AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-01-26, 22:01   Link #2121
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0c0ntr0l View Post
Chapter 67 is up.
Nice, even before MU posted it, thanks, lol.

Spoiler for Chapter 67:
Old 2011-01-26, 22:35   Link #2122
Nemuru

Spoiler for chapter 67:
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 22:37   Link #2123
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Risa Strikes Back! Maybe her class is doing an interesting cafe?
Old 2011-01-27, 00:08   Link #2124
jzmagic
flargansbog

I told yall Utsumi would have to come to terms with Yuki having sex.

I'm betting while Utsumi waits on the roof for Yuki, she meets Touru and they clear up their misunderstanding, leaving Utsumi hanging in the dust..
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 02:25   Link #2125
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

This is where Utsumi failed as a man. He was the one who initiated and force Yuki to tell about her past. And what did he do, he ranaway from her. What the hell is wrong with you, Utsumi? You're just the same fag as Haruto in KNIM.
Old 2011-01-27, 03:07   Link #2126
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
This is where Utsumi failed as a man. He was the one who initiated and force Yuki to tell about her past. And what did he do, he ranaway from her. What the hell is wrong with you, Utsumi? You're just the same fag as Haruto in KNIM.
Lol, don't make me die a little inside saying that. But I still have faith in Sasuge Kei ability to write.
Old 2011-01-27, 04:39   Link #2127
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
No, just no. He didn't force her to tell about her past, he asked her to and she did it on her own will. He just wasn't prepared for what it actually was. I think it's understandable for him to be in shock about it, given his limited experience with women. In the end, Eri gave him some advice, but it was him who came to the conclusion that he still loved Yuki and didn't care about the past. I don't see that as failure-- I see that as normal.
Old 2011-01-27, 04:43   Link #2128
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
I told yall Utsumi would have to come to terms with Yuki having sex.

I'm betting while Utsumi waits on the roof for Yuki, she meets Touru and they clear up their misunderstanding, leaving Utsumi hanging in the dust..
That's pretty much what I fear will be happening and since the series has become quite predictable as of late, chances are good for us to hit the nail once again.
Could come even worse and Touru could actually take part in the treasure hunt, take first place and then make up with Yuki, thus doubling Utsumi's supposed emasculation.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 06:10   Link #2129
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Could come even worse and Touru could actually take part in the treasure hunt, take first place and then make up with Yuki, thus doubling Utsumi's supposed emasculation.
Don't you have to be a student of the school to take part in the treasure hunt?
Old 2011-01-27, 08:38   Link #2130
Joachim
et tu, brute?

shrug you guys.. really? utsumi is at the same level as that haruto-fag? i beg to differ, i love his decision at the latest chapter (always did, he's no gi joe or any lady killer, he's your ordinary kid facing romance problems).

The latest chapter last page made me dawwwww.
Old 2011-01-27, 09:06   Link #2131
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Don't you have to be a student of the school to take part in the treasure hunt?
I don't remember definite mentioning of that. However, in other series, high school cultural festivals are to meant to attract people from outside and therefor any class project, be it maid cafe, wrestling play, haunted house, fortune telling food bar or whatever, includes outsiders as well (it was like that at my highschool festivals as well but that's hardly a valid argument).
Anyway, I was merely negatively brainstorming ideas of possible angst scenarios
Old 2011-01-27, 10:43   Link #2132
Xagzan

I believe Kouno just struck out
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 10:52   Link #2133
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Wow... so much Haruto hate. I really feel sad for you guys, I really do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
No, just no. He didn't force her to tell about her past, he asked her to and she did it on her own will. He just wasn't prepared for what it actually was. I think it's understandable for him to be in shock about it, given his limited experience with women. In the end, Eri gave him some advice, but it was him who came to the conclusion that he still loved Yuki and didn't care about the past. I don't see that as failure-- I see that as normal.
Plus he didn't leave after the story was done, she did. I think what he did was fine, a little weird but better than opening his mouth right away and making an ass our of himself.
Old 2011-01-27, 11:19   Link #2134
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Exactly. He probably thought it was just a bad breakup, not a nightmarish situation like that. Certain revelations have a way of leaving you in a state of shock, you want to say something but words just wont come out. It's happened to me once.
Old 2011-01-27, 15:16   Link #2135
Luminisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Exactly. He probably thought it was just a bad breakup, not a nightmarish situation like that. Certain revelations have a way of leaving you in a state of shock, you want to say something but words just wont come out. It's happened to me once.
Yeah, Utsumi weren't as fortunate as us, being the reader to have glimpse of what happened way ahead of time.

Last edited by Luminisk; 2011-01-30 at 00:34.
Luminisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 06:31   Link #2136
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Spoiler for 68:
Old 2011-02-01, 07:26   Link #2137
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Spoiler for 68:
Spoiler for :
Old 2011-02-01, 08:06   Link #2138
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2011-02-01, 11:34   Link #2139
jzmagic
flargansbog

We're nearing the end of the manga methinks. Risa is now out of running, similar to Shou with that last desperation kiss. So that just leaves Touru, who will probably appear within the next 3 chapters.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 15:59   Link #2140
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 68:
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi