AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-16, 02:16   Link #1381
thirdlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
No, I didn't know who make episode 7 but its totally CRAPPY!!!!!!!!!

I only watched the lovely ED and doesn't much pay attention to the staff. Heck I don't know their names and I'm not much interested on it. When I hear people saying their names again and again. Then I would remember them.
Seems my meaning was not clear. I mean, the animator who directed and animated the ED was expected to do an episode too. Well, it might not be much different if you're not interested in animation staff and don't know what kinds of art and animation he likes.
thirdlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 03:58   Link #1382
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Ouch. Not you. Not anyone. That "seven times" thing doesn't have to do with idiots. It's just true. We're all like that. In a group of thirty people, not everyone is paying attention all the time, or is ready to take a piece of info in. I shouldn't care. I should let people enjoy things in their own way. But seiyuus are just my own little bit (big bit?) of silliness.
I was just joking here, but I might really have misinterpreted it if I didn't know you better . It's actually mainly the "education" and "a real person is doing those great things" that sounded a bit funny, especially since there were talks about seiyuus on the last page lol (Tomatsu Haruka is indeed very hot btw).

And it's true that people don't/can't pay attention all the time, especially in a thread moving so fast. I see it happening all the time, and it can be pretty frustrating sometimes... like when someone asks a question whose answer you've already given just two posts above lol. What I really wanted so say is, you're far from being alone in your love for seiyuus, and Ao-chan has already received plenty of love from us. It's just that some may not love her quite as much as you do (is it even possible? :3), or may have other favourites, hence why she's not mentioned all the time. Well, personally, she's my favourite in this series. I know she thinks Mina is her best role so far and I doubt she's going to change her mind so soon, but for me Korone is her new best role by far. At least, it's the first role that enables her to display such versatility, I didn't even know she had such abilities. And her acting seems to have improved even more since Vampire Bund.
Old 2010-05-16, 04:35   Link #1383
tsunade666

this thread is moving fast pace and the next thing you know is their is a new page from the last time you post.

As for seiyu, I'm pretty delicate and sensitive with it because I like the voice great and fitting. Though even if I like the voice I don't seek on who voiced it out. I just know if I had heard of his/her voice lots of times then I would gradually remember the name. It's just that I'm not good at remember names. I remember more on what they do or what have they done.

Though I watched both vampire bund and ichiban. I could say that the seiyuu for mina/korone did improve and I think I like more on what have she done for the character korone. Her versitility is awesome and voice acting is first rate for me.

Though I still hate Mr. aXnnoying.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 09:37   Link #1384
DRAGUN H.E.X.
Machine Robo EVOLVED

Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
ep 7

is it just me? that i saw an Angel Beats! logo at the start-up screen during the acitivation of Hiroshi's BRAVE armour unit
DRAGUN H.E.X. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 09:42   Link #1385
tsunade666

No, it's not just you! all of us saw it and saw a needles,gurrenlagann or seto no hanayome yakuza style muscle freak SAI AKUTO on this episode.
Old 2010-05-16, 19:29   Link #1386
wingman32x

Good episode. I felt sorry for Hiroshi when the other villagers were mocking him. Lol, Mr. X is one crazy, pervy dude. Sai was pretty awesome this episode. LOLOLOLOL what a retarded hero costume! That made me crack up lol. So Korone kicked X's ass. I'm glad that Hiroshi saved the day though, even if his costume is lame. Haha, Korone was funny at the end of the episode, and I loved Hattori's reaction to the thought of marriage.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 20:36   Link #1387
daiphongdao
Fairy follower

Send a message via Yahoo to daiphongdao Send a message via Skype™ to daiphongdao
Yeah I was seriously go WTF at the hero custume.
daiphongdao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 20:55   Link #1388
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
this thread is moving fast pace and the next thing you know is their is a new page from the last time you post.

As for seiyu, I'm pretty delicate and sensitive with it because I like the voice great and fitting. Though even if I like the voice I don't seek on who voiced it out. I just know if I had heard of his/her voice lots of times then I would gradually remember the name. It's just that I'm not good at remember names. I remember more on what they do or what have they done.

Though I watched both vampire bund and ichiban. I could say that the seiyuu for mina/korone did improve and I think I like more on what have she done for the character korone. Her versitility is awesome and voice acting is first rate for me.

Though I still hate Mr. aXnnoying.
Lol, all of that is exactly the same as me, except that I didn't watch vampire bund.

Need more Lily, though I don't mind seeing Junko.
Old 2010-05-16, 21:14   Link #1389
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Lol, all of that is exactly the same as me, except that I didn't watch vampire bund.

Need more Lily, though I don't mind seeing Junko.
Knowing the title of next ep, I bet it's ALL going to be Junko. We NEED more Lily!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 22:42   Link #1390
Xagzan

I want to see Junko, and more Fujiko, in that order.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 22:47   Link #1391
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

This episode was disappointing, never thought I would say that about this show. I hope they don't focus too much on Hiroshi and his wannabe Casshern Sins outfit.

They seriously need to bring back Fujiko?
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 23:37   Link #1392
OkamiNoKaze

Episode 6 was a great beach episode. Korone's antics were hilarious. A school swimsuit seems to fit her style, I some how thought she'd have a two piece due to her tail though. I think I'm routing for either Junko or Keina, given their voice actors, I was expecting some mention about barnacles, when they were standing in water by the rocks, but the bit with the sea cucumber was great, wrong, but great.
Old 2010-05-17, 00:46   Link #1393
tsunade666

what barnacles? expecting like K-ON? well I didn't expect that one but then again lolieikomangatron didn't expect his monster sea cucumber to come true.

As for next episode.... I expect a more sweet atmoshpere around keina and sai or let hiroshi find's his girl the hero needs some time to rest. Give him the chance to do so.
Old 2010-05-17, 01:16   Link #1394
mangatron
Oneesan's for the win! <3

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
A school swimsuit seems to fit her style, I some how thought she'd have a two piece due to her tail though.
Some viewers here saw the school swimsuit coming, but I questioned myself about that due to the tail. And what do you know, like you I thought a two piece made more sense, instead I got slapped in the face by a missing tail

Quote:
what barnacles? expecting like K-ON? well I didn't expect that one but then again lolieikomangatron didn't expect his monster sea cucumber to come true.

As for next episode.... I expect a more sweet atmosphere around keina and sai or let hiroshi find's his girl the hero needs some time to rest. Give him the chance to do so.
I say, a great twist would be Hiroshi trying to take Keena away from Sai. Add more fuel to the Brave versus Maou battle

Oh wait, I think I saw that before......

I <3 Pantsu
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!
*mangatron's Twintail Celebration begins with Miss Monday
from Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z
!
*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 01:34   Link #1395
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

NO, no...just no. Please, no more hiroshi . He had his spotlight, now get off the stage! He hasn't even earned that "Yuusha" title just yet, though to be fair neither had Akuto for the "Maou" bit except by trading punch with a freaking dragon...but i digress

My point is there's only about 5-6 episodes left, i'll be damned if they don't start spending time to develop more of the main cast(no, hiroshi is not included in this group imo) before the inevitable confrontation with the Big Bad.
...only then and there i'll tolerate the "Yuusha" showing up again

p.s korone's tail is more like a tiny string with a furball attached at the end so yeah...maybe a sukumizu would suffice to hide it
by that logic though, why didn't she always hide her tail in her panties instead of having it stick out all the time ?
Old 2010-05-17, 01:40   Link #1396
tsunade666

If hiroshi did manage to take away Keina which I think impossible because the girl is most loyal to Sai ( much more than the other girls, well that's for me ) "blood will paint the rising sun" the blood of a the lame super hero

Well really I don't think Hiroshi is lame or his suit is lame........ it's just that the anime make it sooooo lame.

EDIT: maybe because the tail is on the higher part. And the stripe panties aren't enough to hide it.
Old 2010-05-17, 02:40   Link #1397
mangatron

posted from my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyouzan View Post
My point is there's only about 5-6 episodes left, i'll be damned if they don't start spending time to develop more Lily and Eiko(no, hiroshi is not a good guy anymore imo)
There, that's my thoughts on the subject

Quote:
If hiroshi did manage to take away Keina which I think impossible because the girl is most loyal to Sai ( much more than the other girls, well that's for me ) "blood will paint the rising sun" the blood of a the lame super hero
I meant in the "you don't deserve Keena" kind of way, which of course means him taking her by force thinking he's saving her from The Maou. I just want Sai to have a perfectly good reason to bash Hiroshi's head in (since we know Sai's reaction to the subject when mister X did something similar)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyouzan View Post
p.s korone's tail is more like a tiny string with a furball attached at the end so yeah...maybe a sukumizu would suffice to hide it

by that logic though, why didn't she always hide her tail in her panties instead of having it stick out all the time ?
Quote:
EDIT: maybe because the tail is on the higher part. And the stripe panties aren't enough to hide it.
Well it's her switch, so to say, and seeing as how it's like a pulley, it doesn't exactly look like it's easy to take out or hide, a perfect example was when she pulled down Junko's swimsuit, that scene Korone had a perfectly voluptuous back

But who cares. There's got to be at least one plot device or anomaly or unexplained mystical phenomenon from time to time

I mean, at least she had a swimsuit. Unlike another girl who didn't even come close to removing her seemingly-everyday-clothes

I <3 Pantsu
My avatars & signatures
!
XD
Old 2010-05-17, 04:21   Link #1398
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I mean, at least she had a swimsuit. Unlike another girl who didn't even come close to removing her seemingly-everyday-clothes
who are you referring too?

though anyone remember the names of the student council girls aside from lily? I'm to lazy to rewatch it after being murdered by epsiode 7.
Old 2010-05-17, 05:17   Link #1399
mangatron

posted from my phone

Quote:
who are you referring too?
Lily!

Because we've seen 4 of the 5 harem girls in various stages of undress already (Fujiko's locker room changing as well as chilling in her lingerie in her brother shrine, Junko getting her clothes blown off and her usual half-naked alone in her room, Korone doing her usual perverted antics towards Sai, and most especially Keena, who just can't go invisible without shedding a few threads ), so far we've only seen Lily lose her hat for some unexplained reason, come on! Even Eiko went nude bathing and got her clothes ripped off, if anyone doesn't see Lily getting the least treatment then you're.... not sane

Quote:
though anyone remember the names of the student council girls aside from lily? I'm to lazy to rewatch it after being murdered by epsiode 7.
I forgot, and probably will continue to as long as Lily get's the screen time she gets of late

I <3 Pantsu
My avatars & signatures
!
XD
Old 2010-05-17, 08:40   Link #1400
tsunade666

I wouldn't expect for a full frontal fan service for lily. That's pushing the line for her character. It would just be too much to ask. Panchira shots are enough for me. And if they would really do a total fanservice shots for us. Then that would be awesome though I wouldn't expect it and it's not really fine for me if they would do that just to promote the anime and in exchange ruin it's image.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen