AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-07, 00:33   Link #2361
zibi88

ahhh this is getting old... he finally is able to use Ki but still cant use any martial arts at all ;/ its just berserking and throwing fists everywhere...

he should forget about revange and just learn some martial arts...still I dont get it with the huge spider... maybe he says that shion already fell into his trap or something...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:59   Link #2362
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

That was some hot cover. Next time, make it Sera wear that

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:28   Link #2363
Richocet
Lover of Purity

That was a lovely color, about all that I can say for this chap
Old 2012-07-07, 08:30   Link #2364
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

... There was something after the cover?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 08:34   Link #2365
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
... There was something after the cover?
Yeah, the chapter (raw). ;p
Old 2012-07-07, 08:45   Link #2366
Awrya
U mad?

Cover is Jinie, looking good
Good thing Cool Guy actually considers Shion as a threat now that he can freely use foot and ki techniques.
Not a good thing is that Shion just uses frontal attacks. Apparently his brain stopped working properly compared to last chapter, where he used a foot technique to move behind Cool Guy.
Old 2012-07-07, 08:54   Link #2367
Soji

Awrya@ Yeah. but between Sera conditions + he do not know for how much he can use the ki...i really can't blame him. To act like this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 09:50   Link #2368
Awrya
U mad?

@Soji But precisely because he doesn't know how long his Ki will last, wouldn't one use the least amount to achieve the best possible result?
Besides, with limited time, spamming Inner Ki/Spirit Breaking strike (whatever the technique is called) non-stop with no variation and then expecting to land a lucky blow?

With how long Shion has been training in that meditation state, we can expect more than that.
Old 2012-07-07, 10:02   Link #2369
Soji

Awrya@ And I agree. the problem here is his own state of mind. I mean ,just look how much time take for him to notice something about cool guy.Also *limit time*because he not know how much he can stay in this state.From what i understand all this make him impatient and because of this he not think well on his next move. I mean ,even the boss there understand this. Let's hope next ch he start to use his brain as well.
Old 2012-07-07, 12:16   Link #2370
zibi88

well the thing is that he has broken ki-center...so he cant wait patiently and look at the enemy... he can use ki becouse of the "rage attack"... if he calms down he will lose conciousness becouse all the pain from injuries will reach him.... so he cant really stop moving and look at cool guy more closely... he has no time as he stated his starting to lose it...

but I wonder if he will be able to enter meditation state while fighting next chapter :P I mean in the medidation world he will learn cool guys moves and get some tricks to defeat him... like his mind is not in real world but his body moves the same like in the meditation state

but I hope shioon will get into another rage mode as he looks at sera and says there is no time I have to hurry...

it would be fun if shioon kinda remembered the jinies grandpa moves and throught about it in meditation state... kinda lean them and use them on cool guy :P that would be a supprise
Old 2012-07-07, 12:27   Link #2371
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Cool Guy's using some kind of trick or technique to escape the damage. He thinks Shioon, even if he just realized it, can't do a thing about it. I hope he's wrong.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 16:19   Link #2372
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
@Soji But precisely because he doesn't know how long his Ki will last, wouldn't one use the least amount to achieve the best possible result?
Besides, with limited time, spamming Inner Ki/Spirit Breaking strike (whatever the technique is called) non-stop with no variation and then expecting to land a lucky blow?

With how long Shion has been training in that meditation state, we can expect more than that.
About that, it was more so that from Shioon's PoV, those hits were landing but Cool Guy wasn't showing the effects, which helped calm him down and only then did he finally notice that he was avoiding them all
Old 2012-07-10, 06:27   Link #2373
DarkLordOfkichiku

The sketch for the cover of Chapter 80 is out!

http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/100162078641

the artist's taking a one-month break after this chapter's out though (his second child'll be born soon, you see), so no breaker for a while after this chapter...

Last edited by DarkLordOfkichiku; 2012-07-10 at 06:53.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 06:52   Link #2374
Raxnom
煉獄

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
The sketch for the cover of Chapter 80 is out!

http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/100162078641

SIU's taking a one-month break after this chapter's out though (his second child'll be born soon, you see), so no breaker for a while after this chapter...
Wrong artist name. Still I am glad for him and it is good sometimes to have a month of rest.
Old 2012-07-10, 06:53   Link #2375
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by revennge View Post
Wrong artist name. Still I am glad for him and it is good sometimes to have a month of rest.
Sorry, had a rough night
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 06:55   Link #2376
Soji

Yeah good for him. Although i do hope he finish the fight this ch(even if i doub it).
Old 2012-07-10, 10:51   Link #2377
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah good for him. Although i do hope he finish the fight this ch(even if i doub it).
the cover shows that it will end... not so long ago we saw a cover If I remember of this guys guntlet... and this cover shows how his guntlet breaks...

I sooo hope to see sera in hostpital so we can rest and focus on what next...
Old 2012-07-10, 11:14   Link #2378
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
the cover shows that it will end... not so long ago we saw a cover If I remember of this guys guntlet... and this cover shows how his guntlet breaks...

I sooo hope to see sera in hostpital so we can rest and focus on what next...
Wasn't that the cover which didn't actually make it into print and instead we got a sexy Jinne cover
And I wish the guy best of luck as well
Old 2012-07-10, 11:33   Link #2379
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Wasn't that the cover which didn't actually make it into print and instead we got a sexy Jinne cover
And I wish the guy best of luck as well

no I just looked and Im talking about chapter 78... and if the cover of 80 is the one that will pass and is not rejected version.... then it will look like the guy will lose somehow as his guntlet loses scales
Old 2012-07-10, 11:47   Link #2380
Raxnom
煉獄

With the current pace, I doubt that we will see Sera taken to hospital in this chapter. Probably Shioon will win his fight and with that chapter ends.

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves