AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-09-02, 05:35   Link #1381
Aesthetic Shampoo

Haha, that summary makes it sound so good.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 05:50   Link #1382
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
scanlation is out.

Jini in maid uniform XD
Old 2011-09-02, 10:23   Link #1383
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm surprised that Sera kept her cool despite what's his name stabbing Shioon's hand thru with a knife. I thought that she'd at least give a 'disapproving stare' but I guess that would be too much at this point. But then again, this is Sera we're talking about - she should be the new poster girl for 'No Emotions'.
Old 2011-09-02, 10:31   Link #1384
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Best Line Ever! "What Maddness have you done to this child?!"
Old 2011-09-02, 15:24   Link #1385
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I'm surprised that Sera kept her cool despite what's his name stabbing Shioon's hand thru with a knife. I thought that she'd at least give a 'disapproving stare' but I guess that would be too much at this point. But then again, this is Sera we're talking about - she should be the new poster girl for 'No Emotions'.
She did smile when she congratulated Shioon. Unless thats not a smile.
Old 2011-09-02, 16:18   Link #1386
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Best Line Ever! "What Maddness have you done to this child?!"
I have a feeling all the techniques Shioon learned are shortening his lifespan, even if it gives him hax abilities.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 16:25   Link #1387
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I know Ji Gun started out as a bad guy, and that he's really made Shioon suffer. But, after seeing Jini's new uniform, I can't help but think "all is forgiven".

Quote:
Hm. Sera's not the type to bark impotently. Doesn't mean she won't bite when the time's right.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 17:34   Link #1388
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Um...question. Those two humongous entities on either side of Sera's head on pages 13-14..are those...ears?
Old 2011-09-02, 22:36   Link #1389
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I know Ji Gun started out as a bad guy, and that he's really made Shioon suffer. But, after seeing Jini's new uniform, I can't help but think "all is forgiven".
^ This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
Hm. Sera's not the type to bark impotently. Doesn't mean she won't bite when the time's right.
Strong, silent type she is. -Nod nod-

Still wondering what her real intentions towards Shioon are though. For all the trouble she's going through, she's expecting quite a lot out of him, whether as a useful tool against Nine Arts or for more personal reasons. Hoping for a bit of both.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 00:37   Link #1390
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
^ This.

Strong, silent type she is. -Nod nod-

Still wondering what her real intentions towards Shioon are though. For all the trouble she's going through, she's expecting quite a lot out of him, whether as a useful tool against Nine Arts or for more personal reasons. Hoping for a bit of both.
Well as someone else said in this topic. If Shioon can become an actual skilled clan lead, she being a true ally to him would provide her a lot of standing in the Sunwoo and Murim world. Right now she seems to just be the head of a smaller school after all that has now been taken in by the Sunwoo.

Like she said, it's a gamble.
Old 2011-09-05, 12:58   Link #1391
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

At this juncture, Shioon really does stand a good chance to become the head of the Murim world, or at least, the de facto leader. 3 Dragon Kangsung De-Hyung, is the new head of the Alliance and he respects Shioon for his ideals and willingness to endanger himself for them. Hyuk So Chun of the Heavenly Way School (Chun-Do-Moon), the one with the man-crush on Shioon, will also follow him. When Sosul returns (and she WILL), she'll whip the rest of the Sun Woo Clan into shape, right behind Shioon. He's already got 2 of the 4 SuperNovas at his beck n call as well. There's Sera Kang and her school as well...

Hell, once this guy starts going, he'll truly be on top of the world. ...too bad he doesn't want it... ><
Old 2011-09-05, 13:02   Link #1392
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
At this juncture, Shioon really does stand a good chance to become the head of the Murim world, or at least, the de facto leader. 3 Dragon Kangsung De-Hyung, is the new head of the Alliance and he respects Shioon for his ideals and willingness to endanger himself for them. Hyuk So Chun of the Heavenly Way School (Chun-Do-Moon), the one with the man-crush on Shioon, will also follow him. When Sosul returns (and she WILL), she'll whip the rest of the Sun Woo Clan into shape, right behind Shioon. He's already got 2 of the 4 SuperNovas at his beck n call as well. There's Sera Kang and her school as well...

Hell, once this guy starts going, he'll truly be on top of the world. ...too bad he doesn't want it... ><
Spoiler for Dune:
Old 2011-09-05, 13:54   Link #1393
Shadow5YA

Quote:

Sosul doesn't have as much power as you think. She was a frail girl that was expected to die anytime. I really don't think her clan really respected her, and more than likely she was only a figurehead like they expected Shioon to be.
Old 2011-09-05, 14:19   Link #1394
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Sosul doesn't have as much power as you think. She was a frail girl that was expected to die anytime. I really don't think her clan really respected her, and more than likely she was only a figurehead like they expected Shioon to be.
Sosul had as we saw in the first series, a lot of influence and authority among the lower ranked murim in the clan. It was just the higher ups like the council that didn't like her, but she had the clan medallion thing so they couldn't do much. With Shioon it's a little different since he is from outside the clan to begin with.
Old 2011-09-05, 14:26   Link #1395
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Sosul had as we saw in the first series, a lot of influence and authority among the lower ranked murim in the clan. It was just the higher ups like the council that didn't like her, but she had the clan medallion thing so they couldn't do much. With Shioon it's a little different since he is from outside the clan to begin with.
Having control of grunts doesn't really mean much. If Sosul can't get the elders in the council to cooperate with her, then she's in the same position as Shioon.
Old 2011-09-05, 14:35   Link #1396
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
At this juncture, Shioon really does stand a good chance to become the head of the Murim world, or at least, the de facto leader. 3 Dragon Kangsung De-Hyung, is the new head of the Alliance and he respects Shioon for his ideals and willingness to endanger himself for them. Hyuk So Chun of the Heavenly Way School (Chun-Do-Moon), the one with the man-crush on Shioon, will also follow him. When Sosul returns (and she WILL), she'll whip the rest of the Sun Woo Clan into shape, right behind Shioon. He's already got 2 of the 4 SuperNovas at his beck n call as well.
None of that mean a thing till he gets his martial arts back. The murim world isn't so kind it'll accept a leader who can't leap tall buildings. (Or at least small ones. They make damn big buildings these days.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 15:39   Link #1397
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
True, true. Sosul is the actual blood heir to the clan, hence why she had the medallion. She then gave that medallion to Shioon. If Sosul marries Shioon, he'll become the genuine head of the Sun Woo Clan by marriage.

Of course this hinges on if he can truly get his his ki center up and running.
Old 2011-09-05, 17:08   Link #1398
Xaturas

He will get his powers sooner than later.
Its battle manga for god sake, and shion jumps into every fight, its a matter of time before he gets his power, otherwise he would be the thinking type standing behind, while his goons fight for him. Yet we don't see that, most of the time he jumps himself first, then ask questions later.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 19:14   Link #1399
spikexp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Sosul doesn't have as much power as you think. She was a frail girl that was expected to die anytime.
Well, it's also said that it's because she have a disease that block her ki. It's also said that if it's heal, it give a god-like body. Shioon seem to have cure her with blood and massage, so she might not have the same frail and childish body has before.
spikexp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 13:21   Link #1400
Raxnom
煉獄

Exclamation

Chapter 43 cover is up!
Spoiler for Chapter:

Badass cover

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves