AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-02-01, 17:42   Link #21
Sol Falling
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 25
Hyakuen is really cute, I'm a fan of it too. As for this one, it isn't a 2 guys being with 1 girl at the same time thing, no; that's just for the cover. The real situation is more like the usual love triangle, actually. However, it's been pretty clear from the beginning that the guy with the black hair is the real love interest, and the story has kept it that way.

:P don't worry about the spread, and please do continue to check this one out. I'm pretty sure the spread is only that way for the sake of being hot and pretty.
__________________
Seasonal enjoyment ratings:
HappinessCharge Precure 100/5 :: Stardust Crusaders 80/5 :: Mushishi S2 90/5 :: Akuma no Riddle: 15/5 :: Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san 24/5 :: GochiUsa 33/5 :: Soul Eater NOT! 18/5 :: Love Live! S2 80/5
Summer: Sailor Moon Crystal 24/5 :: Hanayamata 30/5 :: Locodol 30/5 :: Yama no Susume 100/5 :: Momo Kyun Sword 11/5
God-tier yuri oneshot mangaka: Minase Ruruu
Yuri Precure otaku manga: Shinozaki-san ki wo ota shika ni
Awesome shoujo manga: Last Game
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 17:50   Link #22
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Hyakuen is really cute, I'm a fan of it too. As for this one, it isn't a 2 guys being with 1 girl at the same time thing, no; that's just for the cover. The real situation is more like the usual love triangle, actually. However, it's been pretty clear from the beginning that the guy with the black hair is the real love interest, and the story has kept it that way.

:P don't worry about the spread, and please do continue to check this one out. I'm pretty sure the spread is only that way for the sake of being hot and pretty.
Sweet, I can probably find an hour or two and burn through the available chapters this weekend. It's not that I hate love triangles, I just find the setup for them usually doesn't capture my interest. Seeing this does make me feel better about the story though.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 23:30   Link #23
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I LOVE this manga.

I LOVE Yukina.
I LOVE Kitami.
I LOVE YukinaxKitami
I HATE Akira.

__________________
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 01:19   Link #24
Matt122005
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Where I am, what more do you need to know?
As a cell phone novel fan, yes, I do like this. It's a bit cheezy at times and cliche, but still a cute read. ^_^
Matt122005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 13:05   Link #25
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Ugh........Akira is growing more annoying with each chapter....

While Kitami is turning into more of a sweetie.
__________________
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 00:30   Link #26
Jze0
Hmmm...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
The Kitami's mysterious friend Mami made her appearance this chapter. I'm really curious to see how Yukina will react to her next chapter... its should be interesting since the theme lastest has been jealousy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Ugh........Akira is growing more annoying with each chapter....
I have to agree with this, he needs to back off.
__________________
::MyAnimeList | Miko priestess::
Jze0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 15:14   Link #27
frubam
singing heartbreak
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Ugh........Akira is growing more annoying with each chapter....

While Kitami is turning into more of a sweetie.
This is funny, as no one(except me i think) was saying how annoying Kitami has been since the beginning of the manga. Akira hasn't done anything [relatively] different than Kitami, except Akira is actually man enough to admit and follow through with his feelings. I don't see how Akira can be annoying when he's trying to get the girl he loves AND be upfront about it, yet Kitami isn't despite the fact that he claims he doesn't love her, yet, keeps trying to keep Akira away. To me, THAT is annoying! Kitami is clearly the "bad guy" in this situation.

Last edited by frubam; 2010-02-16 at 18:57.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 15:54   Link #28
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
This is funny, as no one(except me i think) was saying how annoying Kitami has been since the beginning of the manga. Akira hasn't done anything [relatively] different than Kitami, except Akira is actually man enough to admit and follow through with his feelings. I don't see how Akira can be annoying when he's trying to get the girl he loves AND be upfront about it, yet Kitami isn't despite the fact that he claims he doesn't love her, yet, keeps trying to keep Akira away. To me, THAT is annoying! Kitami is clearly the "bad guy" in this situation.
I don't see anything "man" about interrupting someone else's date and dragging her away by force while she's clearly expressing she DOESN'T want to go with you!! Sounds more like behavior from those psychotic ex-girlfriends you always hear about.

Akira's being a selfish, possessive little ass who seriously needs to back off and respect Yukina's feelings.

This is the situation here:

Spoiler:

^
He might have well as said that!! So until he shows the slightest hint that he wants Yukina to be happy instead just himself, I'm hating on his ass. >_> Did you see his eyes when he looked at the photograph? He's going yandere on us. That's what jealousy does, I guess.

Kitami isn't being unmanly. He's being a tsundere and tsunderes are cute. Besides,
Spoiler:


Another point is: Akira has told Yukina he loves her yet he doesn't seem to love her enough to let her make her own decisions, and when she does, he sabotages them! Kitami has not told her he loves her yet but it's clear he's starting to, however he has not made her do anything she hasn't wanted to do since chapter 4 and I think that says a lot.
Actions speak louder than words.
__________________

Last edited by Chiibi; 2010-02-18 at 16:18.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 17:11   Link #29
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Both male leads suck. One is a womanizer and the other is needy.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 17:19   Link #30
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Both male leads suck. One is a womanizer and the other is needy.
Kitami does NOT suck. He's not really a womanizer because he doesn't even date the girls. It's not like he leads them on or anything.

But yes, Akira sucks for sure.
__________________
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 18:18   Link #31
Slick_rick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
I don't see anything "man" about interrupting someone else's date and dragging her away by force while she's clearly expressing she DOESN'T want to go with you!! Sounds more like behavior from those psychotic ex-girlfriends you always hear about.

Akira's being a selfish, possessive little ass who seriously needs to back off and respect Yukina's feelings.
Aren't you being a bit hypocritical? That's pretty much the same thing Kitami basically did. He dragged her on the date to keep her away from sleeping over with Akira, then took her phone away from her to tell Akira that she wouldn't be going. Later he drags her to a playground where he tells her that they'll be sleeping at. Not possessive? Not selfish? Did he respect her feelings?? Give me a break.

Akira is more honest with his feelings which generally makes him a bit more likable for me. But I agree with HayashiTakara. Both aren't anything special but Akira is a lot better so far and also that might have been the worst date chapter I've ever read. The chemistry was in the negative range.
__________________
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 18:21   Link #32
frubam
singing heartbreak
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayataka View Post
Both male leads suck. One is a womanizer and the other is needy.
Akira does NOT suck He's not really needy, he's just expressing his love for the girl he loves in a very honest way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chii View Post
Akira has told Yukina he loves her yet he doesn't seem to love her enough to let her make her own decisions, and when she does, he sabotages them! Kitami has not told her he loves her yet but it's clear he's starting to, however he has not made her do anything she hasn't wanted to do since chapter 4 and I think that says a lot.
Actions speak louder than words.
He is looking out for her better interests by making sure she doesn't get hurt. And I don't think what you consider "sabotage" from Akira is nothing compare to technically kidnapping Yukina and preventing her from going home. To me, it's like Kitami's saying "I don't like you like that, but I don't want you to do anything with anyone else either." That's the epitome of selfishness. From his perspective, with someone as questionable as Kitami, and based on his previous actions, Akira knows that Kitami will only cause Yukina pain in the end.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 18:28   Link #33
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cheesecake wonderland
Eh? There's a serious coversation about this manga? I didn't think much of it, other then it being an extremely moe high school romance comedy. The characters seem pretty stereotypical for shoujo manga standard, I don't really see a problem with the characters .

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara
Both male leads suck.
I somehow agree with this. But of course Kitami is going to turn good eventually. I guess Yukina outshines all the characters in this manga.
__________________
musume_no_hoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 19:36   Link #34
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Aren't you being a bit hypocritical? That's pretty much the same thing Kitami basically did. He dragged her on the date to keep her away from sleeping over with Akira, then took her phone away from her to tell Akira that she wouldn't be going. Later he drags her to a playground where he tells her that they'll be sleeping at. Not possessive? Not selfish? Did he respect her feelings?? Give me a break.
No, I won't give you a break.
IT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE YUKINA LIKED IT.

She likes it. Kitami knew she didn't want to go with Akira and he pretty much did her a favor by hiding her from him. She likes Kitami and she likes being with Kitami. Taking her away from him makes her sad. Akira is either too stupid or too selfish to understand this.

Quote:
To me, it's like Kitami's saying "I don't like you like that, but I don't want you to do anything with anyone else either."
*facepalm* He TOLD her he liked her already! Will you guys please read the manga properly or at least try to remember the important stuff that makes your arguments void?

Quote:
He is looking out for her better interests by making sure she doesn't get hurt.
No, he's being a whiny bitch because she's not paying attention to him. Perhaps that is the excuse he's thinking he should use but really, if Yukina liked another guy who was not Kitami, I do not think he'd behave any differently at all. Jealousy is bringing out the worst in him. And she doesn't NEED him to look out for her. She's doing fine on her own!
__________________

Last edited by Chiibi; 2010-02-18 at 19:46.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 20:13   Link #35
Slick_rick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
No, I won't give you a break.
IT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE YUKINA LIKED IT.
How do you know she liked it? She hasn't really shown much preference either way. But, even if we say she likes it then how do we know she won't like it also with Akira? So far we've had no real insight into her feelings for him and if they could be more. Why should he be demonized because he's going after the girl he likes? What wrong with that? He honest about it and doesn't hide the fact. Sure, he's not being a "cute" tsundere but I think that such a bad thing at all. Why should he throw away his feelings?

There is a boatload of hypocrisy at the center of your criticism of Akira. You prefer Kitami so because Akira has the "nerve" to be forward with her then he must be "stupid" or "selfish" etc..



Quote:
No, he's being a whiny bitch because she's not paying attention to him. Perhaps that is the excuse he's thinking he should use but really, if Yukina liked another guy who was not Kitami, I do not think he'd behave any differently at all. Jealousy is bringing out the worst in him. And she doesn't NEED him to look out for her. She's doing fine on her own!
And jealousy isn't a major motivator for Kitami either? She was willing to explore love with Akira too lets not forget. Why is it Kitami getting a free pass on this while you decry Akira? Oh, because your oh so superior than the rest of us knowledge into this manga has told you that she likes it when Kitami does it and doesn't like it when Akira does the same thing... got it.

I think in the end Kitami will almost certainly win out but I don't see the purpose of making out Akira to be some sort of bad person because of his standing of the way of your pairing. That is the beginning and end of your motives for criticizing him and you should at least acknowledge that.
__________________
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 21:46   Link #36
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
She was willing to explore love with Akira too lets not forget.
Sorry, when was that? I don't remember anything like that at all.

Quote:
How do you know she liked it?
Duh, because Kitami is the one she LIKES. xD If she didn't like it, she'd try to leave the playground...or at least say, "Let me out, Shigure."
Quote:
But, even if we say she likes it then how do we know she won't like it also with Akira?
Duh, because he's the one she DOESN'T like. XD She doesn't go all doki-doki and blush over him and he's not the one she thinks about, not like she does with Kitami. She got angry with him for interrupting her date, didn't she?
These three pages say it all here:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Oh, because your oh so superior than the rest of us knowledge into this manga has told you that she likes it when Kitami does it and doesn't like it when Akira does the same thing... got it.
You know, voicing your opinion is fine but acting like a jerk is quite uncalled for. -_- And all you have to do is to use your eyes to see the evidence to identify "like" and "dislike". It ain't that hard.

Quote:
I don't see the purpose of making out Akira to be some sort of bad person because of his standing of the way of your pairing. That is the beginning and end of your motives for criticizing him and you should at least acknowledge that.
Um, not really. See there are a lot of cool characters who get in the way of my favorite pairings but I like them anyway because they're awesome.
Geeze, don't just make random judgements on why I like things and why I hate things when you don't even know me.

Why can't I just hate Akira for his personality? That IS the only reason you know. I find his character totally unlikable, I found his character unlikable from the very beginning and NOW I think he's being a pushy brat which is making him even more unlikable and that's all there is to it.
__________________

Last edited by Chiibi; 2010-02-18 at 22:35.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 22:44   Link #37
Slick_rick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Sorry, when was that? I don't remember anything like that at all.
For someone who claims others need to read the manga properly you seem to be lacking in that department too. Just last chapter (9) after the confession and its the reason that she was going to sleep over with him in this chapter.


Quote:
Duh, because Kitami is the one she LIKES. xD If she didn't like it, she'd try to leave the playground...or at least say, "Let me out, Shigure."
Great logic How about she was using him to find out about love and that why she stayed? It seems a pretty big reason she been doing most of these events huh? I don't know if that means she currently likes him but she's at least exploring those feelings for the sake of her novel.

Quote:
Duh, because he's the one she DOESN'T like. XD She doesn't go all doki-doki and blush over him and he's not the one she thinks about, not like she does with Kitami. She got angry with him for interrupting her date, didn't she?
Oh god how did I miss that? No doki doki! The symbol of true love!!!! How about the fact she's put him in more situations that would make a heart go "doki doki"? Does that mean that Akira couldn't make her heart go this indomitable level of love called doki doki?

Quote:
You know, voicing your opinion is fine but acting like a jerk isn't really going to win any points with me. -_- And all you have to do is to use your eyes to see the evidence to identify "like" and "dislike". It ain't that hard.
I don't honestly know what makes you think I'm trying to win points with you in any which way. This is the way I'm always am but you shouldn't talk. You seem to like talking to everyone condescendingly as if you see something so easily that everyone else should too. It's that narrow vision which really makes you think you know more than you actually do.

Quote:
Um, not really. See there are a lot of cool characters who get in the way of my favorite pairings but I like them anyway because they're awesome.
Geeze, don't just make random judgements on why I like things and why I hate things when you don't even know me.

Why can't I just hate Akira for his personality? That IS the only reason you know. I find his character totally unlikable, I found his character unlikable from the very beginning and NOW I think he's being a pushy brat which is making him even more unlikable and that's all there is to it.
Yes, and that is hypocrisy! You can hate Akira personality but you're constantly playing it off as if he actually do something wrong when his actions are extremely similar to Kitami. You excuse Kitami actions and even praise them but when Akira does basically the same thing you treat him differently because of who he is not what he does. It is the definition of hypocrisy.

I didn't make random judgments I just called you out on something that was extremely obvious that you were doing. I never inferred you couldn't hate Akira personality but that you were bashing him solely for that reason.
__________________
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 23:40   Link #38
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Just last chapter (9) after the confession and its the reason that she was going to sleep over with him in this chapter.
Except she had no idea what he meant. =_=

Quote:
I don't know if that means she currently likes him but she's at least exploring those feelings for the sake of her novel.
She DOES like him and it couldn't be more obvious!! Why do you think she's been using him all this time instead of someone else!?
She TOLD him she likes him!! How can you think she doesn't like him when the character comes right out and SAYS she does?

Quote:
Oh god how did I miss that? No doki doki! The symbol of true love!!!!
..........do you know anything about shoujo manga at all? The first guy she "doki"s over is almost ALWAYS the guy she ends up marrying at the end. 9 times out of 10. Dead childhood friends are usually the exception. lulz

Quote:
I don't honestly know what makes you think I'm trying to win points with you in any which way.
You're not going to win any points with mods either if you keep it up. And you can now see that I changed my post to saying "it was uncalled for".

Quote:
You seem to like talking to everyone condescendingly as if you see something so easily that everyone else should too.
Condescendingly? It's condescending to you for me to say "Yukina likes Kitami-duh" when the character said so herself? If you can't register that after reading it in black-and-white, I question your reading ability...or your eyesight.
And at least I'm not being particularly nasty to people.

Quote:
It's that narrow vision which really makes you think you know more than you actually do.
Thank you so much for judging me YET AGAIN. -_-

Quote:
Yes, and that is hypocrisy! You can hate Akira personality but you're constantly playing it off as if he actually do something wrong when his actions are extremely similar to Kitami. You excuse Kitami actions and even praise them but when Akira does basically the same thing you treat him differently because of who he is not what he does. It is the definition of hypocrisy.
NO, it isn't! For the last time they DIDN'T do the same thing! If Kitami took Yukina away from a date which she was enjoying and she protested and he ignored her, I wouldn't approve of that either!
I.
Don't.
Like.
Characters.
Who.
Do
Things.
Like.
That.
At
All.

Get that through your head....or at least try? Oh, I guess I forgot to mention characters I like who have gotten in the way of my favorite couples have never stooped as low as Akira is doing?
So sorry, my mistake.
"Characters I like who have gotten in the way of my favorite couples have never stooped as low as Akira is doing." He's just going too far, all right?

Now drop it. You don't like Kitami. I don't like Akira. Fine.
I like this manga, I am free to bash whoever I like and so is everyone else but I do not want us to bash each other or this topic is going to get locked. ORZ
Let's go back to being adults now. Frankly, I'm getting irritated of being called "a hypocrite" and "condescending" and "narrow-visioned". I am SO done with this childish argument.
__________________

Last edited by Chiibi; 2010-02-19 at 00:25.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 16:28   Link #39
Slick_rick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Except she had no idea what he meant. =_=
...How could she not? Did you actually even read the chapter?


Quote:
She DOES like him and it couldn't be more obvious!! Why do you think she's been using him all this time instead of someone else!?
She TOLD him she likes him!! How can you think she doesn't like him when the character comes right out and SAYS she does?
Yes, a whole 2 percent... and what does that actually mean? That she might be starting to like him is obvious but not the point you trying to make it out to be. Nor does that in anyway exclude her from liking Akira.

Quote:
..........do you know anything about shoujo manga at all? The first guy she "doki"s over is almost ALWAYS the guy she ends up marrying at the end. 9 times out of 10. Dead childhood friends are usually the exception. lulz
Stop talking like you it know it all. Doki doki is the sound of a heartbeat and especially in love triangle it will be used often. It's nothing more than a sound effect. Treating it with anymore importance than that is completely silly. The situations she puts her self in often would cause the heart to beat faster but I don't know if that means some immortal love is being born or that it can't be challenge by Akira.


Quote:
You're not going to win any points with mods either if you keep it up. And you can now see that I changed my post to saying "it was uncalled for".
That some sort of threat? Honestly all I've done is call you out on your hypocritical statements. You don't like that? Find someone who cares. I doubt the mods are here to coddle you either.


Quote:
Condescendingly? It's condescending to you for me to say "Yukina likes Kitami-duh" when the character said so herself? If you can't register that after reading it in black-and-white, I question your reading ability...or your eyesight.
And at least I'm not being particularly nasty to people.
Yes, duh is a fairly condescending word to use and you should know it. You ignore all the others possibilities I lay out with that statement like I must be stupid to think otherwise. While you may believe this the way you state your case is clearly mocking and why I come back mockingly at you. You deserve it.


Quote:
NO, it isn't! For the last time they DIDN'T do the same thing! If Kitami took Yukina away from a date which she was enjoying and she protested and he ignored her, I wouldn't approve of that either!
So taking away from a date before she even has a chance to like it is OK ,right? He clearly dragged her with him after he took the phone away. There is bias there, where you try to parse the events so you can excuse his actions.

Quote:
Now drop it. You don't like Kitami. I don't like Akira. Fine.
I like this manga, I am free to bash whoever I like and so is everyone else but I do not want us to bash each other or this topic is going to get locked. ORZ
Let's go back to being adults now. Frankly, I'm getting irritated of being called "a hypocrite" and "condescending" and "narrow-visioned". I am SO done with this childish argument.
I actually have very little preference either way as neither as I said are anything special.

Will you stop telling others that they need to read the manga properly? Will stop using duh like you know it all? What about calling me a jerk? Do you think trying to pretend your the "adult" in this conversation means you've actually acted like one or aren't just using it to avoid addressing the unfair biases in your criticism of Akira?

Do honestly think I'm a jerk?? Is that your opinion of me? What do you think my opinion of you might be?
__________________
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 16:48   Link #40
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
The manga started out well but fell into the cliche pit very fast; Akira's confession was predictable quite a few chapters ago, the most predictable route for the current situation is: Shigure's pushy girl having her way with him and Yukina catching them red-handed and getting revenge by dating Akira.
I really hope that Akira has more to his character than blind love towards Yukina and endless hatred for Shigure, and I don't want him helping out Shigure later on so that Yukina can be happy with the guy she's in love with...would feel like re-reading forgotten manga of the past decade.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, romance, school life, shoujo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.