

Everyone really thinks that school swimsuit fits korone.... .well she usually wear uniform and even in bed. But I would love to see her in night gown or is it lingerie or something for the night with a nekomini or something .... maybe maid uniform? to tease up Sai again. And in beach time she will probably TEASE SAI! MORE! I bet the legendary "LOTION" will have something to do with her. It just fits her character and if it maybe Keina or the other girls..... but most likely Korone is involved in it.

As for Keina..... it also looks like that everyone agrees that she will wear something cute. Well that's her character. will polka-dots suit her too?.... or just pink with flowers? it sure too have frills. A cute swimsuit will have that type.
oooooooooooooooh I love pink designs.

Fujiko................... is really a mystery to see. In episode 5 it looks like she really is devoted to Sai in a way she is devoted to the "demon lord". Now will she be the "queen" and sai will be the "slave" or will sai remains his status as king......... but really Fujiko will fit great in being the S hahahaha

I'm losing it bit by bit................................... my sanity.

Maybe Fujiko will also fit in those long stockings or whatever you called that. That thing which has design on it. A black one or just those leather type that's long.... the one that I often see in dominatrix queen. And also those long gloves that extends maybe up to elbows or a bit higher ...... or what ever you also call that.... then .... some skimpy black swimsuit

Eiko-tan Eiko tan............... hard to tell too. TOO MANY TO EXPLAIN!!! We already see her with nothing ad adding something on nothing is hard...... its god mode hard.

Lily too is one tough nut shell. I haven't even remember that she had a panchira shot. From episode 1 to episode 5. I haven't had a glimpse of it yet. OR! I'm just turning blind. Well those looks tough might be soft in the inside. I wouldn't be surprised to see her swimsuit as cute as Keina.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-06, 23:11   Link #1006
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

I'm not shipping anyone, nor do I think that there needs to be -- or there is even likely to be -- a "winner." The Sugisaki harem route seems the most likely, lol. However, it seems to me that Junko was not only the first girl seen, she is the only one Akuto has really warmed to himself: he and she really hit it off on the train, since they are both straight and moral and ambitious for good. She was mainly tsuntsun for a few episodes, but she certainly became deredere in ep5. And also in ep5, Akuto "chose" her (at least as opposed to Eiko).

By the way: this thread is the first one other than Angel Beats or K-On to go over 1000 posts. Congrats to poster #1000, Saturn Beaver.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-06, 23:25   Link #1007
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I'm not shipping anyone, nor do I think that there needs to be -- or there is even likely to be -- a "winner." The Sugisaki harem route seems the most likely, lol. However, it seems to me that Junko was not only the first girl seen, she is the only one Akuto has really warmed to himself: he and she really hit it off on the train, since they are both straight and moral and ambitious for good. She was mainly tsuntsun for a few episodes, but she certainly became deredere in ep5. And also in ep5, Akuto "chose" her (at least as opposed to Eiko).

By the way: this thread is the first one other than Angel Beats or K-On to go over 1000 posts. Congrats to poster #1000, Saturn Beaver.
Agreed - out of the girls, so far the one Akuto explicitly shows concern for is Junko, but I can really see a Sugisaki harem route here. I'm usually not that big on shipping myself, only doing it if I really really like the pairing or it's canon/obvious, like Ed/Winry or Roy/Riza in FMA. I usually doesn't like anime who can't bring themselves to choose a girl and leaving it in a status quo 'everyone' status, but in this series, we're shown from the start a somewhat equal distribution chance for each haremettes. Things like the ending also suggests that there won't be one specific girl to pursue.

The setting fits for a harem route as well; not only is it a fantasy world, but I guess polygamy is the least of the vices of a Demon Lord that people will complain about. I don't see the girls complaining about having to share either, Junko is probably the only one who does. Keena is shown that she doesn't mind at all, Korone most likely doesn't care, and Fujiko strikes me as someone who won't mind, perhaps as long as she is the mistress. Lily is still a mystery though, which is why I can't wait for the show to reveal more of her.
Old 2010-05-06, 23:30   Link #1008
tsunade666

I haven't notice that it already reach post 1000+ and its only episode 5.

And if its a girl to end up with......... the novel is still ongoing and if you ask me it's either Keina or Junko but the story about the girls aren't going steady so a harem end is the most likely solution.

Besides his the demon lord. The demon lord needs more girls. And as for being a demon lord he has the most few girls around him.
Old 2010-05-06, 23:50   Link #1009
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Quote:
I'm not shipping anyone, nor do I think that there needs to be -- or there is even likely to be -- a "winner."
Shipping in this anime, huh... Mmm...~ Pass for me. I haven't really seen any relationship in this that I really like, after all. Haven't seen supportable chemistry between characters --> no interest in shipping.
.................................................. ............................I'd like that to change in the last 7-8 episodes though.

Maa, it feels like Keena will be the one to end up with Saiakuto, if he does end up with one. Because she's the main-main heroine.

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 00:03   Link #1010
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Shipping in this anime, huh... Mmm...~ Pass for me. I haven't really seen any relationship in this that I really like, after all. Haven't seen supportable chemistry between characters --> no interest in shipping.
.................................................. ............................I'd like that to change in the last 7-8 episodes though.

Maa, it feels like Keena will be the one to end up with Saiakuto, if he does end up with one. Because she's the main-main heroine.
I'm kinda in that Soga Keina camp there. I mean, episode 2 brought in the only peek we have at Sai's past, something tells me they will cover this in the second half of this series. If they don't... this will be the worst display of showing something that never gets visited again

I mean the dove. Seriously, something about that seems more important than Junko's pledge and Lily's kiss. Of course, they can pull a "just friends" bit and explain there was absolutely no meaning behind ep 02's opening scenes at all.

By the way, did anyone know the thread post # below the "Replies" column was a link? I embarrassingly admit I never bothered to click it till now... and was met by a horrific number

I <3 Pantsu
My avatars & signatures
!
XD
Old 2010-05-07, 00:05   Link #1011
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
By the way, did anyone know the thread post # below the "Replies" column was a link? I embarrassingly admit I never bothered to click it till now... and was met by a horrific number
Oh!
I never knew that. That was really entertaining.
Ya~y, I'm 14th~

*quickly goes to check Shigofumi's and Sora no Otoshimono's thread*
Ohohohoho! As expected of me!

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 00:09   Link #1012
Dahak86
Occasional Member

Quote:
She was mainly tsuntsun for a few episodes, but she certainly became deredere in ep5. And also in ep5, Akuto "chose" her (at least as opposed to Eiko).
I just can't picture that scene like Sai officially and voluntarily "choosing" Junko over Eiko. -bad choice, Sai... really-

my thoughts about it: I view that scene like it was more like a fatality in the middle of the fight; 'cause considering Sai's mindset (justice, high priest, good things - much more similar to the ideals shared by junko), and adding to that what Eiko did to him till that moment (she pretended to be hurt during the fight against the 'bat-girl' and asked Sai for help, while in reality she was just fine), i can only guess Sai thought Eiko can easily defend herself (and he's dam right about it ), while instead he was worried about junko, i think. That's why he rushed to save Junko... or she was just the nearest to him.

but that's just my 2cents anyway. I'm not that good at speculating, so I always try not to think too much

as for the swimsuit episode I completly agree with you all... except for Junko's fundoshi, i think it won't fit her anymore, since now she's all deredere .
Though I won't complain if she gets back to it.

and ye, the harem route is the most likely, if not the only possible way! And I prefer that over forcing a choice that just doesn't work.
besides... he's a Demon Lord... a Maou... Why choose just one, when you can have them all? GO Sai! "catch'em all"

And we need MORE lily too!!! not havin' seen her pantsu yet just isn't right... she has the same rights as other girls to be stripped naked and that is what will happen for sure! if not in this ep, in the later ones. no doubt about it

Last edited by Dahak86; 2010-05-07 at 02:13.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 00:18   Link #1013
tsunade666

Quote:
.......... I don't get it. Or rather I'm trying to find it but I can't find it or I just didn't understand it.
Old 2010-05-07, 00:31   Link #1014
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Quote:
.......... I don't get it. Or rather I'm trying to find it but I can't find it or I just didn't understand it.
On the current series page (or any sub-forum, really), on the right side of the series there are columns like replies, views, and last post. Clicking on the number at the replies column gives the number of posts from each member. Nifty feature I only knew just now, but then again I haven't been a member here for a long time...

Also, I agree that shipping anyone is a bit meaningless, as in expense of moving the plot with action, comedy, and background story, there hasn't really been any instances of romance. There are some hints, like Junko's tsun turning into dere, but nothing really concrete or impressive. Only reason I say Junko is in the lead is based on just a five episode run; if Keena was indeed the girl from Akuto's past, it will truly gives her a major advantage, not to mention the dove. In short, for a proper shipping there needs to be more relationship development first.

P.S. And by this, I tied with Xellos for 3rd with 40 posts...mangatron is in a huge lead, around 110 post (more than 10%), and is almost as much as three guys below him total post count combined.
Old 2010-05-07, 00:55   Link #1015
tsunade666

Quote:
On the current series page (or any sub-forum, really), on the right side of the series there are columns like replies, views, and last post. Clicking on the number at the replies column gives the number of posts from each member. Nifty feature I only knew just now, but then again I haven't been a member here for a long time...

P.S. And by this, I tied with Xellos for 3rd with 40 posts...mangatron is in a huge lead, around 110 post (more than 10%), and is almost as much as three guys below him total post count combined.
OOOW

thanks for the info. Well I really don't randomly click here and their and I don't know this feature too

Well as expected of Eikotron.. ee Mangatron. What a huge gap with her Eiko-tan delusions. hehehe

As for who we be leading on Sai harem. I posted before its either Keina or Junko. But from what I gather which could lead into spoiler I will just keep it for now .
I will stick with Keina

And I wish they will show the truth on episode 2. Because they just show us a glimpse of it such a teaser way to do things.

And up to vol 8 of the novel. Their is no sign yet, well for me. Of Sai's harem becoming larger and as for a demon lord its kinda..... low .

Well everyone on his harem is strong anyone. If a random weak one just add on it. It will just be eaten alive by the girls that comes first.

Go for Keina!!! Sai you baka don't let go of her hand
Old 2010-05-07, 01:17   Link #1016
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

I've said it from the beginning and i'll say it again....TRUE HAREM END FTW
Seriously, there really isn't any need for akuto to choose anyone
Junko had already made a pledge to stay by his side and fulfill their dreams together, Korone will stalk him for eternity as long as her order stands, i can't see Fujiko giving a damn about his opinion and keep doing whatever pleases her (at the moment devoting herself to the maou "physicallyi wish ), and Keena actively encourage other potential harem members to join ......still praying for another lily event plsplsplspls

Last but not least, Akuto himself is NOT averse to the girls attention while at the same time maintaining enough decency to not fall into the "perverted lead" category. There, harem-end set up completed

What, over1000 already ?
Old 2010-05-07, 02:21   Link #1017
bigdeath

Quote:
I haven't notice that it already reach post 1000+ and its only episode 5.
can we have our own section now like Angel beats. LOL
Old 2010-05-07, 03:32   Link #1018
tsunade666

it will be good if we can. So we can differ the thread from the manga, anime and novel.

And it will for now surely end with a harem end and even in the latest news for it. Sai stay neutral. But just BUTTTTT!!!!! Sai still suit Keina.

I wish a sub section for Dai Maou!!!! the DAI MAOU! deserves one.
Old 2010-05-07, 03:52   Link #1019
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Bah. I'm already this close ---> <---- to calling 'all in' for Soga, shipping wise. Only thing that's really stopping me is that this is a harem show, aired for only 1 cour, with its source ongoing. Which means, by the end of anime, you will almost definitely get the typical harem end. No, not a 'harem end' (where he gets 'married' to every LI), but the 'typical harem end' (where there is no winner), just to be precise.

But if I was guaranteed that we'll get a definite ending by the end of anime series? Yeah, I think Soga pretty much won it because...

-childhood friend (heavily favoured in Japanese stories)
-dove playing a huge part in the plot
-most mysterious past of any of the girls, and one that's tied to Akuto
-her VA gets first billing before the other female leads
-big prominence in LN covers

...or at the very least, she gets the title of 'head wife' among the 'harem end' lol.

Of course, nothing of the above means that Soga will aboslutely 'win', but everything I can think of to put myself down is pointing towards the other direction.

Quote:
Yeah, and that's why I rarely bother reading your walls of text; by the time I'm finished reading one, you've already posted yet another. And at that rate, I'd never finish reading the thread, let alone reply to each and everyone of your posts.

At least you ain't nearly as bad as a certain other poster in a certain other thread, nor not nearly as depressing as he was back then...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 04:07   Link #1020
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

yeah, Head Wife is just about right
...i doubt she's gonna stop everyone else from getting their share though lawl
I'm cool with that

hmm.. can't seem to remember for the life of me any harem show with an actual harem end, meaning the relationship is established and everyone accept it as such. Most of what i can remember usually "ends" with the lead having a relationship with one of the girls while the rest still pursues him although it's obvious he won't reciprocate...or even worse everyone still chases the protagonist around while he runs and pathetically laments his "bad luck" >_>

Edit: Seizon came pretty darn close though

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen