AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2009-11-17, 13:08   Link #1
shru29

Problem Regarding C1 anime 's nodame cantabile 1-23_special Xvid version

hey ....i downloaded C1 anime's nodame cantabile 1-23 _special Xvid version having size 4.18 Gb atleast twice but each time i am unable to play the episodes in vlc or any other player i have tried everything but it shows the above file name is invalid....is there aproblem with this fansub posted by c1 anime??if so can anyone rectify it and repost it?? ..the same thing happened with anime-keep's fansub - nodame cantabile 1-23....is there some problem with these files or am i the only one encountering this problem?? has anyone else come across this problem??please reply soon!!
shru29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 13:24   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

The fact that the same problem occurs with both the C1 and Keep files would imply that it isn't the torrents that are causing the problem.

I haven't downloaded these particular batch torrents but I had downloaded the separate torrents (back when both C1, F-B and HGFwere releasing them) and I didn't have an issue with watching them. Note: I downloaded eps 1-6 XviD from C1, 7-14 from F-B and 15-23 from HGF.

To be honest I don't think it is a download problem but a playback one. You posted some additional info about the downloads in the thread you opened in the Playback help forum so could you post the relevant info here as it may help others work out your problem.

As a start it may help if you list the full filenames of the batch you have downloaded. List the file extention along with the filesize.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 07:25   Link #3
shru29

yes it was a playback problem...the file path was too big due to which i was not able to view the files...fansubs posted by c1 anime and anime-keep have no problems at all.... infact they are of excellent quality...thnkfully my problem has been solved..and thnks for replying..
shru29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 08:50   Link #4
Sub-zero 4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by shru29 View Post
yes it was a playback problem...the file path was too big due to which i was not able to view the files...fansubs posted by c1 anime and anime-keep have no problems at all.... infact they are of excellent quality...thnkfully my problem has been solved..and thnks for replying..
how much long is that? lol
Sub-zero 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote