AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-07-12, 17:33   Link #2761
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
And nobody wanted to remark that Utsumi ignored Mei's full body flashing in front of him ?
Not me.

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 18:32   Link #2762
Johnny
Working the bags...

That's too much stimulation for Utsumi too take. Subtle is the way to go just like Eri did...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 02:53   Link #2763
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Not me.
Not me for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
That's too much stimulation for Utsumi too take. Subtle is the way to go just like Eri did...
Spoiler:
I remember this,
Utsimi when is sad, he close itself.. And not see anything...
The girl cat (Mei), is not a Bad girl at all...
I hope she help Utsumi for forgotten Yuki, in this moment, and go forward with his life..
Old 2011-07-13, 02:57   Link #2764
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
By the looks of the spoiler it does look as though Mei has had a troubled life, but she's able to live life to her full extent. I hope Utsumi takes example from that and manages to get back on his own two feet. Time to move on from Yuki imho since that's what's been keeping him going for the longest time. I hope Mei helps him with that as well, she seems to be quite open to that, if you know what I mean
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 21:18   Link #2765
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Chapter is out... and it was bleh for me.

On a side note, I am glad I've been too busy to visit this thread since no one is kind enough to use spoiler tags anymore.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 22:57   Link #2766
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Spoiler for chapter 89:
Kudos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Chapter is out... and it was bleh for me.

On a side note, I am glad I've been too busy to visit this thread since no one is kind enough to use spoiler tags anymore.
is it too late now?
Old 2011-07-13, 23:43   Link #2767
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Can we just get more chapters of Wind Tunnel girl?

I really like her.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 00:04   Link #2768
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Sorry about that Drago

About the chapter....seriously? Are you serious???? So in the end it was Utsumi who was weak and at fault for not doing it? Is that what the author is trying to say? That you can't be nice to stay with the girl you want? That you can't be logical and use common sense to keep up the relationship? Are you serious?
Old 2011-07-14, 01:36   Link #2769
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Spoiler for 89...haaaaaaa!
Spoiler:
Old 2011-07-14, 02:26   Link #2770
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Sorry about that Drago

About the chapter....seriously? Are you serious???? So in the end it was Utsumi who was weak and at fault for not doing it? Is that what the author is trying to say? That you can't be nice to stay with the girl you want? That you can't be logical and use common sense to keep up the relationship? Are you serious?
The author didn't say anything about Utsumi decision to follow head on with Yuki idea. Its called life and crap happens, I guess this is what the author trying to portray the series as

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Spoiler for 89...haaaaaaa!
Spoiler:
I liked Mei and her approaches, best comedy relief ever, thanks to her the mood is better.

KNIM epic for fueling rage for readers but when its over, it will not be miss or recommended.
Old 2011-07-14, 03:04   Link #2771
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
The author didn't say anything about Utsumi decision to follow head on with Yuki idea. Its called life and crap happens, I guess this is what the author trying to portray the series as
Perhaps, but the fact the author made Utsumi imply that perhaps he should've gone in for Yuki's request, and has Mei describe him as weak despite being nice and considerate pisses me off. It's as if this manga is trying to encourage violating your significant other.
Old 2011-07-14, 03:07   Link #2772
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:

I liked Mei and her approaches, best comedy relief ever, thanks to her the mood is better.

KNIM epic for fueling rage for readers but when its over, it will not be miss or recommended.
Yes, at first, I thought it was a "bad" girl ....
but I'm happy, i was wrong ..
She is amazing girl!! The best, in this moment for Utsumi..

KNIM reconnended?yes, to make people angry, is perfect!:

Ps. In you sign, Satsuki twin tails... Is the best!!!!!!
Old 2011-07-14, 03:13   Link #2773
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Perhaps, but the fact the author made Utsumi imply that perhaps he should've gone in for Yuki's request, and has Mei describe him as weak despite being nice and considerate pisses me off. It's as if this manga is trying to encourage violating your significant other.
I did read chapter 89 mind you, but I didn't see anyway from Utsumi that he thought about going through with Yuki request. Maybe you misread and confuse with Mei dialogue.
Old 2011-07-14, 03:33   Link #2774
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I did read chapter 89 mind you, but I didn't see anyway from Utsumi that he thought about going through with Yuki request. Maybe you misread and confuse with Mei dialogue.
When he said he didn't know what else he could've done, to me it implies that he wouldn't have lost Yuki if he'd gone through with her request. As if he was wrong to refuse her, since he always makes mistakes.
Old 2011-07-14, 04:42   Link #2775
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

The fact that the editor's note actually mentioned that Utsumi is with a girl right now makes me feel a little relieved because that means the chances of a misunderstanding just dropped significantly.

- Never trust the editor's note, always think the opposite of what it is trying to suggest!
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 08:01   Link #2776
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

I think the "weak" is because of Utsumi personality is fragile, he's not the type of guy that go "crap, i feel bad, but lets continue/talk this stuff", he just go the forever alone route.

If Utsumi didn't go to school, it mean he also don't go to work, but there's no Risa anywhere...but i keep wondering what would happen if Risa find him instead of Mai
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 08:09   Link #2777
Somnus
Eh?

Mei is incredibly awesome. Now THAT'S a character you can enjoy a chapter with. Also, for the most part I agree with everything she said.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 08:10   Link #2778
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riltz View Post
I think the "weak" is because of Utsumi personality is fragile, he's not the type of guy that go "crap, i feel bad, but lets continue/talk this stuff", he just go the forever alone route.

If Utsumi didn't go to school, it mean he also don't go to work, but there's no Risa anywhere...but i keep wondering what would happen if Risa find him instead of Mai
Comfort Utsumi the special way ? And afterwards b!tchslap the hell out of Yuki for making him suffer the second time (I'm not saying that Yuki has done it out of evil intend!).

@Author's end notes: My general rule with them is ...
a) If they are positive, I'll expect the opposite to happen
b) If they are negative/drama filled, it will come true.
Mostly, Sasuga Kei is just trolling (us) with them. The only "fun" part has been for me to semi-translate them, if at all that is.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 08:16   Link #2779
jzmagic
flargansbog

Remember the blatant foreshadowing of the breakup? "This happiness.. I thought that it would last forever" Or something like that
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 08:31   Link #2780
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riltz View Post

I wonder what , will do Risa, when she hears what Yuki did to Utsumi ...
I think this time.. She gets angry a lot more of 'last time ..!!!

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi