AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-07, 05:10   Link #101
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
it's ending is bluntly funny
Spoiler:

Last edited by surerman; 2009-11-07 at 09:53.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 09:43   Link #102
SageGaiGar
You are Next
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
it's ending is bluntly funny
Spoiler for ch18:
Fixed

Yay Nagi arc ^^ What could possibly go wrong? >:3
__________________
sig courtesy of Haak and Natsuki Hyuga
Friends don't let friends CB
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 02:51   Link #103
Who
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NY, USA
Age: 24
Chapter 19... looks like Mizuno's having the time of her life, huh.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 04:29   Link #104
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
feminine looking Nagi in a kimono ... cuteness factor x 100 ^^
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 07:06   Link #105
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
feminine looking Nagi in a kimono ... cuteness factor x 100 ^^
I wonder why Junpei Gar level didn't raise after he wear thug attire

btw something come to my mind, if he cursed by cat spirit, isn't it better if he receive some protection from higher spirit like ..Dog Spirit for example? or Fox Spirit? or may be Tiger Spirit?
He keep dragging along and never resist. May be he enjoyed being cursed what a dumb!

Last edited by surerman; 2009-11-11 at 09:35.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 11:08   Link #106
SageGaiGar
You are Next
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE USA
The curse could be partially responsible for his current situation. So he's lucky to have so many girls around him but it's also a curse since he's constantly getting pulled in multiple directions. One man's heaven is another man's hell?
__________________
sig courtesy of Haak and Natsuki Hyuga
Friends don't let friends CB
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 11:18   Link #107
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
The curse could be partially responsible for his current situation. So he's lucky to have so many girls around him but it's also a curse since he's constantly getting pulled in multiple directions. One man's heaven is another man's hell?
So he's like another Touma from Index. (luck dispelled, but a gathering amount of girls)?
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 13:58   Link #108
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
So he's like another Touma from Index. (luck dispelled, but a gathering amount of girls)?
yea pretty much expect girls here > girls in index
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 14:45   Link #109
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Kaede's obsession with the yakuza was in full force in ch 19...

I don't think the curse has anything to do with his luck. The only unlucky moment was when he kicked that can. He'll just be turned into a cat and die is the gist of it. On the girl part, he did already have one she just kept it to herself so far...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 17:08   Link #110
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
"I am- da...ting...Nagi-san." *dissatisfied expression*

Mizuno was so adorable with her love of all things Yakuza, "Kousaka-kun looks like a Don." Nagi was really cute she looked great in that kimono

"What's bad with liking my Mama?!"
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 17:02   Link #111
Who
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NY, USA
Age: 24
Ch 20:
Humor went extinct but it was a sweet chapter nonetheless.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 00:10   Link #112
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Aww a heart warming chapter indeed, I was waiting for this chapter cause I always thought that Nyam does greatly like Junpei for what he done even tho she treats him like so

If I remember correctly next chapter should be a good one, a very good one
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 00:32   Link #113
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Aww a heart warming chapter indeed, I was waiting for this chapter cause I always thought that Nyam does greatly like Junpei for what he done even tho she treats him like so

If I remember correctly next chapter should be a good one, a very good one
Look like Nyamus is Tsundere Cat after all
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 01:47   Link #114
JokerD
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Ouch, in hospital for 3 days for touching a cat 10-20 mins, that's hash. No wonder he fears cats so much.

But yea, Tsundere cat Nyam
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 04:49   Link #115
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Ouch, in hospital for 3 days for touching a cat 10-20 mins, that's hash. No wonder he fears cats so much.

But yea, Tsundere cat Nyam
but he asked his mom to keep the cat afterward ......... its interesting that Kaede was technically the first person that took care at nyamsas
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 21:25   Link #116
JokerD
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
If they picked up Nyam 11 years ago as per the scanlate, Nyam would now be 60 years old in cat years
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 07:02   Link #117
circleman
...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
According to the blog, chapter 26 will be split into two parts (?!) because the mangaka is ill... But I am not too sure about the details.
circleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 01:02   Link #118
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Spoiler for ch 21:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 02:13   Link #119
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Really you thought so? He got a date with Mizuno, he did send a mail to the sisters saying he wasn't going to be able to do the date with Kotone. It's not his fault at all that the younger sister deleted the message and didn't tell the other one. He also spent the the time trying to make both Mizuno and Kotone happy without either finding out what had happened. Honestly I think he could have told them but at the same time the curse would effect other people if they became aware of it which is why Junpei seemed really depressed about the blackmail. From his point of view he couldn't let other people get cursed just because of what Akari did.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 03:04   Link #120
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Really you thought so? He got a date with Mizuno, he did send a mail to the sisters saying he wasn't going to be able to do the date with Kotone. It's not his fault at all that the younger sister deleted the message and didn't tell the other one. He also spent the the time trying to make both Mizuno and Kotone happy without either finding out what had happened. Honestly I think he could have told them but at the same time the curse would effect other people if they became aware of it which is why Junpei seemed really depressed about the blackmail. From his point of view he couldn't let other people get cursed just because of what Akari did.
I seconded that, but sometimes, honesty is the best solution, just like in my Job, when we can't kill certain person that we win in a bidding, then we must retired with pride, and let the more capable hitman (who win the 2nd round bidding) do the job.
Junpei may be want to keep both of the girls happy and didn't want to turn them down, but if I am on his shoes, I'll just tell both of them the whole situation

"Kirishima san, actually I canceled this date via SMS but your sister that plotting this date erased it, and threatened me to spread the curse news to entire city
To be honest I m on a date with Kaede today. Sorry for this and I don't want to turn any of you down but this is very hard to handle for me, so mind if you go back and go on a date tomorrow?"


even if she got angry, Junpei will accept it, but I think it's not an issue, I am sure the chance younger Kirishima will receive her anger than Junpei is 98%

Junpei deserve it as wishi washi idiot, so if you seem like you have similar trait with him, I'll kill you when I released from here
==>(just kidding)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.