AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-07-16, 17:49   Link #281
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
Guys,I think that Varette is the evil part of West and Edea is the good part of West.
Also,Tasha remembers Varette because he could be her past lover(the reincarnation of her past lover).
What you think?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 17:51   Link #282
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
Guys,I think that Varette is the evil part of West and Edea is the good part of West.
Also,Tasha remembers Varette because he could be her past lover(the reincarnation of her past lover).
What you think?
It could just be Edea's memories going to him. It's now concrete he serves as her medium for revival.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 18:58   Link #283
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
Witch Hunter 105 is out:

Spoiler for Spoiler Chapter 105:

Last edited by Solace; 2014-07-17 at 00:08. Reason: Don't link to manga reading sites.
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 20:59   Link #284
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
The question then becomes, what on Earth is Edea Florence?
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 22:19   Link #285
havensgate
skull one
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: borobudur
^ haha this became interesting
edea that we know is "white witch" or "WH S class witch"
but suddenly she also witch of the west?
so WH doesnt know that west became their subordinate?
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 22:36   Link #286
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
^ haha this became interesting
edea that we know is "white witch" or "WH S class witch"
but suddenly she also witch of the west?
so WH doesnt know that west became their subordinate?
i believe that Edea and Varette is tied to west life somehow, Ryuhwan realized his master still alive after seeing Varette.
I'm more interested in the future interaction between Tasha and Ryuhwan now that he know about his beloved master.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 05:40   Link #287
cadu_
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
i believe that Edea and Varette is tied to west life somehow, Ryuhwan realized his master still alive after seeing Varette.
I'm more interested in the future interaction between Tasha and Ryuhwan now that he know about his beloved master.
I can kinda imagine Ryuhwan treating him nice and Tasha being disgusted by his new behavior.
__________________
cadu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 08:25   Link #288
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
I can kinda imagine Ryuhwan treating him nice and Tasha being disgusted by his new behavior.
Whatever happens, it's gonna be pretty awkward.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 20:45   Link #289
tuckersister
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
I see that East retained her form and was the one that sucked up the time magic. Otherwise how did she still retain her form after killing South's witches.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 21:12   Link #290
cadu_
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
She didnt use magic nor mana,the time magic ended because the witch died, East`s supporter smashed the two witches like flies without even receiving a supply of mana from her.
__________________
cadu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 20:52   Link #291
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Maybe someone should add gender bender to the tag?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 23:12   Link #292
dark44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
hope we wont add yaoi and dont tell west like Ryuhwan
dark44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 00:26   Link #293
Esclair
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Chapter 107:

Don't underestimate the loli
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 06:35   Link #294
cadu_
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
I think the East`s real body is still locked inside North`s castle,the one we know is perhaps her hat with East`s will/soul/consciousness infused in it or something?
__________________
cadu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.