AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2011-11-28, 05:10   Link #3461
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
It's lonely being the only Risa supporters here

You call? Present!

I am a big fan of Risa...but..the Author don't want give her a chance..and i'm sad for this..

Another comparison with Ichigo 100%

Risa=Satsuki......... in both cases the Author don't give a chance in these two girls.. now that I think of this..Risa and Satsuki have the same hair color...
Old 2011-11-28, 05:18   Link #3462
vansonbee
❤Nishino Tsukasa❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
You call? Present!

I am a big fan of Risa...but..the Author don't want give her a chance..and i'm sad for this..

Risa=Satsuki......... in both cases the Author don't give a chance in these two girls.. now that I think of this..Risa and Satsuki have the same hair color...
If you think about it closely, they share jointed similarity (series).

Yuki + Aya = both stray away from the protagonist

Shou + Nishino = ditch/break-up & mending/mature moments.

Risa + Satsuki = big boobs, last priority

Yup, both series has a trio heroine base, same hair color, body size, and status.
Old 2011-11-28, 05:27   Link #3463
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
haha Ms. Hamburger anyways thanks for the spoilers

Hahaha..your Avatar..if i not a mistake this is i forced my girlfriend to watch it..i am a Devil..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
If you think about it closely, they share jointed similarity (series).

Yuki + Aya = both stray away from the protagonist

Shou + Nishino = ditch/break-up & mending/mature moments.

Risa + Satsuki = big boobs, last priority

Yup, both series has a trio heroine base, same hair color, body size, and status.

Yes.. i agree.there are similarities in these two series,
Old 2011-11-28, 08:33   Link #3464
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Spoiler for 106:
Me too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Yeah.... just the right idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
laaammmeeee,

I mean yea I think Oonuma is seriously hot, but this shit is so lame....
Agreed it's too stretched...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
so now the 3 main girls have a bad experience with boys
And I think Izumi had a bad experience with girls, too...
Not to mention the bad experience of all the other characters: Eri with her first love (and hers mad idea to do "sex" for it), Baldie seeing her still following him, Yuki's cousin because he wasn't able to be by her side and help her... and on the top of that the ORPHAN cat girl....

Yes... the title should be "bad experience"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You gotta be kidding me, hopefully the midget playboy saves her at the same time I'm pissed at him for thinking it's alright for a girl to get "hurt" in that sort of way, just look at how fantastic Yuki turned out... at the end of the day It's that faggot Utsumi that's responsible for ruining Risa.
Yeah... he was mean there...
Anyway he doesn't know Yuki's past (although he surelly know something really bad happend to her...)

Quote:
Didn't read spoiler for 107, but did you notice Tsukasa comment that she needs to learn a lesson to learn a bit? He might of imply himself in the past as well. There something going on w/ him and it might tie him to Risa.

Regarding Utsumi, he has no obligation to Risa and he has to prioritize Shou feelings before Risa, but if this was a different situation where he is single, than I agree with you.
Sometimes we agreed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You're right, he has no obligation to her, but you can't help but feel annoyed by his actions. She's the first person in his miserable existence to ever like him, she's kind, caring, polite, can cook, clean, completely devoted and not to mention a total hotty. She was quite literally "perfect". He should at least gave her a shot, instead to went back to girl that shat on him, not literally of course.

Then again it was all timing, Shou just happened to be there when Utsumi needed a rebound. If Risa knew of the break-up right away I'm sure she would've been all over him at the beginning too and things would've turned out differently. But quite frankly I'm kinda glad that Risa isn't gonna be the rebound girl, cause it's a pretty good chance that the rebound girl is gonna get hurt in the end.

Of course it's pointless to say this now considering you're a fanboy to Shou.
I'm not so sure that if Utsumi happend to Risa when he needed comfort he would be end dating her as a rebound as he is doing now with Shou: the feeling for the sempay surely is not love, but it's still deeper that the feeling for Risa that is pretty much a simple friend for him...

I don't argue about Oonuma perfection: it's up to everyone taste...personally I think she is not, but it's just my taste...

Quote:
Haha, thats not right! Not because I am a fan, but because the series isn't at the end yet.

and Risa getting pummel is good ending for me! She was bit annoying during the Yuki arc, but understandable (fatty)
Really?????
You are mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
You call? Present!

I've already said it, and my opinion about GE=100% in my first post.

@vansonbe: we have our opinion about, i just report this post to show it to Merylin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Dreamer View Post
Hi Everyone!

Spoiler for GE & 100%Ichigo:
PS: Sorry for the eternal post (but I'lll have to replay to mani things) and my English too.
Old 2011-11-28, 08:45   Link #3465
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

This serie will end with a SejiXshou or will not end !! ....
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 09:36   Link #3466
AI Dreamer

how are the thing now I don't know....

I mean, in 106 it's clear that Utsumi does NOT love Shou now: it's clear when she said "I don't know what should I do, I'm so happy" just looking at the look on his face, and after he just force himself to put on a simple polite smile...
Old 2011-11-28, 13:24   Link #3467
vansonbee
❤Nishino Tsukasa❤

Quote:
how are the thing now I don't know....

I mean, in 106 it's clear that Utsumi does NOT love Shou now: it's clear when she said "I don't know what should I do, I'm so happy" just looking at the look on his face, and after he just force himself to put on a simple polite smile...
Is it really force? Utsumi in this chapter shows how smart and mature he is, when he and Shou was confronted by Risa, he examine Shou reaction and dealt diligently to the situation and shoe off Risa. His smile is up for interpretation by the mass, I personally don't think your theory can be hold as 100% fact. Not all people has to smile like an idiot and jump around, to show how happy one is.

Utsumi = mature action & mature smile. Just so sad that everyone focus so strongly on Risa possibility of getting nut sauce in her face.
Old 2011-11-28, 13:35   Link #3468
recover

his initial (natural) response to risa's inquiry was; "shou is my senpai from tennis club"

he saw the disappointment in her face, realized he had to rectify that, and then he delivered the "shes my gf" line

if he was walking with Yuki, id bet anything that he would've introduced her immediately as his gf.

PS nishino > shou
Old 2011-11-28, 14:01   Link #3469
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
his initial (natural) response to risa's inquiry was; "shou is my senpai from tennis club"

he saw the disappointment in her face, realized he had to rectify that, and then he delivered the "shes my gf" line

if he was walking with Yuki, id bet anything that he would've introduced her immediately as his gf.

PS nishino > shou
Absolutely agreed!

Utsumi said she is his girlfriend only after a look at her sad face after he said she was his sempai....
Because now he want to do everything he can to make her happy (to thanks her for all she have done for him and all her love)

For me is 100% evident...

By the way, this doesn't means that the end can't be Utsumi & Iketani...

PS: Of course I don't want him to smile like an idiot (who wants an idiot?), just to be happy! And in these figures he is definitely SAD....

Last edited by AI Dreamer; 2011-11-28 at 14:05. Reason: Some more to say
AI Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 14:11   Link #3470
Kusa-San

Quote:

PS nishino > shou
Uh no, it's because Shou want their relationship to not be known that he said "Shou is my senpai..." . Futhermore, he's not in the same state than he was when he was with Yuki. But as he said in a prvious chapter : Shou is always the one which fulfill his empty heart. Also, He understood that his feeling toward Yuki was not as strong as he thought.
Old 2011-11-28, 14:16   Link #3471
Kusa-San

Quote:

PS: Of course I don't want him to smile like an idiot (who wants an idiot?), just to be happy! And in these figures he is definitely SAD....
Uh no, he's not sad at all. He blushed at her reaction.
Old 2011-11-28, 14:28   Link #3472
recover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Uh no, it's because Shou want their relationship to not be known that he said "Shou is my senpai..." . Futhermore, he's not in the same state than he was when he was with Yuki. But as he said in a prvious chapter : Shou is always the one which fulfill his empty heart. Also, He understood that his feeling toward Yuki was not as strong as he thought.
Quote:
Uh no, he's not sad at all. He blushed at her reaction.
you need to re-read the chapter and pay closer attention to the facial expressions

start with page 4, at the bottom; he introduces shou as his senpai. should relieve her of keeping the relationship a secret right?

nope..as evident by her disappointed/saddened look in the lowest panel of pictures. thats when utsumi plugs in the "and...the person that im currently dating."

shou then looks happy. why would she look happy if she wanted to keep it a secret? if she wanted it to be a secret, she should be pissed right?

then on page 9, after shou expresses her happiness about the situation, theres that a reaction picture of utsumi looking super happy/excited as well (not serious).
this followed by clearly a forced smile.. as evident further by the "tear-drop of sweat" emanating from his face; that signalling that he struggled to put up that face

super overanalysis...on my part..but all these subtle things that the author put in cant be missed
Old 2011-11-28, 14:28   Link #3473
AI Dreamer

Ok, maybe he first said "sempai" also for the reason to keep it a secret.... but he said "GF" only after looking at her sad face.... otherwise he would never said it:
It's the right judgement to make her happy, but that's so...

Above all, how you explain the "CURRENTLY" line and his sad face?
Old 2011-11-28, 14:33   Link #3474
vansonbee
❤Nishino Tsukasa❤

Quote:

PS nishino > shou
Right Nishino > Shou, no need to be pointed out!

If you recall the previous chapter, both Utsumi & Shou made an agreement not to tell anyone about their relationship and this chapter furthermore supported that agreement exist (after shoeing Risa away).

I am happy our protagonist can judge and take action during those situations.

ShoRom is evolving and KNIM ShoRom is devolving.
Old 2011-11-28, 14:46   Link #3475
AI Dreamer

Quote:
you need to re-read the chapter and pay closer attention to the facial expressions

start with page 4, at the bottom; he introduces shou as his senpai. should relieve her of keeping the relationship a secret right?

nope..as evident by her disappointed/saddened look in the lowest panel of pictures. thats when utsumi plugs in the "and...the person that im currently dating."

shou then looks happy. why would she look happy if she wanted to keep it a secret? if she wanted it to be a secret, she should be pissed right?

then on page 9, after shou expresses her happiness about the situation, theres that a reaction picture of utsumi looking super happy/excited as well (not serious).
this followed by clearly a forced smile.. as evident further by the "tear-drop of sweat" emanating from his face; that signalling that he struggled to put up that face

super overanalysis...on my part..but all these subtle things that the author put in cant be missed
Perfect....
Shou is happy because She feels insecure about his love (for me she perfectly know that NOW he simply like her, but not love her) so his "GF" line reassure her and her hope that things can go well between them...

I think she wants the "secret" thing also because of this insecurety so, if thing will go bad, she haven't to face anyone...
It's a sort of "shield" after her bad experience with Kento

About Utsumi, as I've already said, It's exactly so.... and the "currently" line means everything for me....

PS: I like Shou more than Nishino: she is more my tipe... more tender, sweeter and a little shy (it's what I feel anyway)...

Last edited by AI Dreamer; 2011-11-28 at 14:59. Reason: changing
AI Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 14:50   Link #3476
Kusa-San

Quote:

No but read the previous chapter : it's her who said she want it to be secret. And the simle on page 9 is more "Ah that's my Shou. The one who is always so energic".
Old 2011-11-28, 15:15   Link #3477
AI Dreamer

Quote:
No but read the previous chapter : it's her who said she want it to be secret. And the simle on page 9 is more "Ah that's my Shou. The one who is always so energic".
Ok, than look at chapter 105 page 12 on the top: it's that an happy glance?
Now it's the same...
Old 2011-11-28, 15:21   Link #3478
Emulator

I wonder why i have the strange feeling that many sidecharacter shippers are deluding themself and later will complain that they didnīt saw the obvious???
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 15:25   Link #3479
Johnny
Working the bags...

Said it before. Shou knows Utsumi still loves Yuki and really doesn't care. Thinking maybe she'll worm her way in and push Yuki out. She's not a paste eater like Risa and knows it may not last, but she'll take what she can get for now...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 15:57   Link #3480
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Said it before. Shou knows Utsumi still loves Yuki and really doesn't care. Thinking maybe she'll worm her way in and push Yuki out. She's not a paste eater like Risa and knows it may not last, but she'll take what she can get for now...

Yeah... and now she can do it almost without regrets because they are not dating anymore and Utsumi himself asked her to date...

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi