AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-26, 18:26   Link #861
Jasperboo
Care factor = 0
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Australia
Raki with Priss flesh? what would Clare do?,

ummmm i'll just kill this bit and save this part for fun later
Jasperboo is offline  
Old 2009-09-26, 19:31   Link #862
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
I agree with MisterJB; their is sufficient evidence to prove that a human with Awakened flesh will become nothing more then a mindless monster.

I do not believe Raki has a chance, sorry; I want him to show all that he's got and he is indeed a seasoned warrior, but the fact remains, one rod-monster was almost tougher then three of the Ghosts could handle, one of them being Claire. Raki, simply doesn't stand a chance in actually winning.

What Priscilla will do I think isn't as important as seeing as to whether or not she remains in control, because it's pretty easy to figure out that she will be able to wipe the floor with these guys. Despite her weakened condition, she is clearly still above a single Abyssal.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-09-26, 20:12   Link #863
HegemonKhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
raki would never be infused-implanted with priscilla's flesh (but it would be a cool way for her to die and than be used to help raki. though this is biased, as i can never forgive priscilla for what she did to clare and her teresa, and see this as a fitting way for her to die and be used afterwards. except, priscilla MUST DIE BY CLARE'S HANDS!!!!! it would be jsut too cruel for clare to be robbed of her revenge against priscilla, cries, if someone else kills priscilla instead of clare, please no pleas no, cries), because she's an abyssal one (beyond a mere awakened one, which creates the abyss feeders, so who knows what an abyssal one's flesh would create), the most powerful of the 4 (excluding rosemary) other abyssal ones (isley-deceased now, luciela-deceased now, riful, and alicia). however, raki being implanted with a normal yoma's flesh and becoming a male claymore, is quite possibly and maybe likely, at least in my eyes... or the very least my hopes!

i want to see male and female claymores fighting side by side against the organization and/or destroyer! i want to see clare and raki as claymores fighting side by side with lovers' hands held cutely together as they kill their enemies lol
HegemonKhan is offline  
Old 2009-09-26, 20:50   Link #864
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
raki would never be infused-implanted with priscilla's flesh (but it would be a cool way for her to die and than be used to help raki. though this is biased, as i can never forgive priscilla for what she did to clare and her teresa, and see this as a fitting way for her to die and be used afterwards. except, priscilla MUST DIE BY CLARE'S HANDS!!!!! it would be jsut too cruel for clare to be robbed of her revenge against priscilla, cries, if someone else kills priscilla instead of clare, please no pleas no, cries), because she's an abyssal one (beyond a mere awakened one, which creates the abyss feeders, so who knows what an abyssal one's flesh would create), the most powerful of the 4 (excluding rosemary) other abyssal ones (isley-deceased now, luciela-deceased now, riful, and alicia). however, raki being implanted with a normal yoma's flesh and becoming a male claymore, is quite possibly and maybe likely, at least in my eyes... or the very least my hopes!

i want to see male and female claymores fighting side by side against the organization and/or destroyer! i want to see clare and raki as claymores fighting side by side with lovers' hands held cutely together as they kill their enemies lol
Roflmao, talk about being passionate

One problem Hedgy, if you look up the previous posts MisterJB has made about this, you'll find that Raki having the flesh of Priscilla or any Awakened will only erupt in him becoming a monster. Even without looking, just remember what Dietrich said to Helen and Deneve: instead of being a human with monster-qualities(human with yoma flesh), they are simply a monster in human form(awakened flesh)

--

As for Raki being a Male Claymore, already went through that before, but basically, I don't want that as he'd be giving up what makes him unique in a world otherwise ruled by supernatural monsters. He doesn't need powers to be unique or even cool.

Priscilla isn't an Abyssal One either. Power-wise, she's either a Super or Hyper, but more to the point, she never has had any sort of title bestowed upon her, she's an independent.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-09-26, 21:14   Link #865
MisterJB
Warden of the West
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Casterly Rock
I can't help but wonder what's exactly the point of having Clare kill the Priscilla that travels with Raki. To show that Clare has the guts to butcher an innocent child? To let Clare have her revenge?

Killing this Priscilla won't grant Clare the peace of mind that she wishes for. It migth even make her feel guilty.

Basically, Clare wants to murder the flesh-eating monster that killed Teresa. Not this innocent Priscilla that finds Yoma to slaugther and protects Raki from enemies beyond his level.

So, or Priscilla has a drastic change of mind, starts eating humans and becomes all sadistic again (someting I would approve) or I don't see Clare vs Priscilla happening any time soon.

If Clare is so interested in murdering kids, then she should turn her attention to Riful. Bitch deserves to die.
__________________
MisterJB is offline  
Old 2009-09-26, 21:20   Link #866
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
I can't help but wonder what's exactly the point of having Clare kill the Priscilla that travels with Raki. To show that Clare has the guts to butcher an innocent child? To let Clare have her revenge?

Killing this Priscilla won't grant Clare the peace of mind that she wishes for. It migth even make her feel guilty.

Basically, Clare wants to murder the flesh-eating monster that killed Teresa. Not this innocent Priscilla that finds Yoma to slaugther and protects Raki from enemies beyond his level.

So, or Priscilla has a drastic change of mind, starts eating humans and becomes all sadistic again (someting I would approve) or I don't see Clare vs Priscilla happening any time soon.

If Clare is so interested in murdering kids, then she should turn her attention to Riful. Bitch deserves to die.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1310

100% agreed(except that killing Riful bit ), I can't believe people actually still want Claire to have her revenge with the direction the manga is going.

She probably thinks killing Priscilla will magically bring back Teresa in her life again or something stupid like that, wouldn't surprise me.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-09-26, 21:51   Link #867
HegemonKhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
"Priscilla isn't an Abyssal One either. Power-wise, she's either a Super or Hyper, but more to the point, she never has had any sort of title bestowed upon her, she's an independent. " -shiek (corrected, my apologies. i typo quite a bit)

you are right

priscilla is never officially named an abyssal one.

however, being that she is more powerful than isley (who IS an official abyssal one), definately makes priscilla an abyssal one, just unofficially, since the organization never names her as one.

also, riful does say to clare (when they meet after the 7 year time gap, rescuing audrey and rachel from riful), that priscilla IS an abyssal one like them, and because priscilla tagged up with isley, he now had the advantage, and launched his attack-war going after luciela first (also he wanted to prevent the only "slight possible" way of "his" priscilla and him being defeated, an alliance of riful and luciela), which peeved off riful because they were too late to form that alliance, isley hit luciela first, preventing riful and luciela from teaming up against him and priscilla.

(in fact, the whole teresa-irene-sophia-noel-priscilla time line is censored/kept hidden by the organization from the future claymores. only the "naughty" rebelous claymores who are digging their noses into the organization, ever know about that time of claymores. it's like an embarrassment to the organization. just like with real countries/nations/states, the organization doesn't like to talk about their embarrassing moments. germany doesn't like to talk about the holocaust. the U.S. doesn't like to talk about slavery. russia doesn't like to talk about the cherynoble disaster. the middle east doesn't like to talk about terrorism. japan doesn't like to talk about the ra.pe of nanking. etc. The organization in claymore manga is no different)

about priscilla:

oh she's a tragedy as well, just like all claymores. all claymores are victims of the organization. all deserve our pity. clare, priscilla, ophelia, teresa, miata, deneve, undine, miria, rafaela, luciela, jean, and etc, ALL HAVE SAD HORRIBLE STORIES.

HOWEVER, this still doesn't excuse what priscilla did to the wonderful-heart warming relationship teresa and clare had in my mind, and NEVER WILL.

this is 100% PASSIONATE EMOTIONAL BIAS of MINE:

PRISCILLA NEEDS TO DIE TO DIE VIOLENTLY, AGONIZINGLY, GRUESOMELY, AND TORTUROUSLY AT CLARE'S OWN HANDS !!!!! I HATE PRISCILLA for what she did, TOOK AWAY, to clare and teresa...

teresa hugging little clare with tears flowing down her cheeks: "a little girl half my size taught me that tears can flow from silver eyes as well" -claymore manga

teresa and clare had finally found happiness for the first time in their lives in each other... and that *censored* priscilla took it away!!!!!!!! i don't give a CENSOR about priscilla's own sad story!

to use priscilla's own words (forgive my laughable attempt at japanese) back at her:

UNICEVI (unforgivable!) ! UNICEVI (unforgivable!) ! UNICEVI (unforgivable!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HK snaps, grabbing his claymore, jumps to the nearby building's wall and jumps off it in the direction of priscilla, and fully awakens, lol.

Last edited by HegemonKhan; 2009-09-26 at 22:05.
HegemonKhan is offline  
Old 2009-09-26, 22:03   Link #868
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
"Priscilla isn't an Abyssal One either. Power-wise, she's either a Super or Hyper, but more to the point, she never has had any sort of title bestowed upon her, she's an independent. " -shriek

you are right

priscilla is never officially named an abyssal one.

however, being that she is more powerful than isley (who IS an official abyssal one), definately makes priscilla an abyssal one, just unofficially, since the organization never names her as one..
.......Shriek?

Funniest mispelling of my name that I've seen.

Well, whatever, if you want to call her that, go ahead. Either way, it's unofficial like you said.

*stares at the rest of the post....and backs away slowly....0_0
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-09-26, 22:06   Link #869
HegemonKhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
shouldn't you be "shRieking" in terror as you back away, lol

nah, actually you only have to be afraid if you're priscilla, or if you try to kill me..... (this is referencing priscilla's awakening and irene-noel-sophia attacking priscilla, ONLY)

just kidding, anyways, i corrected the typo of your name, my apologies.
HegemonKhan is offline  
Old 2009-09-26, 22:53   Link #870
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: here there and everywhere!
i hope clare soon realize avenging teresa isn't the answer; yes, prissy may have killed teresa but is not going to ease her hatred for revenge. and prissy just another victim here, just like all the other claymores that awakened and died. the real enemy is the organization.

honestly, i don't think clare will kill priscilla. i thought isley would died by clare's hands but he didn't. It will probably be the same with prissy, but it would be more meaningful if she died protecting raki.
clarakiss~ is offline  
Old 2009-09-27, 03:39   Link #871
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
I agree. I also think that Priscilla will die protecting Raki or perhaps while fighting alongside him, but only after she and Clare have a reunion of sorts. I just hope Clare can get over her hatred for Priscilla and realize two things.

One, she ought to understand now, knowing the way the Black Black Club works, that Priscilla is just a victim caught up in a much bigger game and ended up becoming something she surely never wanted to become.

Two, I hope Clare understands that the Priscilla who is alongside Raki now is different from the Priscilla who killed Teresa. Where she was once driven by nothing except her hunger for human flesh, she is now abstaining due to her feelings for Raki. If she starts to eat humans, she will have to consider Raki as nothing but food as well, which is something Priscilla clearly doesn't want. She sees Raki as more than food, and being human, she understands that humans are more than just food. I do hope Clare will be able to see that now.
Tsuyoshi is offline  
Old 2009-09-27, 07:53   Link #872
MisterJB
Warden of the West
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Casterly Rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
"Priscilla isn't an Abyssal One either. Power-wise, she's either a Super or Hyper, but more to the point, she never has had any sort of title bestowed upon her, she's an independent. " -shiek (corrected, my apologies. i typo quite a bit)

you are right

priscilla is never officially named an abyssal one.

however, being that she is more powerful than isley (who IS an official abyssal one), definately makes priscilla an abyssal one, just unofficially, since the organization never names her as one.

also, riful does say to clare (when they meet after the 7 year time gap, rescuing audrey and rachel from riful), that priscilla IS an abyssal one like them,
Wrong. Riful said that the Abyssal One were still three because the Organization had created their own. So, the AOs were Isley, Alicia and Riful.

So, Priscilla was never considered an Abyssal One, not even by her fellows ABs.


Quote:
about priscilla:

oh she's a tragedy as well, just like all claymores. all claymores are victims of the organization. all deserve our pity. clare, priscilla, ophelia, teresa, miata, deneve, undine, miria, rafaela, luciela, jean, and etc, ALL HAVE SAD HORRIBLE STORIES.

HOWEVER, this still doesn't excuse what priscilla did to the wonderful-heart warming relationship teresa and clare had in my mind, and NEVER WILL.

this is 100% PASSIONATE EMOTIONAL BIAS of MINE:

PRISCILLA NEEDS TO DIE TO DIE VIOLENTLY, AGONIZINGLY, GRUESOMELY, AND TORTUROUSLY AT CLARE'S OWN HANDS !!!!! I HATE PRISCILLA for what she did, TOOK AWAY, to clare and teresa...

teresa hugging little clare with tears flowing down her cheeks: "a little girl half my size taught me that tears can flow from silver eyes as well" -claymore manga

teresa and clare had finally found happiness for the first time in their lives in each other... and that *censored* priscilla took it away!!!!!!!! i don't give a CENSOR about priscilla's own sad story!
You know, if I could teach you to hate Riful, you would be a powerful ally.

I can understand if you hate Priscilla and I'm not telling you to stop hating her, it's your choice. I can, however, post why all that hate is misplaced.

It is true that Priscilla killed Teresa and that she deserves to be punished. However, she still doesn't deserve to die.
Priscilla didn't kill Teresa because she was evil, she didn't know that she was doing a bad thing. She was a young woman that was brainwashed and believed that she was doing a good thing.
She firmly believed that Teresa was evil and that she deserved to die.

There was only one moment when Priscilla was evil and that was rigth after she Awakened, while she was killing Noel and Sophia.

After that, her mind returned to that of a child and that's how she is rigth now. An innocent child that doesn't even remember than she killed Teresa and only cares about kepping her big brother Raki safe.

So, it's true that Priscilla commited a crime and deserves to be punished. However, it is my firm believe that those who deserve to DIE VIOLENTLY, bla bla bla, it's the Men in Black from the Organization.
__________________
MisterJB is offline  
Old 2009-09-27, 09:15   Link #873
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Bad news JB. The organization survives and is eventually renamed as the Black Black Club under Sakio's leadership and later employs the demon hitmen: the Toguro brothers

I think that while Priscilla did commit certain acts that cannot go unpunished, I strongly believe she has already redeemed herself after imposing a strict diet on herself, and Raki has reformed Priscilla in more than a few ways. She no longer cares only about her stomach, and she appears genuinely happy to be with Raki now, even if they haven't found her parents. Perhaps she's even realized her parents are long gone and still, she seems happy just to be with him. As far as I'm concerned, Priscilla is a completely different person to who she was 7 years ago.
Tsuyoshi is offline  
Old 2009-09-27, 12:18   Link #874
HegemonKhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
ach... so much to respond to.... sighs...

1. actually, Riful DOES mention that Priscilla is an Abyssal One, as well as also mentioning Alicia is an Abyssal One, like you informed, but i was only talking about Priscilla being an Abyssal One, not also about that Alicia is an Abyssal One as well. the topic was about priscilla, not alicia.

if you need the the source to see for yourself, that riful DOES say priscilla is an abyssal one, i'll put the effort and find it for you.

and besides geting into the semantics of not being officially named as an abyssal one by the organization is childish and immature, frankly

the fact is:

priscilla DESTROYED HALF of ISLEY'S BODY in a SINGLE ATTACK. isley BEING an abyssal one, means...

priscilla **IS** an abyssal one.

period.

2. unfortunately, i like riful quite a bit. i find her actually very respectible. she kept her word (like with getting a hit on her, and divulging information to clare when they, the ghosts, finally move out of the north) and will kindly have a peaceful discussion (as seen with clare, as well as others). I like her very machine like analytical and honorable behavior (excluding the sadistic torture part of her). riful is really a sweet girl. i'm jealous of duph a bit !!

really, riful is probably one of the most human characters in the manga (excluding her emotionless-machine-robot-emptiness like behavior with her use of sadistic torture)

3. the black coats/organization is the EVIL ANTAGONIST of the claymore manga. THEY ARE GUILTY of all the pain and suffering !!!!! THEY ARE AT FAULT FOR EVERYTHING. ALL BLAME AND PUNISHMENTS IS ON THEM.

as to whether it's all rubel's doing or just the other black coats'/organization's doing or both of their doing, i don't know. getting into this specifically of where the "sword-claymore of justice" falls on and what "head(s) rolls", i don't know.

the Organization is responsible for everything, but as for who specifically in the organization (rubel or the others or both), i don't know where/who to lift the claymore sword over and bring down on the neck of......

4. about priscilla being so naive and stupid..... let's me use (paraphrasingly) a great quote from teresa's own lips to priscilla...

Teresa saying to priscilla just after priscilla expoused the organization's ironclad rule and the reasoning for/about it:

"great job justifying their logic. unfortunately, the real world isn't so ideal, little girl"

HK furthering what teresa should have further voiced in response to priscilla:

"standing by and watching-letting my precious little clare get raped by that disgusting bandit named rig, and letting the bandits get away with killing all the men, destroying the town, and taking the women away to be raped or sold, destroys your whole logic behind blindly obeying the organization's ironclad rule of staying out of human affairs, leting humans do whatever they want to otehr humans. it was because of clare herself who is being dragged by rig at this moment, that i remembered how to be a human again, and as a human once again, i cannot sit, watch, and allow this to happen"

teresa: "say your prayers you SOB's, for your existence is worse than that of a yoma".

teresa kills all the bandit SCUM doing the RIGHT thing and not following some stupid organization rule that doesn't hold up in the slightest in the real world.

HK using a hellsing manga quote: "AMEN!" (lol, i couldn't even spell this right at first... ahem.. was what i originally wrote...goes hides in embarrasment)

5. last point to respond to, i think...

Isley, Riful, Luciela, Rosemary, Priscilla, Agatha, Ophelia, and all other awakened ones, no matter how much we attach to them and start to like them, you must realize it's all an act by them. Do NOT be fooled. They are YOMA. they don't have human-minds anymore despite how good actors/actresses they are seeming so human...... they are NOT. they are MONSTERS. they are YOMA.

Isley who is so seemingly admirable, "hates groups", and will throw away life as if it was nothing which is quite similar to the organization's own vile behavior in fact.

riful who is so respectable is cold empty emotionless machine that doesn't even "bat an eye" telling duph to ram his poles into claymores sadistically torturously "just so that they will awaken" for her.

luciela who no longer cares about the deep love she had with her once beloved sister rafaela, only now caring about finishing off isley and conquest (gaining territory).

priscilla who was once so honorable (albeit naive as i have already gone in great detail about in #4 above lol), now uses trickery pretending to want to die as a human and a cheap shot taking off teresa's hands and than her head as soon as teresa let down her guard.

ophelia who was probably a way fun and cool playful girl, now has those once sweet "games" now as twisted and currupt sickly disturbing (censored)'up "games".

so....

as you can see from just these few examples, there's a huge difference from their old human-claymore human-minded self, and their new INHUMAN yoma awakened one demonic-evil self.

P.S.

it does seem that Isley was "touched" (or taught) by priscilla and raki, and was reminded a bit about being human again. he wanted-enjoyed teaching the eager-determined raki swordfighting, seeing his young self in raki. isley also kinda felt like the 3 of them were a family and he wanted to take care of them and protect them. This is just like how teresa was "touched" (or taught) by clare at how to be human again. Except, isley, wasn't completely converted back into being a "human-claymore", he still was a monster sending out his awakened ones to be killed as cannon fodder and only cared about his own power by killing off luciela. But, there still was that tiny change that tiny glimmer of humanity returning in him towards the way he treated and saw priscilla and raki

and due to whatever happened to priscilla, she MAYBE does seem to kinda have her old self (human-claymore) back.

i say MAYBE, because priscilla is seen crying and caring about the dying individuals in the pieta battle. but unfortunately, i don't know if she was crying about the claymores being killed or isley's awakened ones being killed. i wasn't paying enough attention at the time. i'll have to go look and see.

if priscilla was crying for the claymores being killed, than she does indeed seem to be somewhat her old human-claymore self

if priscilla was crying for the awakened ones, than there is no humanity returned in her, and she's just fooling all of us into thinking she's changed.....when she still is an evil monster.

Last edited by HegemonKhan; 2009-09-27 at 12:42.
HegemonKhan is offline  
Old 2009-09-27, 12:29   Link #875
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Perhaps she's even realized her parents are long gone and still, she seems happy just to be with him.
I wouldn't say that - it's hard to tell if she really does remember what she did before her awakening, but their is a good chance that she will or will in time. Physically, she is ruining herself by beating back her Awakened side, but mentally, she is improving.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if she indeed remembered everything and that her parents really are dead.

Quote:
You know, if I could teach you to hate Riful, you would be a powerful ally.
You're sounding suspiciously like Darth Vader....:O

Last edited by Shiek927; 2009-09-27 at 12:46.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-09-27, 13:05   Link #876
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
I wouldn't say that - it's hard to tell if she really does remember what she did before her awakening, but their is a good chance that she will or will in time. Physically, she is ruining herself by beating back her Awakened side, but mentally, she is improving.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if she indeed remembered everything and that her parents really are dead.
Can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me here. What I said was that Priscilla probably even realized that her parents have been long since dead. You disagree with me at first, then you say it wouldn't surprise you if Priscilla remembered her parents died

In any case, I agree that while her body is detereorating, she seems to have matured quite a bit in the 7 years that have passed since the northern massacre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
You're sounding suspiciously like Darth Vader....:O
Or perhaps even Palpatine
Tsuyoshi is offline  
Old 2009-09-27, 13:27   Link #877
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me here. What I said was that Priscilla probably even realized that her parents have been long since dead. You disagree with me at first, then you say it wouldn't surprise you if Priscilla remembered her parents died

In any case, I agree that while her body is detereorating, she seems to have matured quite a bit in the 7 years that have passed since the northern massacre.
ROFLMAO, yeah, I noticed how my opinion seemed to change midway through my own post

Basically, I don't think she realizes that her parents are dead now, but it wouldn't surprise me if she did in the future.

Yes; she's hurting herself and ruining her body through starvation, but she's actually improving herself because she's beating back her awakened side. It's not perfect, because she needs to find a better way to sustain herself, but she is definitely on the road to improvement, especially mentally.

It may not seem that way now because she's even more childlike, but she definitely is.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-09-27, 13:56   Link #878
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
ROFLMAO, yeah, I noticed how my opinion seemed to change midway through my own post

Basically, I don't think she realizes that her parents are dead now, but it wouldn't surprise me if she did in the future.
True. If she already hasn't, then she probably will remember or at least realize what went on. It's been 7 years though since we last saw her. A lot can happen in that time.
Tsuyoshi is offline  
Old 2009-09-27, 15:27   Link #879
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I am asking myself if priscilla is aware of what she did to theresa and will begg clare for forgiveness? I am still not sure how much this chibi - priscilla really remembers the deeds of her former self. At least she seems to know what she is and what she is capable of. She threatened renee when she was bullying raki.
__________________
irvinethearcher is offline  
Old 2009-09-27, 15:43   Link #880
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
I am asking myself if priscilla is aware of what she did to theresa and will begg clare for forgiveness? I am still not sure how much this chibi - priscilla really remembers the deeds of her former self. At least she seems to know what she is and what she is capable of. She threatened renee when she was bullying raki.
lol, that was a priceless moment.

Priscilla needs to remember what she did to be forgiven by Clare. If she does not remember, Clare might have to fight with Priscilla. Priscilla might be jealous of Clare, a fight over Raki might follow.
__________________
Miria is alive
Awakened is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.