AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-03-16, 12:46   Link #681
Xagzan

Just read 26. So I'm pretty sure she was going to say,
Spoiler:

That's my two cents on it anyway. Anyone agree? Oh and I believe someone told me at chapter 19 to wait for the depressing-kick-Utsumi-while-he's-down chapters...still waiting. In fact, this was even a pretty "d'aww" chapter.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 12:57   Link #682
REEPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Just read 26. So I'm pretty sure she was going to say,
Spoiler:

That's my two cents on it anyway. Anyone agree? Oh and I believe someone told me at chapter 19 to wait for the depressing-kick-Utsumi-while-he's-down chapters...still waiting. In fact, this was even a pretty "d'aww" chapter.
Spoiler:
REEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 13:21   Link #683
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEPER View Post
Spoiler:
Well of course she didn't slap him right away, I'd say she was too shocked at seeing him and seeing that he punched Utsumi, which is why she let him grab her and start to drag her away. But really? Doesn't think anything at all? Holding hands all night and refusing to let his go, whatever it may indicate, certainly doesn't indicate that. I still see pain in how she talks about the past, rather than residual love.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 13:28   Link #684
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Well of course she didn't slap him right away, I'd say she was too shocked at seeing him and seeing that he punched Utsumi, which is why she let him grab her and start to drag her away. But really? Doesn't think anything at all? Holding hands all night and refusing to let his go, whatever it may indicate, certainly doesn't indicate that. I still see pain in how she talks about the past, rather than residual love.
Nah, I think she was about to say that "If that didn't happen, they'd still be together". To me, that seems more logical considering Ryou was ridiculing the love she had for Tooru by calling it half-baked. If that one incident didn't happen, they'd still be going out.
Old 2010-03-16, 13:39   Link #685
REEPER

Quote:
She would have been shocked sure, but she didn't really react to the punch at all. She didn't, however, waste any time in reacting to her cousin making light of her previous love. I think it's relatively clear where her priorities lie at this point.

Oh and I didn't say she doesn't care at all for utsumi, I meant she doesn't think that much of him in terms of a potential love interest, that's the way it seems at the moment. She treats him as a good friend, I've seen no evidence of anything beyond that that I can recall up to this point though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Nah, I think she was about to say that "If that didn't happen, they'd still be together". To me, that seems more logical considering Ryou was ridiculing the love she had for Tooru by calling it half-baked. If that one incident didn't happen, they'd still be going out.
I agree.
REEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 15:38   Link #686
Kikuchi

Anyone got his hands on chapter 27 and 28's raws ?
I only know of Heiji-sama's site and since it doesn't have them (nor Kimi ni Iru Machi for that matter) I don't really know what to do.
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 15:51   Link #687
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
Anyone got his hands on chapter 27 and 28's raws ?
I only know of Heiji-sama's site and since it doesn't have them (nor Kimi ni Iru Machi for that matter) I don't really know what to do.
27 - yes
28 - not yet
Old 2010-03-16, 20:42   Link #688
Nosauz

So while I was bored I read up to 26 of this series and tracking down a raw is quite a pain, but in the end this series is decent, but I just get that it has one of those first girl wins inevitable vibe to it.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 07:12   Link #689
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
As long as it's not Iketani...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 12:28   Link #690
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
As long as it's not Iketani...
She is so going to return and throw things upside down. When and how much, I don't know, but she will be back.
Old 2010-03-17, 13:21   Link #691
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Spoilers for 28...

Spoiler:

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2010-03-17 at 13:55.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 13:49   Link #692
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah , i have thinking too that maybe Iketani will be back .. bring more drama stuff ..
Maybe Utsumi should go with Eri or Oonuma ..
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 14:28   Link #693
Iron21

Quote:
Spoilers for 28...

Spoiler:

oh boy...
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 14:29   Link #694
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Hmm... At least it's somebody else getting crapped on this time. What goes around comes around a hundredfold, hun Shou?
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 15:14   Link #695
Johnny
Working the bags...

True, but somehow I get the feeling that she'll get Utsumi to help her wipe that crap off...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 15:45   Link #696
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
True, but somehow I get the feeling that she'll get Utsumi to help her wipe that crap off...
poor guy, really... turning him into someone's asswiper now is just painful and if that's the case then he better have the best damn ending that anyone could ever have after pushing him into a shithole and getting his nuts kicked for so many times... this guy deserves better than that *sigh*
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 15:59   Link #697
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Oh, I have no doubt in my mind that this situation will somehow end up bad for him, with him sulking in the classroom and Eri or someone else patting him on the head. But you gotta take the victories as they come.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 17:46   Link #698
Rickketik

Quote:
Spoilers for 28...

Spoiler:
lulz.. This Keito dude reminds me of my younger self ahaaa...what an a**hole I was.
Rickketik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 19:43   Link #699
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Oh and I believe someone told me at chapter 19 to wait for the depressing-kick-Utsumi-while-he's-down chapters...still waiting. In fact, this was even a pretty "d'aww" chapter.
I as well. I don't know WHAT the heck some people were talking about, but I still haven't seen anything extraordinary in this regard, just typical(albeit good) shounen romance plot. Hell, Yuki didn't really even turn him down(yet) when he confessed to her, which shows she cares about him(at least) on a good friend level, if not more.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 21:32   Link #700
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I as well. I don't know WHAT the heck some people were talking about, but I still haven't seen anything extraordinary in this regard, just typical(albeit good) shounen romance plot. Hell, Yuki didn't really even turn him down(yet) when he confessed to her, which shows she cares about him(at least) on a good friend level, if not more.
Not turning him down yet is even worse. Now he's left confused, with memories of her defending her ex in his mind, while she hardly reacted to him getting hit. Yuki's obviously not ready for a relationship, but she can't bring herself to give him the solid answer that he deserves. I know she has a bad past, but that's no real excuse.

As for 28...

Spoiler:

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi