AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-11-28, 14:02   Link #121
zibi88

well somehow raw of ch26 has poped out just now..... but well it contains "only" 6pages....... well the reason for that is that the author had to split the chapter in 2parts becouse he is sick/ill >_______< and was not able to finish the chapter in time (damn seriously 1month and only 6pages from usuall 20-25pages so he seriously is working on the manga at the end of month or he is seriously sick and it holds him for half a month...)

sadly 1month of waiting and only 6pages in return.....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 14:50   Link #122
Cyblaster
Lurker

Hopefully he will make up for it by making a longer part 2 or maybe a longer ch 27.
Cyblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 04:08   Link #123
circleman

Regarding chapter 26, it seems that part 2 will be released on the 2nd of December.
circleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 04:16   Link #124
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by circleman View Post
Regarding chapter 26, it seems that part 2 will be released on the 2nd of December.
and how did you come to this conclusion ?? is it becouse at the last page at bottom there is nr.2 in text....

in my opinion its just saying that the chapter was slipt into 2parts.... becouse athor is sick.....

well the magazine when nyan koi appears is if I remember a monthly magazine so I doubt that will appear at 2nd dec :P (when natural date of release is constantly 28th each month)

Spoiler for ...:
Old 2009-11-29, 06:11   Link #125
circleman

The information about the second part of chapter 26 is given out on the blog:
http://flex-comix.jp/nyankoi/
Apparently the manga is distributed on the web on FlexComix Blood so that's probably why part 2 can be released relatively early.
Sorry about not making the source clear earlier.
Old 2009-12-04, 16:40   Link #126
zibi88

well by looking on the page http://comics.yahoo.co.jp/magazine/b...knum_0001.html

I see that the next part titles as ch27 appeared at 2nd dec.... yet I dont know how to get it....

I wonder if we have to register there to get links... or its only a info side while the manga is distrubited in different way...
Old 2009-12-04, 22:01   Link #127
circleman

I hope the manga is free, but that is probably not the case.
Old 2009-12-10, 08:27   Link #128
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

chap 22 is up
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 11:18   Link #129
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
What a retard, to be consoled with his Kouhai, after double timing them. It's make Junpei worse than regular playboy.

GODDAMMIT! how I m really REALLY WANT TO KILL JUNPEI AND SKINNING HIM NOW!!!

I can tolerate the manga poor drawing because it's interesting story, but this chapter really irritating
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 17:25   Link #130
Xacual
The color of a Hero

I don't know how you can consider Junpei so bad, he knows people will get hurt if they find out about the curse. He took what Akari said at its word that she would tell people about the curse so in order to not have that happen he tried to be with both. The only one I think it would be safe to have talked to would have been Kotone but I know that from a reader perspective. From his perspective, he looked screwed no matter what he did.
Old 2009-12-10, 17:27   Link #131
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
What a retard, to be consoled with his Kouhai, after double timing them. It's make Junpei worse than regular playboy.

I can tolerate the manga poor drawing because it's interesting story, but this chapter really irritating
Did you even bother reading the previous chapter. he did what he could, and besides, it was Akari's fault for blackmailing him in the first place.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 18:17   Link #132
velvet nightmare

i thought this chapter wrapped everything up pretty nicely, he's extremely lucky all the girls are thoughtful enough to consider his situation

though from the latest translation, it looks like the anime is going to end in a harem with no continuation
Old 2009-12-11, 06:13   Link #133
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I don't know how you can consider Junpei so bad, he knows people will get hurt if they find out about the curse. He took what Akari said at its word that she would tell people about the curse so in order to not have that happen he tried to be with both. The only one I think it would be safe to have talked to would have been Kotone but I know that from a reader perspective. From his perspective, he looked screwed no matter what he did.
Because he so Kaede-minded that he can't think other solution, He still can cancel the date that day and go the other day without double timing them
That's why I hate Love-Struck human that can't think clearly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Did you even bother reading the previous chapter. he did what he could, and besides, it was Akari's fault for blackmailing him in the first place.
Yes, I did, I following both anime and the manga. The Twins at fault is true (using his condition as threat), but the Pig with Cat's curse in his head make it even worse by double timing and didn't truce with them. If I've been double timing by some one, I'll kill em both (the lovey dovey couple) immediately
Old 2009-12-11, 06:29   Link #134
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Because he so Kaede-minded that he can't think other solution, He still can cancel the date that day and go the other day without double timing them
That's why I hate Love-Struck human that can't think clearly.

Yes, I did, I following both anime and the manga. The Twins at fault is true (using his condition as threat), but the Pig with Cat's curse in his head make it even worse by double timing and didn't truce with them. If I've been double timing by some one, I'll kill em both (the lovey dovey couple) immediately
Yeah, but it was different in his case he didn't expect the older twin to show up.

He couldn't just go on another date. Remember the date was setup by Nagi and Nagi took Kanoko with so she couldn't intervene. And mind you he wasn't double timing anyone. He forced by Akari and the "date" with Kaede was actually just a trip.

It was probably his only chance of having a date Kaede and was too afraid to confront Kotone(for his secret mind you).
Sure he didn't have the guts to fix the situation, but he's new to dating game.

Normally this kind of thing frustrates me too, but hey the problem was fixed in one chapter. :O And we saw Kaede realize here feelings and Kotone's good side. It's all good in my book.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 20:58   Link #135
NightmareSyndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Yeah, but it was different in his case he didn't expect the older twin to show up.

He couldn't just go on another date. Remember the date was setup by Nagi and Nagi took Kanoko with so she couldn't intervene. And mind you he wasn't double timing anyone. He forced by Akari and the "date" with Kaede was actually just a trip.

It was probably his only chance of having a date Kaede and was too afraid to confront Kotone(for his secret mind you).
Sure he didn't have the guts to fix the situation, but he's new to dating game.

Normally this kind of thing frustrates me too, but hey the problem was fixed in one chapter. :O And we saw Kaede realize here feelings and Kotone's good side. It's all good in my book.
Adding on to what Dragon said, you have to also remember that Junpei actually DID cancel the date with Kotone and said it was not possible by sending her a message. It was just that Akari had gotten hold of said message and had deleted it so even Junpei didn't know about what was going on until he had arrived and was told so by Akari.

So, I don't see it exactly as two-timing as well. Besides, we also got to see both Kaede's budding feelings for Junpei and that Kotone is actually serious with her love for Junpei in her own obtuse way.
NightmareSyndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 22:07   Link #136
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSyndrome View Post
Adding on to what Dragon said, you have to also remember that Junpei actually DID cancel the date with Kotone and said it was not possible by sending her a message. It was just that Akari had gotten hold of said message and had deleted it so even Junpei didn't know about what was going on until he had arrived and was told so by Akari.
That's why he must tell it directly right after Kotone arrive, but instead tell her the truth, he tag along with it till both of the girls meet each other. That's the most irritating part of him this chapter, that's the part that make me think he's lower than average playboy or any harem lead, he is a coward, a shit, a pig, and any other name you see fit him in this situation
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSyndrome View Post
So, I don't see it exactly as two-timing as well. Besides, we also got to see both Kaede's budding feelings for Junpei and that Kotone is actually serious with her love for Junpei in her own obtuse way.
yeah, it's end good, but not because his action, but because Kotone kindness, what a poor girl, to fall to such a scum-cursed-PIG like him

Hope next chapter he will be better...
Old 2009-12-11, 22:17   Link #137
velvet nightmare

Quote:
That's why he must tell it directly right after Kotone arrive, but instead tell her the truth, he tag along with it till both of the girls meet each other. That's the most irritating part of him this chapter, that's the part that make me think he's lower than average playboy or any harem lead, he is a coward, a shit, a pig, and any other name you see fit him in this situation

yeah, it's end good, but not because his action, but because Kotone kindness, what a poor girl, to fall to such a scum-cursed-PIG like him

Hope next chapter he will be better...
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/nyankoi/v02/c021/15.html
read the text msg again

the way i see it, he had 3 options:

i) tell her he actually rejected her -> older sister goes home sad, younger sister spreads curse

ii) try and 2 time like he did and get caught -> everyone is pissed younger sister spreads curse

iii) try and 2 time and succeed and everyone is happy

looks to me like option 3 with 2 timing is the only one with a positive outcome, luckily for him he got caught and older sister forgave him, BUT when they first met up, he didn't know she would do that, and who could've predicted that anyways
Old 2009-12-11, 22:21   Link #138
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:

do you really see this as a poorly drawn manga?

cause I think its actually quite good, better compared to alot and I mean alot of other stuff.

Its also a art style I very much enjoy too.
Old 2009-12-11, 22:52   Link #139
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
do you really see this as a poorly drawn manga?

cause I think its actually quite good, better compared to alot and I mean alot of other stuff.

Its also a art style I very much enjoy too.
I didn't mean to boast, but I can draw such a style like this with one eyed closed
It's poor, but not so poor, compared to Onidere drawing style, it's better, but when you compared it with Lucky Star Pocket traveller drawing style....well..I m afraid if I said it, it will hurt the illustrator of this series feeling..so let's leave it like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
read the text msg again

i) tell her he actually rejected her -> older sister goes home sad, younger sister spreads curse

ii) try and 2 time like he did and get caught -> everyone is pissed younger sister spreads curse

looks to me like option 3 with 2 timing is the only one with a positive outcome, luckily for him he got caught and older sister forgave him, BUT when they first met up, he didn't know she would do that, and who could've predicted that anyways
I don't think older sister will be sad if she know her twins ruined her dearest person date and the date that she think initiating by Junpei actually her twins scheme. She know it's her twins fault to pestering her by badmouthing Junpei that she want to reconcile by give her some thing to enlighten the mood between them. She'll know there's a good reason for Junpei to cancel the date with her, since it's wasn't intended in the 1st place.

Last edited by surerman; 2009-12-11 at 23:03.
Old 2009-12-11, 22:55   Link #140
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
read the text msg again

Compared to Nyan koi, Kampfer's romance is trash. And Junpei is miles ahead of Natsuru.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, romance, shounen