AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-11-06, 21:08   Link #21
Saracin

Hmm, think I'll have to pay more attention to the characters in each chapter so I can tell them apart. But this is a good start and seems like an interesting manga. I can't wait to see how this develops without using too much of the "one sister replacing the other sister" gimmick.
Saracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 21:22   Link #22
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
That is completely out of character with Haruna's personality.
And where does it look like that either of these sister's have a sane personality? Of course I could point it out with what happens in the upcoming chapters, but I won't spoil. Look a few pages back from what was posted and you'll see the switch.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 21:43   Link #23
jomblo07

attention golthin is wrong...the psycho who uses a knife is haru not natsu

haru is a cheerful person meanwhile haruna is a timid person ( and a psycho WTF...)

Last edited by jomblo07; 2009-11-07 at 12:06.
jomblo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 21:44   Link #24
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
And where does it look like that either of these sister's have a sane personality? Of course I could point it out with what happens in the upcoming chapters, but I won't spoil. Look a few pages back from what was posted and you'll see the switch.
So to make it clear was it Haru or Natsu at the last page?
Old 2009-11-06, 22:07   Link #25
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

I read this earlier today and have to say its a pretty fun read

pretty crazy stuff, I just hope it doesn't go too deep
Old 2009-11-06, 22:18   Link #26
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
So to make it clear was it Haru or Natsu at the last page?
I don't know why it is so hard to follow. Natsu is the girl in the last page.
The girl Makoto likes is Haruna. The girl that has the fatal attraction is Natsu because she likes to take the things that belong to Haruna.

here is the summary from the first page, it doesn't take a PHD to guess who is the evil one...

"Synopsis: Makoto meets a sweet, shy girl named Haruna helping out at the school's athletics festival. He confesses his feelings for her the next time he sees her, and she bluntly rejects him, only to call him later and ask him out herself! The source of all these mixed signals is Haruna's "evil" twin sister,Natsumi. Natsumi is the opposite of Haruna, she's a forward, crude girl bent on taking whatever she can from her twin sister. Makoto is stuck in between Haruna and Natsumi, as they viciously fight over who will win him in the end."
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 22:58   Link #27
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Okay. Let's try and iron this out.

Spoiler for Chapter 1:

And I use Manga Fox because I like it better. People complain about ads, but I use Firefox (which you all should be using) with the Adblock Plus Add-on, so I see zero ads.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 23:18   Link #28
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

I'm pretty sure thats Haruna at end

Natsumi is one with little ribbon and Haruna went to change and came back with kinda string tie one.

plus I don't think Natsumi is the cooking type

and yes everyone should be Firefox
Old 2009-11-06, 23:44   Link #29
Saracin

Yeah, after reading it a second time and looking at their outfits I'm sure now its Haruna in the end. When Makoto is lying on the floor tied up and Natsumi goes looking for something he's not looking, so we don't see that Haru walked in with the knife.

Something to think about is Natsu is looking in a closet for something, she didn't go to the kitchen so how could she be wielding the kitchen knife that Haru was already using to make dinner and was still using after the fight.

And with the clothes Haru started with the ribbon tie, then got stripped by Natsu and now Natsu had the ribbon tie. Haru ran off to get a new pair of clothes and ended up with a top with a thin tie.

Also one thing to remember is Natsu line to Haru about what she's got going on inside. I doubt Haru is dangerous, but both of these girls seem to have some issues lol

No matter what though we'll probably have a clear answer when chapter 2 is released, so lets not get into any arguments and just enjoy the manga.
Saracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 23:45   Link #30
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Why did Haru have the knife? Poor choice of tools to free him? AHH! Was I right the first time? I don't know anymore. Its too late for this, maybe after a good nights rest I can think about it more. lol.
Old 2009-11-07, 00:06   Link #31
mammothb
ここここのバカ犬!!!

Send a message via MSN to mammothb
woah im confused, so haruna was the one the kissed him and cut off her top? then why is natsumi angry about that? she was seriously wanting to date kimura?
Old 2009-11-07, 00:14   Link #32
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
woah im confused, so haruna was the one the kissed him and cut off her top? then why is natsumi angry about that? she was seriously wanting to date kimura?
yea I think Natsumi wants to date Kimura but I think more to the point she saw her shy twin sister wielding a giant kitchen knife which looked like she was gonna do something nasty.

Reason I think Haruna kissed Kimura was cause she is abit naive, she takes her sister's words seriously that Kimura wouldn't be interested in a girl her, so she tries to be more forward hence the kissing and undressing, just she went about it a little differently than what you'd expect
Old 2009-11-07, 00:55   Link #33
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Why did Haru have the knife? Poor choice of tools to free him? AHH! Was I right the first time? I don't know anymore. Its too late for this, maybe after a good nights rest I can think about it more. lol.
Lol, lets just give up! if they can't follow the plot let em believe what they want. There is a reason
the author has Haruna call him "kun" while the other doesn't. You did a good job of show they progression of the plot and how each girl was dressed differently.
Old 2009-11-07, 01:17   Link #34
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
Lol, lets just give up! if they can't follow the plot let em believe what they want. There is a reason
the author has Haruna call him "kun" while the other doesn't. You did a good job of show they progression of the plot and how each girl was dressed differently.
eh I believe they both call him Kimura-kun, if not I must be reading it all wrong.
Old 2009-11-07, 02:11   Link #35
ZODDGUTS

The girl at the end is Haru not Natsu. Remember that Natsu said to Haru about "Do you really think Kimura-kun would be satisfied with a girl like you?" line. Haru leaves upset then Natsu pulls down on he's zipper down there but he resist she gets angry so she leaves for whatever reason, then the girl who Kimura thinks that returns is "Natsu" holding a knife she kisses him and cuts her blouse then the other girl Kimura thinks returns is "Haru" saying "what are you doing!?" they fight one loses, with HARU saying "I'm the one who likes Kimura-kun". It's pretty obvious that the real Haru said that. If it was Natsu it wouldn't have made sense since she doesn't like him like Haru does to the point that Haru was teary eye whe she said "I'm the one who likes Kimura-kun".

You see the thing is the girl Kimura thought who had kiss him and was holding the knife to cut her blouse during the previous scene was Natsu but in fact dun dun dun it was Haru. Haru says that "I can get pretty jealous sometimes" he realizes it was her after seeing her cut blouse which shocks him. Showing that she herself HARU is mess up when she's jealous. So the girl he's going out with Haru but he better not make her jealous.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 02:20   Link #36
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
eh I believe they both call him Kimura-kun, if not I must be reading it all wrong.
only Haruna had called him Kimura-kun before the parts where they can begin to get confused.
Old 2009-11-07, 03:03   Link #37
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Damn this is confusing D=! I thought it was Haru at first, but it does seem like its Natsu at the end. You can see the unconscious sister doesn't have a tie in the middle of her shirt, so that must be Haru. Plus in the panel just before that, there's no way to tell whether that's Natsu or Haru declaring their feelings. We can only ASSUME its Haru...

WAIT!!! Now that I think about it, the girl with the knife HAS to be Haru. Remember Natsu was searching in the closet for something. Their isn't going to be a kitchen knife in the closet(you can tell its a closet by what is being tossed out). Haru comes back with the kitchen knife, cuts her dress(her dress is different than the panel where Natsu says "You're a bad loser, stay right there."), and then because Kimura was stumbling around, he thought the person that came back was Haru, but it was actually Natsu... Oh, i somehow missed that ZODDGUTS explained it better >.>.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 03:03   Link #38
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
only Haruna had called him Kimura-kun before the parts where they can begin to get confused.
Actually after its revealed they are twins, Natsumi says "Well Kimura-kun feel like a date?"
Thats before the mix up.
Old 2009-11-07, 03:38   Link #39
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
this drawing style, why it's remind me to Sekai no Hate? are they from the same mangaka?
Not so eyecatching design but judging from talk between all of you, I'll give it a try.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 10:09   Link #40
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Thanks. To be honest, I thought the difference in shirts was due to the author being lazy on certain details depending on the panel so I dismissed the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Actually after its revealed they are twins, Natsumi says "Well Kimura-kun feel like a date?"
Thats before the mix up.
That is true. So I was wrong there too. But you had a good handle of it all, bravo.

Tags
romance, seinen, comedy, ecchi, manga