AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-24, 12:22   Link #4101
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Nah, I don't expect him to pull a Shou, at least not right away. Utsu has been shown to be a trustworthy guy, so I'd doubt he'd just jump back to her right away. It'll be even more interesting if Yuki decides to ignore the fact that he's with Shou and steal him back. The only thing I'd dislike is if Shou shoots herself in the foot and breaks things off over a misunderstanding.
Well people were saying that Shou might go back to his ex, which I really don't like. Yuki is really determine so I think there is a chance, but she has shown to be a kind girl so on the other hand I don't see it. Base of the spoilers, Yuki confession hit the mark.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-06-24 at 12:42.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 12:31   Link #4102
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well, I think I speak for everyone in here that we all saw this coming. There wasn't any surprise, but what will happen next will be the question. Most of us, including myself, have concluding that he is going back to Yuki. What is everyone's thoughts coming up?
I/we personally saw this coming but it was just a matter of when. Not that she finally pulled the "I'm still in love with you card" he's definitely start questioning himself in where he stays in his feelings regarding Yuki and Shou.

He's still in love with her, but won't admit that to himself currently due to his "obligation" to help his kouhai have a chance with her and pacifying Shou is relationship with Shou.

...Where this might be going...this will take awhile -_-.
Old 2012-06-24, 12:44   Link #4103
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

What is your take 10 or more chapters, personally I picture him going with Yuki. Though I don't know how in the world he is going to do that.
Old 2012-06-24, 12:54   Link #4104
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Quote:
What is your take 10 or more chapters, personally I picture him going with Yuki. Though I don't know how in the world he is going to do that.
I think it's personally best for the dude to manage his feelings before he jumps ship. I means suddenly going back to Yuki without so much as thinking things through sounds pretty anti-climatic and cliched, and remember Shou's disposition in where she stands in all of this. I think it'd be unfair to the readers/fans of her if he broke up with her without any justified clause or logic.

There's also the issue with Yuki's ex. Even if they were to get back together, the memories of the ex will keep getting in the way and they'll fall back into the same patterns. That's just me throwing things there.

So in essence: He needs time to sort out his feelings and thoughts before planning his next move. Considering what's happening with the kouhai, Shou's ex, and Yuki's sudden confession, he has a lot to think about.
Old 2012-06-24, 13:11   Link #4105
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch 131:
Dmanit, it piss me off so much
Spoiler for 131:
Old 2012-06-24, 13:28   Link #4106
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Dmanit, it piss me off so much
Spoiler for 131:
He'll end up going to her side eventually. The author sure has ways to make a flair for the dramatic.
Old 2012-06-24, 21:51   Link #4107
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Well, I think I speak for everyone in here that we all saw this coming. There wasn't any surprise, but what will happen next will be the question. Most of us, including myself, have concluding that he is going back to Yuki. What is everyone's thoughts coming up?
Who cares what happens next?

It doesn't matter at this point, when a series gets this predictable everything that happens in the 'plot' becomes fodder and much of was considered progress in developing a character loses its value.

I never thought I'd say it but Kimi no Iru Machi's pacing and romantic development has been trumping Good Ending's for quite a while now, and after this last chapter I wouldn't suggest this manga to anyone. This is a farce. Just bloody end it already.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 22:01   Link #4108
solomon

LOLOLOL, I love reading fan rage.

I never expected shit but by the book shonen romancing from day one, don't see how everyone else misses it....

Anyways was a TAD surprised that it came from the SKIRT this time, normally the onus is really on the guy reaching "epiphany" not the lady.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 22:06   Link #4109
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Who cares what happens next?

It doesn't matter at this point, when a series gets this predictable everything that happens in the 'plot' becomes fodder and much of was considered progress in developing a character loses its value.

I never thought I'd say it but Kimi no Iru Machi's pacing and romantic development has been trumping Good Ending's for quite a while now, and after this last chapter I wouldn't suggest this manga to anyone. This is a farce. Just bloody end it already.
No kidding. The romance is getting dull and predictable. I wish that Yuki could meet her ex, figure out what she want to do, and get it over with. For me the only problem with this is Yuki and her inability to move forward from her ex.

I agree, just pick up the pace and finish this already.
Old 2012-06-24, 22:20   Link #4110
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Yep... get your tissue boxes ready. It might get ugly.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 22:25   Link #4111
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Oh dear, is the author trying to make us hate Yuki?
ID555 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 22:34   Link #4112
Lexxus
No you don't

^ She already did that a long time ago. The infamous "break up". She's just adding more fuel to the fire.

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 22:58   Link #4113
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
LOLOLOL, I love reading fan rage.

I never expected shit but by the book shonen romancing from day one, don't see how everyone else misses it....

Anyways was a TAD surprised that it came from the SKIRT this time, normally the onus is really on the guy reaching "epiphany" not the lady.
Dude this was hardly by the book when it started, the guy was doing everything most romantic male leads don't do, IE he had a pair of balls and he was shutting down the harem nonsense from the start. It was to my understanding that once there was an actual relationship established that things would get that much better as we could develop the characters from a new point.

Unfortunately all we've got is a run around and forced drama to keep things from getting anywhere (OH NO A BEE).

Also if you want fan rage go find out what I had to say about School Rumble years ago. I'm not even going to tell you where to look.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 00:11   Link #4114
DarkRaven
GOD

i think so too that the author is trying to meke us hate yuki hahaha as of me i'm starting to lose my patience with her ... lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 16:28   Link #4115
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I/we personally saw this coming but it was just a matter of when. Not that she finally pulled the "I'm still in love with you card" he's definitely start questioning himself in where he stays in his feelings regarding Yuki and Shou.

He's still in love with her, but won't admit that to himself currently due to his "obligation" to help his kouhai have a chance with her and pacifying Shou is relationship with Shou.

...Where this might be going...this will take awhile -_-.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I think it's personally best for the dude to manage his feelings before he jumps ship. I means suddenly going back to Yuki without so much as thinking things through sounds pretty anti-climatic and cliched, and remember Shou's disposition in where she stands in all of this. I think it'd be unfair to the readers/fans of her if he broke up with her without any justified clause or logic.

There's also the issue with Yuki's ex. Even if they were to get back together, the memories of the ex will keep getting in the way and they'll fall back into the same patterns. That's just me throwing things there.

So in essence: He needs time to sort out his feelings and thoughts before planning his next move. Considering what's happening with the kouhai, Shou's ex, and Yuki's sudden confession, he has a lot to think about.
Agreed both post.

About Yuki, even if Seiji will try to go back to her (but he won't do it), she would dump him again thinking the same way she thinked when she broke up with him (that she can't make him happy) and that she does't wont to ruin Utsumi and Iketani's relationship.
Old 2012-06-25, 18:15   Link #4116
Zetsubo
著述遮断

I don't recall (i getting old ?) any manga where the male lead repeated has sex with his horny and "sexually relaxed" GF ... is this new ground ?

I just wondering if Iketani is a new type of heroine ?
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 21:45   Link #4117
Diveman

Poor Shou, she's gonna have a shit time again thanks to Yuki. seriously, Yuki's family should move out of town or something. Yuki doesn't deserve Utsumi, he's too good for her.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 21:52   Link #4118
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well all things considered, she broke up with Utsumi because her past would hinder her relationship with him or destroy it. It is not so often that you will get traumatize by getting your "first time" aired for everyone to see. We'll see how this progress, but so much Drama. Jeez, give the man a break, when he overcome one thing there is always another immediately.
Old 2012-06-25, 22:54   Link #4119
solomon

Hey man I dunno, it's just that this shit is sooooo junk food. The flavor may be different from bag to bag but it's still popcorn/candy/insert pig out food here.

In other words, it's hardly something to rage about. About the only romance that bugged me was UnbalancexUnbalance..................(thinks about it, then turns into the HULK).

Anyways, frankly I am giddy at all the potential gawd awful shit that could happen with this, what's Ucchi gonna do. More so how long is the author gonna keep this up knowing that he has two perfectly good (narratively speaking) ladies to work with. (as much as I dug Oonuma, she never was much more than cannon fodder frankly).
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 03:23   Link #4120
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I don't recall (i getting old ?) any manga where the male lead repeated has sex with his horny and "sexually relaxed" GF ... is this new ground ?

I just wondering if Iketani is a new type of heroine ?
About what I recall, yes.
As Yuki had her first time with another guy.

Well, if we doesn't speak about a manga that was ending.

Speaking about Shounen.

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi