AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-08, 01:16   Link #1001
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I just noticed in Railgun SS' second BD volume contents there is a page with Shinobu's anime versio done by the mangaka Fuyukawa.

So, basically he redesigned Nunotaba.
Got a pic of it?
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 02:44   Link #1002
R.LocK
My turn
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Am I the only one who's confused by the reason why characters from Railgun should see the real bodies of other characters during Angel Fall arc? Wasn't it stated repeatedly that only Kamijou Touma was able to do it due to the spell not working on him? Well, no matter.
R.LocK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 04:51   Link #1003
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
And then both happens to like candies...


I need some brain bleach.
Nah, I highly doubt Febri was smart enough to be a Kihara... as shown by Baggage City arc, no matter how deprived a Kihara is they'd still end up a Mad Scientist.

Then again, Nayuta can be seen as a 'failed' Kihara, who holds the name but not the 'True' inheritance... nvm, then
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I was always wondering about that... The yes we can isn't really echoed by Roberto Katze, so how was that supposed to fit into the angel fall But, if Febri will day in 72 hours, then railgun s will probably end in around 70 hours from the time Mikoto talked to Heaven's Canceller. So I'm expecting that we will see things up to that point. I forgot how long until we get to Angel Fall arc in terms of the story.
I can totally see FZ!Rider Robert Katze going 'Yes We Can' as his opening words to a speech
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 07:34   Link #1004
desrtsku
Kyaaaa!!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Himelda Window Cure Queen Of The Blue Sky's palace.
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
Am I the only one who's confused by the reason why characters from Railgun should see the real bodies of other characters during Angel Fall arc? Wasn't it stated repeatedly that only Kamijou Touma was able to do it due to the spell not working on him? Well, no matter.
What are you even talking about?
__________________
desrtsku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 07:46   Link #1005
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
Am I the only one who's confused by the reason why characters from Railgun should see the real bodies of other characters during Angel Fall arc? Wasn't it stated repeatedly that only Kamijou Touma was able to do it due to the spell not working on him? Well, no matter.
I believe everyone could see others in their different bodies, they just wouldn't feel anything strange about it. As if you friend who was a cute girl suddenly always have been a muscular guy, etc etc.
__________________
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 14:46   Link #1006
dniv
I destroy illusions
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Spoiler for Index Season I:
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 15:13   Link #1007
Ilidsor
Angelerator
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
I'm pretty sure that everyone saw each other normally, but everyone saw Tsuchimikado and Kanzaki differently because they were partially shielded from the effects somehow (can't remember the details). Otherwise everyone would have wondered what the hell was going on everytime they looked at a picture
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic112299_1.gif
Ilidsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 15:27   Link #1008
dniv
I destroy illusions
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
I'm pretty sure that everyone saw each other normally, but everyone saw Tsuchimikado and Kanzaki differently because they were partially shielded from the effects somehow (can't remember the details). Otherwise everyone would have wondered what the hell was going on everytime they looked at a picture
That makes sense as well. Hmmm... Though I wonder if this effect espers differently than normal people or magicians.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 15:32   Link #1009
Ilidsor
Angelerator
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
That makes sense as well. Hmmm... Though I wonder if this effect espers differently than normal people or magicians.
Misaka's appearance switched with Touma's cousin, so no.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic112299_1.gif
Ilidsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 15:32   Link #1010
StaticLord
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 24
Nothing seems to indicate it does. So we can safely assume it does not.
__________________
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
Love is the Law, Love under Will.
Love and compassion must be the Foundation of Will
-Aleister Crowley.
StaticLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 16:13   Link #1011
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Lets try to make this interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Nah, I highly doubt Febri was smart enough to be a Kihara... as shown by Baggage City arc, no matter how deprived a Kihara is they'd still end up a Mad Scientist.

Then again, Nayuta can be seen as a 'failed' Kihara, who holds the name but not the 'True' inheritance... nvm, then
Scratch that if you want but what about this:

Quote:
フェブリの体が自然界に存在しない物質で構成されていて 暗部も関与してるって、2位が関係してたりするのか?
Febri is made of a material Heaven Canceller can't explain.

Unkown material.
Unkown material.
Unkown material.
Unkown material.

Dark Matter!!!
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 22:11   Link #1012
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
But she doesn't have the colour appearance of that sticky white stuff...
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 22:25   Link #1013
dniv
I destroy illusions
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Lets try to make this interesting...



Scratch that if you want but what about this:



Febri is made of a material Heaven Canceller can't explain.

Unkown material.
Unkown material.
Unkown material.
Unkown material.

Dark Matter!!!
We wish. Wait a moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
But she doesn't have the colour appearance of that sticky white stuff...
What if there are nano-robots or something inside her that effects her genes? Think of the Professor. (probably wrong, but...)

Take Dark Matter, add essence of Fremea and you Febri.

BTW was his stuff always white at first? I thought that was true only later (I really have no clue about this).

BTW guys, I want to see measure heart in this arc... that would be interesting especially with febli there.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 22:33   Link #1014
Ilidsor
Angelerator
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

BTW was his stuff always white at first? I thought that was true only later (I really have no clue about this).
I think his wings were the only things we saw him make before... well you know... and those were white.

So yeah I doubt she's dark matter since she has blonde hair.

Also how would these losers get their hands on Dark Matter?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic112299_1.gif
Ilidsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 22:36   Link #1015
dniv
I destroy illusions
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
I think his wings were the only things we saw him make before... well you know... and those were white.

So yeah I doubt she's dark matter since she has blonde hair.

Also how would these losers get their hands on Dark Matter?
They are part of the dark side and might have connections?

What if Febri is related to the power of the #6 that would be cool, though I doubt it... like they made her body from something that the #6 did... but if he were introduce in this arc I'd actually kind of be angry. That should happen in the LNs
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 23:39   Link #1016
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
They are part of the dark side and might have connections?
Are you serious here no, your joking.

seriously. this nut jobs are so funny its not interesting at all.

Rise glasses, then another one touch and fix glasses and another fucking one do the same routine!!! DARKNESSS!!!!!

The fuck! GROUP SHOULD BE ALREADY FORMED BY NOW TO DECIMATE THEM!

Its not even funny. My blood pressure is increasing :f rustrated:
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 00:04   Link #1017
dniv
I destroy illusions
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Are you serious here no, your joking.

seriously. this nut jobs are so funny its not interesting at all.

Rise glasses, then another one touch and fix glasses and another fucking one do the same routine!!! DARKNESSS!!!!!

The fuck! GROUP SHOULD BE ALREADY FORMED BY NOW TO DECIMATE THEM!

Its not even funny. My blood pressure is increasing :f rustrated:
Plot Twist: they were formed to be destroyed and the darkness planned for Mikoto and Co. to do it in order to entrap her and them in its clutches

It'd be nice if that were true. IMO I don't see why the darkness hasn't tried to gobble her up yet. They only took her clones. They never attempted to blackmail her into joining it yet...

I want to see that happen in this arc. but it would be cool.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 00:23   Link #1018
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Misaka joining in the darkness. Impossible. They would lose their mascot face of academy city. Everyone know misaka as the one who work hard to attain level 5. As if that's the truth >_>
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 00:28   Link #1019
dniv
I destroy illusions
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Misaka joining in the darkness. Impossible. They would lose their mascot face of academy city. Everyone know misaka as the one who work hard to attain level 5. As if that's the truth >_>
Well she did work hard. But she was talented unlike them

Also, I would agree with you except for the fact that so many people in the darkness don't seem to care about whether she's the face of AC or not

Remember they asked Mugino to represent for them except Mugino didn't want to represent AC. In the end, Mikoto could do it if she were part of the darkness at least once in a while. The darkness has ways to screw with your life so badly that you kind of have to give some respect to how messed up it is
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 02:06   Link #1020
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Lets try to make this interesting...



Scratch that if you want but what about this:



Febri is made of a material Heaven Canceller can't explain.

Unkown material.
Unkown material.
Unkown material.
Unkown material.

Dark Matter!!!
Okay, let's go back to my 1st WMG then: Febri is from a similar plan to Dark May Project, with a focus on Mikoto. Though with this it might have been for Kakine instead and Mikoto's name came up as one of the 7 Level 5s known to her via Testament.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.