AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-10-16, 18:26   Link #1
Tangowr

Mahou Senki Romance

A Mahou Shounen without Love and Courage, and a Mahou Shoujo without Dream and hope!?
They are the only hope for the world against the evil orginization Kuro no Kikan(Black orginazation)

Chara info

Yanagi Sento
Height: 170cm
Weight: 70kg
A normal highschool first year, known as the Snark-Shounen alwayis having a comment for any situation, not extremely hotblooded, nor cold blooded, an extremely my-pace type person, at an age when he should be filled with Dream and Courage, he has neither.

Kan Ruhi
Height: 179cm(Self-proclaimed)
Weight: 55kg
An extremely tall and pretty girl, but extremely shy, thus no one ever notice her, and is extremely sensitive to her height

Mahou-Shoujo Benika
Height: 170CM
Weight: Unknown
Measurement as provided by the Benika fanclub: 34,24,36
"Offcial" background: A mahou shoujo representing Dream and hope, comes from a mystrious land, using her ability as a mahou shoujo to cut down evil, a sword warrior that uphold the peace, beneath her cute exterior is a bushido attitude.
Using her magical Katana Lilith, no evil shall stand in her way.

Real Info: A mahou shoujo without dream and hope, doesn't get along with her "Magical" Katana Lilith, fighting evil as Beniko is a part-time job only...Favored Attack move is PRI(Pink Romantic Impact) since there's a chance to break the sword with it...

Intro-speech to Kuro-Kikan
"I am here to destroy the goal of evil, as a warrior from the fantasy world, I am a bringer of dream, I spread hope where I go, I am the blade that cut evil, I am the red destruction of evil. I am Mahou Shoujo. Benika."

KuroEi
Height: 181cm
Weight: Unknown
"Official" info: A traveller with a giant cross named Adam on his back from an unknown world, fighting evil as a mahou shounen. A dual gunner knight of magic, representing Love and Courage, No evil shall escape his sight.

Real Info: Extremely lacking confidence, took on this part time job to increase it...

Speech to people under attack by Kaijin
Do not cry, as long as your heart haven't forget Love and Courage, Mahou Shounen will be fighting by your side fighting evil till my last breath, Leave the evil doer to me, Gentlemen and ladies, if you wish to escape, please do so in a calm and orderly fashion, because I am all of your knight, as long as I am here, you have nothing to fear, no, please place your trust and life in my hand!."
To Kaijin "Fools, repent on your short fate, your mistake is at...my bullet never miss"

Magical Katana Lilith
The Maken of Benika, an extremely hyper and ..violent? personality, and a self proclaimed bishoujo(Pretty girl)
"*Bell ringing* A Memorible moment, the beautiful legend now starting, holding the fate of 6.5 billion life's hope, The Magical Katana shows u, Let us use the blood of evil doer to welcome our appearance, witha cute and bloody festiva-*Get pushed back into sheath*"
"I am the fairy/spirit of the magical katana Lilith, the one and only Bishoujo fairy/spirit, nice to meet you, when you first held me, I felt it, this is a FATED MEETING, Now our life are entwined, Let us show the world a battle full of Dream and Hope..." "Cha?" "Don't worry, put aside your fear of the future, with Lilith around, No matter the challenge, I can cut through it, Come, Let us send all evil to helpp, Justice and Power is on our side, Let us use the bodies of evil doer to spread our PEACE!!"

Transformation speech"Change system activate, System normal! I am here to sing your songs! Kindle fire with the burning dream and hope! Extremely beautifyl, Mahou Shoujo..Magicail HENSHIN!!"

Magical Cross Adam

Not a talker, act as a shield and data analyzer/radar for KuroEi
"Adam, Analyze" "Understood, Enemies numbered 64, currently we are surrounded, enemy weak sot is Degree 13, 38, 52, Safety reaction time is 1.47sec, recomend using hit and run, chance of victory is 61%"

A serie with some concept similiar to Kempher, but with a completely different setting and presentation.
Extremely over the top presentation of the character and their action, and the world their in.
Having only read vol.1 so far, it's an light hearted serie which doesn't really take itself seriously, and it's up to vol.6 already...
8.5/10
Old 2009-10-27, 16:46   Link #2
Tangowr

Got vol.2-6(Read through vol.2~5 already..XD)

Two new character introduced
Unamed - The Leader of the Kuro-no-Kikan

with her seven(Now 5) knight, they plot to defeat the Mahou Senki and...do what ever evil orginization does...
Her hobby is..watching TV, her favorite channel are the Shopping Channel, she even bought a fishing set, because they include the free gift..Canned Fish, although one wonder what the point of fishing gear will do underground...her other favorite channel is the Mahou Senki Anime(An animated adventure started by the Good guy to spread Propoganda about the Mahou Senki)

Codename Eve - Aka. DW-03 Ryokun

The third and final member of the Mahou Senki, normal form is that of a cute little girl, with a mouth that insult anyone and anything, Mahou Senki form is a Magical Girl that does Nanoha level spell with ease as range, and close combat skill that can destroy cars and building with her bare-hand...In reality, she is the Third Weapon DW-03 Ryokon, with no need for a weilder, she specilize in close and range and area attack, and her only weakness is that in combat mode, she only has enough DP to use for 10 minute, so she always appear in the nick of time, causing havoc in the enemy midst, or casting some large area spell that also target the other two Mahou Senki... her favorite pastime: Playing video game, and shooting Rocket Punch at people.
Old 2009-10-27, 20:54   Link #3
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Hm.. what's the proper title of this? I tried searching for Mahou Senki Romance and it came up empty.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 21:46   Link #4
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Hm.. what's the proper title of this? I tried searching for Mahou Senki Romance and it came up empty.
same here? Any link for info?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 22:47   Link #5
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'm of the impression this is only a novel...

because I've been looking for it as well, since it seems pretty interesting

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 22:15   Link #6
Tangowr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I'm of the impression this is only a novel...

because I've been looking for it as well, since it seems pretty interesting
Corret, light novel only~~
Old 2009-10-28, 22:25   Link #7
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, unless BT has started translating it, that doesn't help... (heck, as long as someone started translating it, it helps)

alas, another good series that I have lack of access to

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote