AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-03, 12:57   Link #101
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post

Since chapter 86, Deneve has been working her way up my Favorite Characters list.
Deneve is working her way up your fav character list, because a gigantic cat girl just farted in her face?

You're one sick puppy...
Old 2009-09-03, 13:04   Link #102
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta Spanksta View Post
Deneve is working her way up your fav character list, because a gigantic cat girl just farted in her face?

You're one sick puppy...
You're the one who likes the love relationship between a obese 40 years old man and a seven years old girl with a terminal disease.

Besides, you know what I was talking about. Yes, I am sick but Bestiality was never my thing.

"Two girls and a cup" Now, that's awesome stuff.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:10   Link #103
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta
Quote:
You're the one who likes the love relationship between a obese 40 years old man and a seven years old girl with a terminal disease.

Besides, you know what I was talking about. Yes, I am sick but Bestiality was never my thing.

"Two girls and a cup" Now, that's awesome stuff.
Nice comeback. Though I would say only her appearance is loli if I were to be serious, so there is nothing wrong with admiring the most developed relationship in the story.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:14   Link #104
Weils

Made some corrections to my translation:
1) Alicia remains stuck in half human half awakened phase at the end of this chapter and not fully human like I thought it was. Guess I mixed her up with Beth in the next pic?
2) Finally translated Riful's reply to Dauf after he commented that it's good enough for him that she survives. She's a real sadist when she's mad! Apparently nobody gets to hurt Dauf, only she can do it.

Spoiler for SCENE95 spoilers:

Last edited by Weils; 2009-09-03 at 13:24.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:15   Link #105
MisterJB
Warden of the West

She is still younger than Dauf one way or another.

Most developed? Don't make me laugh. Riful called him "her man" and he blushed when she stripped.

Clare kissed Raki and placed his head between her breasts. The loli and the obese lolicon can't beat that.

Mostly because Riful doesn't even have breasts for Dauf to put his face between.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:17   Link #106
Jonova
JoJo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
Why should I be thankful to those jackasses for the first version I see of the manga each month is some chinese basterdization?

If you have so much anger to vent, I think it would be better spend on something more important than someone on the other side of earth you don't even getting to see a monthly managa couple days before you do.

And seriously, "Chinese basterdization"? All of sudden you are a master in Japanese-Chinese translation now? Or do you mean everything translated to Chinese is "basterdizated"?

No one is shoveling this shit down your throat, stay the f*** away from it if you hate it so much.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:22   Link #107
MisterJB
Warden of the West

The way Riful survived is bullshit. Last chapter, she was being OWNED by Alicia. Now, not only she has time to drag Dauf around, she also has time to find clothes for him and her to dress. Why did Alicia stop attacking her?

That's bullshit.

Besides, the thing coming from Beth kills her next chapter. Painfully, I hope.

Let's see what a character from a popular manga has to say about Riful's survival.

Spoiler for Not Claymore:
Old 2009-09-03, 13:22   Link #108
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weils View Post
I made a chapter sypnosis here on the Chinese scans, so feel free to take a look.

Edit: Translation done and some corrections made. Riful's a real sadist to Dauf isn't it? Apologies for the mistake in the scans, as Alicia ends up stuck between human and awakened phase and not changed back to fully human as I thought it was.

Spoiler for SCENE95 spoilers:
Thanks for the translation.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:34   Link #109
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonova View Post
If you have so much anger to vent, I think it would be better spend on something more important than someone on the other side of earth you don't even getting to see a monthly managa couple days before you do.

And seriously, "Chinese basterdization"? All of sudden you are a master in Japanese-Chinese translation now? Or do you mean everything translated to Chinese is "basterdizated"?

No one is shoveling this shit down your throat, stay the f*** away from it if you hate it so much.
I think you misunderstand what he said and take offense to it. It has nothing to do with Chinese. The english scanlation is also a bastardization of the Japanese Raw. Cyclone can read Japanese, and it is a bastardization because things get lost in translation. Every language has somethings you can't express in other languages.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:34   Link #110
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Ironic you picked him, as he was the last antagonist in Manga I remember using parasitism as a weapon. Nemu had better stay the hell away from Claymore.

Kinda funny we're more surprised/upset that someone lived than we would have been if someone had died.
Wonder how long before Miria and Tabitha get there? Hope they don't have to fight any of the Catgirls from hell before getting the intel from the others. I really hope that Cynthia and Yuma have gotten away safely. Neither one is really in the best shape to fight right now.
If the Org have lost control of Alicia, then they are fucked. If Riful lives, she is going to wipe the Org out, because it's clear that they cannot be permitted to regroup and attack her again. The ghost would also move to strike as soon as possible.
Wonder how long before we see Raki and Prisscilla again? I don't see Raki bieng able to beat one of the Catgirls from Hell on his own. Priss might end up having to transform. Be funny if Claire kills the Destroyer but passes out and starts to fall to her death, only to have Prisscilla fly in and catch her.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:38   Link #111
Newhope

Quote:
The way Riful survived is bullshit. Last chapter, she was being OWNED by Alicia. Now, not only she has time to drag Dauf around, she also has time to find clothes for him and her to dress. Why did Alicia stop attacking her?

That's bullshit.

Let's see what a character from a popular manga has to say about Riful's survival.

Alicia saves Riful at the end which may mean my theory that the twins might not be quite as brainless as they've seemed so far.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:38   Link #112
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Quote:

That's bullshit.
Let me get this straight... You want to see Riful drag around a NAKED DUFF *Extreme Shudder* That is called Yagi having some mercy on the readership.

Quote:

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with Riful survival. Riful survival probably means that this manga will go on longer. Yagi-sama must've thought that Raciella becoming Riful's child was to obvious, so he found a way to do that in a way we didn't suspect but with Alicia being the Child. Predictions for next chapter: Beth is dead. Alicia is emotionally retarted, a child in the body of an adult. Riful has what she wanted and many of the readers will have what they were looking forward to.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:39   Link #113
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Alicia saves Riful at the end which may mean my theory that the twins might not be quite as brainless as they've seemed so far.
Do you really think Alicia was saving Riful? She just doesn't want the AFs attacking her prey

Quote:
Let me get this straight... You want to see Riful drag around a NAKED DUFF *Extreme Shudder* That is called Yagi having some mercy on the readership.
No, I want Riful dragging around Dauf's carcasse, crying over it before being eaten by the Kitties. That's what I want but I don' get it.

BTW, Dauf is able to create clothes out of thin air. It's nature's way of telling him that he should never be naked.

Quote:
Anyway, there is nothing wrong with Riful survival.
Oh, believe me. I can find a lot of reasons. Basically, it was very stupid. Riful reverts to human form and Alicia doesn't kill her rigth away? That doesn't make sense. Yagi-san better have a good explanation.

Last edited by MisterJB; 2009-09-03 at 14:20.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:58   Link #114
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Quote:
No, I want Riful dragging around Dauf's carcasse, crying over it before being eaten by the Kitties. That's what I want but I don' get it.
Don't worry: I am sure that Riful will eventually die once she serves no purpose to the story. But like I've been saying for quite a while now, the only way that Riful would have a purpose to the story was if she gained the child she wanted. The obvious path was Raciella, but it was too obvious for Yagi to use, so he surprised us by using Alicia. This is a path with a lot of potential for story that many of us wanted Yagi to go down on. If Riful would've died, then the Manga would've probably ended a lot sooner.

Quote:
BTW, Dauf is able to create clothes out of this air. It's nature's way of telling him that he should never be naked.
I don't disagree with it being natures way of telling him to never be naked. Though, it is quite possible that duff carries around his clothes like he did Riful's and that he had put it down while he and riful were watching. The reason he didn't put Riful's down was, well when she asks for a garment she means now. :P

Quote:
Oh, believe me. I can find a lot of reasons. Basically, it was very stupid. Riful reverts to human form and Alicia doesn't kill her rigth away? That doesn't make sense. Yagi-san better have a good explanation.
Beth wasn't able to dodge all those flying digletts. That is what she gets for trying to use Alicia to get to Raciella, while not watching her ownself. It is why Alicia and Beth were flawed by design. Anyway, Beth is going to die. It was Beth who saved Riful, not Alicia. The way I see it Beth was in control. Back to consciousness, Alicia might be an underdeveloped one that didn't get to go out much. Beth saved Riful to take care of her sister who still maybe a child in mind, Alicia. There is no saving Beth from what I see. Anyway, the scene makes sense to me.
Old 2009-09-03, 14:09   Link #115
Stream
Radical Dreamer

Thank you Weils for the speedy and well-written translation.

Also, Jonova, double translations tend to suck by nature. When a translation goes Japanese -> Chinese -> English, the end result is just going to be off. No offense to Weils. It's not his fault he's stuck translating a Chinese translation of a Japanese work. It's TSStorry's.
Old 2009-09-03, 14:11   Link #116
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
: Beth saved Riful to take care of her sister who still maybe a child in mind, Alicia. There is no saving Beth from what I see. Anyway, the scene makes sense to me.
First of all, does Beth controls Alicia? I don't think so. I migth have misunderstood the Soul-link process but I think that Alicia makes her own decisions.

So, Beth chose a sadistic, murderous AB to serve as a mother to Alicia? Don't you think she would have found a better solution? After all, they had been atatcking Riful just a minutes ago. What if Riful decides to kill Alicia just for revenge?
Besides, if Alicia is mentally a chid, then Beth is also one. Rubel said that none of them had any personality left.
It just doesn't make sense.

And even if Dauf carried his clothes around, Riful is fleeing from an Abyssal One more powerful than her and she tought about dressing him first?

BTW, what's up with this?

Spoiler for manga pages:

Riful doesn't appear in the Black and White version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodobirdies View Post
haha well Dauf'd be second most annoying in the series next to Riful.
There, fixed for you.

Last edited by MisterJB; 2009-09-03 at 14:28.
Old 2009-09-03, 14:35   Link #117
zato_1one

Quote:
In previous chapter, we saw that Alicia's movement was slower when Beth couldn't concentrate on her Soul-Link. So it was obvious that when Beth was injured. She decided that she should stop and revert her sister before it was too late. I think Alicia's half human-awakened face was a proof that Beth was trying to revert Alicia. IMO

I don't think that Beth controlled Alicia to help Riful. That was actually a sign showing that Alicia was starting to lose control and went on rampage.
Old 2009-09-03, 14:40   Link #118
Ryuken
Claymore #01

I wonder what that thing is going to be. I mean I never thought like so many here, that those poles would become mini awakened Lucialla's.
Old 2009-09-03, 14:41   Link #119
Newhope

Just because they don't have any personality(that we've seen)doesn't automatically mean there stupid.
Old 2009-09-03, 14:44   Link #120
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Just because they don't have any personality(that we've seen)doesn't automatically mean there stupid.
Now who told that they were stupid and based on what conclusions may I ask?
Closed Thread