AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: Your year of birth is within....
After 1999 0 0%
1995 - 1999 14 7.45%
1990 - 1994 71 37.77%
1985 - 1989 60 31.91%
1980 - 1984 23 12.23%
1975 - 1979 9 4.79%
1970 - 1974 4 2.13%
1965 - 1969 3 1.60%
1960 - 1964 1 0.53%
1955 - 1959 1 0.53%
1950 - 1954 0 0%
Before 1950 2 1.06%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-02-20, 15:56   Link #41
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
1991, February 11th, Aquarius

What are my other signs beside waterbear / Aquarius? Like chinese, symbolism, etc.

I just hope it doesn't have anything to do with fish, I hate fish... too stupid.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 17:22   Link #42
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: it's too dark to tell...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Cross View Post
1991, February 11th, Aquarius

What are my other signs beside waterbear / Aquarius? Like chinese, symbolism, etc.

I just hope it doesn't have anything to do with fish, I hate fish... too stupid.
You're born 1991? Than that means you're a Sheep according the Chinese Zodiac. And Aquarius is actually an air sign and has nothing to do with water besides being called the 'waterbearer' so don't worry about being a 'stupid fish.'

But since, I'm here I'll tell yah my birthday as well. March 13th, 1992. I'm a 'stupid fish-monkey' ...

Lol. Nah, I love it. Being a bipolar sea-monkey is awesome! Not to mention being born of Friday the 13th, that just adds to it!
__________________
Speical thanks to Haladflire65 for the awesome Signature
Bassoonicmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 17:36   Link #43
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scandinavia.
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
You're born 1991? Than that means you're a Sheep according the Chinese Zodiac. And Aquarius is actually an air sign and has nothing to do with water besides being called the 'waterbearer' so don't worry about being a 'stupid fish.'

But since, I'm here I'll tell yah my birthday as well. March 13th, 1992. I'm a 'stupid fish-monkey' ...

Lol. Nah, I love it. Being a bipolar sea-monkey is awesome! Not to mention being born of Friday the 13th, that just adds to it!
I'm a Cancer and a Dragon. I guess it does reflect my personality. I usually try to avoid fights, but that's only because i have promised myself i do not fight. I kill. So that makes me want to avoid fighting at all costs. It's actually a pretty trustworthy tactic, unless driven to a corner. And what does a dragon when driven to a corner? Thought so.
__________________
ShadowSeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 17:43   Link #44
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Dragons eat sheep. Sheeps 'bahh' at dragons. I am not fast food.

I swore there were several other signs, like something about personality or something. Idunno, I'm sorta afraid of me molding myself according to data like that. But I still want to know ^_^;

@shadowseed: I wish I was a dragon... But i'm a sheep, damnit. Does that mean i'm meek? I was hoping for a persona analysis of some sort... (Apparently Februaries are sort of selfish...)
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 17:45   Link #45
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
November 11th, 1988 - Scorpio/Dragon here.
__________________

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-02-20 at 17:59. Reason: There!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 17:48   Link #46
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: it's too dark to tell...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSeed View Post
I'm a Cancer and a Dragon. I guess it does reflect my personality. I usually try to avoid fights, but that's only because i have promised myself i do not fight. I kill. So that makes me want to avoid fighting at all costs. It's actually a pretty trustworthy tactic, unless driven to a corner. And what does a dragon when driven to a corner? Thought so.
I'm just confused... According to the information under your avatar it's says you're 16, which means you should have been born under the year of the Rooster, not Dragon. But I digress...

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
November 11th, 1988 - Dragon here.
And not only that, a Scorpio~! Sorry to seem like a freakin' know-it-all, I went through a Zodiac faze a few years back and that knowledge has stuck with me ever since.
__________________
Speical thanks to Haladflire65 for the awesome Signature
Bassoonicmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 18:04   Link #47
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey, United States
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to chikorita157
August 9, 1989... I'm currently 20 right now, but I'm beginning to feel a bit old.
__________________
chikorita157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 18:21   Link #48
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scandinavia.
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
I'm just confused... According to the information under your avatar it's says you're 16, which means you should have been born under the year of the Rooster, not Dragon. But I digress...
No way, i'm sure i'm a Dragon, right?
*Googles astrology charts*
Oh shit. Sorry, my mistake. I just remembered it all wrong. My mom was a Dragon, not me. However, as odd as it is, everyone in my family are Cancers. We're a cancer family LOLOLOLOLOL
__________________
ShadowSeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 18:29   Link #49
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: it's too dark to tell...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSeed View Post
No way, i'm sure i'm a Dragon, right?
*Googles astrology charts*
Oh shit. Sorry, my mistake. I just remembered it all wrong. My mom was a Dragon, not me. However, as odd as it is, everyone in my family are Cancers. We're a cancer family LOLOLOLOLOL
Honest mistake. I, for the longest time, was convinced that my cousin was an Ox and it turned out that he was in fact a Dragon, lol. That's pretty nifty about you guys all being Cancers, but then again you all have birthdays right after each other, that must get tiresome.
__________________
Speical thanks to Haladflire65 for the awesome Signature
Bassoonicmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 18:39   Link #50
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scandinavia.
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Honest mistake. I, for the longest time, was convinced that my cousin was an Ox and it turned out that he was in fact a Dragon, lol. That's pretty nifty about you guys all being Cancers, but then again you all have birthdays right after each other, that must get tiresome.
Actually, it's useful. And cheaper. We spend our birthday's at the same time so we only make one cake, and therefore save money. Oh wait, the cake was a lie.
__________________
ShadowSeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 15:14   Link #51
WingedWolf24
~WolfGirl~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada, ~Forever In Winter's Grip~
Age: 25
October 24th, 1989 ---> Scorpio and Snake =p
__________________



~Will you kill someone you love, because of love?~
WingedWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 15:16   Link #52
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
January 16, 1988: Capricorn and Rabbit
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 15:20   Link #53
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scandinavia.
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
AHAHAHAHA! Awesome! Pure awesomeness!
That's what she said.
__________________
ShadowSeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 05:38   Link #54
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
May 18th, 1989.
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 06:22   Link #55
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Libra here 91
Libra for the win !

Octobre 9, 1987 :')
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 23:56   Link #56
TsumeBlue
Silver-Eyed Slayer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a fantasy
January 9 1991. Capricorn and.... I think I'm a Horse. Or Something like that.
TsumeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 00:28   Link #57
Renchan
Nyaw~~ X3
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Renchan
JUne 28 1991, Sheep with Cancer... No, I'm a healthy person.
__________________
Signature not found
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 02:23   Link #58
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada/Ontario
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism Send a message via Skype™ to Miyuki-ism
September 23rd, 1992.

Libra or Virgo, some sites don't even list my birth date because it's on the edge of those two signs.

A monkey.
__________________
Miyuki-ism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 07:56   Link #59
Solafighter
Hige
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God only knows
'86.
--------------
__________________
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 13:32   Link #60
KuroSora
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bosnia
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to KuroSora
January, 22. 1994. Aquarius and Rooster (why rooster?? it is so bad)
__________________

KuroSora is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.