AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-06-14, 08:51   Link #281
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Ok got short on time but some thoughts of this episode. First thing I noticed is that they should make the hands/nails of Riko/Ako exactly like this=>

they really look more mature and better with nice nails like that the ways I see it and also a little more I swear around here=>
Spoiler:
this was the best help and man up of Keita I have seen in this whole series to help his sisters and I hope people here do think that too. Guess in second season from the looks of this=>
Spoiler:
Mikuni might pee more on Keita since I am sure she is smart enough to get into this school. Best and nicest intermission of Mikazuki/Kiryuu to me here=>
Spoiler:
My reaction to this=>
Spoiler:
and no girl IRL even tried to do it to me but then again I would not have any kinky reaction to it regardless but I might consider if the girl IRL likes it. +1 for womankind! I would say it was more 8/10 for really nice flashbacks and of course Kiryuu's imagination/spacing out.
keita.... if you still want to preserve your state of mind now, i suggest you get BIGGER chains.... because not one, but three.... TWO twins and a girl who likes to piss herself in front of you are carrying chaincutters that improve every time...
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-14, 17:11   Link #282
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
keita.... if you still want to preserve your state of mind now, i suggest you get BIGGER chains.... because not one, but three.... TWO twins and a girl who likes to piss herself in front of you are carrying chaincutters that improve every time...
Yeah tell me about it and don't forget Mikazuki....girl with Twin Tails but blond ones too.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-14, 20:03   Link #283
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep11:

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 00:43   Link #284
Francismeunier
Banned

Episode 11

Good episode! My favorite and I mean best non ecchi/full of emotions part with Keita in the whole series regarding another person than Ako/Riko is none other than this part with Mikuni with this one=>

simply good but the pissing part is more of a for me since none of them really appealed to me at all.
About Keita
Spoiler:
Also Mikazuki was brilliant with her movements during her bing bing on that musical tool.
Old 2010-06-15, 02:15   Link #285
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory

Quote:
Good episode! My favorite and I mean best non ecchi/full of emotions part with Keita in the whole series regarding another person than Ako/Riko is none other than this part with Mikuni with this one=>

simply good but the pissing part is more of a for me since none of them really appealed to me at all.
About Keita
Spoiler:
Also Mikazuki was brilliant with her movements during her bing bing on that musical tool.
YES! keita! a normal i mean a weak bladder girl wearing glasses is ftw!!!!

I DEMAND SECOND SEASON!
Old 2010-06-15, 18:02   Link #286
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
YES! keita! a normal i mean a weak bladder girl wearing glasses is ftw!!!!

I DEMAND SECOND SEASON!
Don't worry....... Second season will most likely be in with all the manga stuff out there available. Mostly about things happening in the new school with Keita and company.
Old 2010-06-19, 02:15   Link #287
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

After Episode 1:

Riko = 4 -> Well, nothing much happened on 11, but on 10... >:]
Ako = 3 -> Same goes for Ako.
Miharu = 1.5 -> Flag officially raised for Miharu.
Kiryuu-sensei = 1
Mikazukimouto = 0

And... next episode is gonna be a threesome.
Excited for Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign?

Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 08:39   Link #288
OZ7UP
Reckless Rock'N'Roll
*Author

Nearly did a spit-take when I saw the black cats and the murder of crows. I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking that the date within the show happened to be Friday the thirteenth...

I'm not really into claiming characters, but these are my exceptions: Alexandra Garcia (Kuroko no Basket), MAGES. (Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory), Nyotalia!France (Hetalia), Nyotalia!Austria (Hetalia), Mayumi Kisaki (The Devil is a Part-Timer!), Kirishima (Arpeggio of Blue Steel), Federica N. Doglio (Strike Witches), and Uomi (Seitokai Yakuindomo).
OZ7UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 11:21   Link #289
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ7UP View Post
Nearly did a spit-take when I saw the black cats and the murder of crows. I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking that the date within the show happened to be Friday the thirteenth...
all thats left for that to happen is Freddy Krueger to come along waving his modified razor gloves at you....
Old 2010-06-19, 12:06   Link #290
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ7UP View Post
I really want to know who came up with the plural for crows. I wonder where it came from?
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 02:35   Link #291
Wrath88
Kissing...

Somehow I just realized that Riko kind of resembles Love Plus's Manaka, when I saw her changed hairstyle.
Old 2010-06-21, 18:59   Link #292
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 04:32   Link #293
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 12! Final!

For the last episode......well it was ecchi fantastic on its own with a good variation of Miharu fan service =>

got to admit her bra has some style and no Ako/Riko stand no chance against her breast size itself! In general I have a feeling the episode was saying something like........season 2 will be more ecchi and count on it Kind of thing. Personally I still want Keita x Mikazuki because she is the only one that showed him her privates directly unlike Miharu who was by accident. Some other remarks in this episode by parts of it........I cannot stress out enough how Mikaru was brilliant in this episode with so much of her starting with a underwear/bunny ears part of her here=>
Spoiler:
I will continue with her saying waku which I think means excited roughly and that hit a cute spot here=>
Spoiler:
I cannot mention enough that her many times saying baka part was so brilliant and cute here=>
Spoiler:
I will conclude with Mikazuki with a nice pose of her that I liked here=>
Spoiler:
In other things I though Ako was brilliantly shown here being angry=>
Spoiler:
Until I saw Rugal's eye in both of them being crazy jealous here=>
Spoiler:
Then I realized they are both nuts enough to kill or get rid of any girl in their way with their pose here=>
Spoiler:
.......pretty much as reaction-> with a O_O and furthermore loved the face close up like so=>
Spoiler:
of Keita's friend Toda. Finally the fan service of Kiryuu with her breasts bouncing is the best here (might a little PG-13)=>
Spoiler:
They really made it a final good one. Problem I had in this whole series is the disturbing message it sent.......kind of like as long as they are not blood related even if they are in the family it's ok to have sex with them or play sexually with them. I could have done that with cousins but still find I prefer girls that have nothing to do with my family at all. Well it was a fun ride of ecchi and comedy. 8/10 maybe 9 with the censors out.
Old 2010-06-22, 10:22   Link #294
GDB

Quote:
Problem I had in this whole series is the disturbing message it sent.......kind of like as long as they are not blood related even if they are in the family it's ok to have sex with them or play sexually with them. [/b] I could have done that with cousins but still find I prefer girls that have nothing to do with my family at all.
Cousins share family blood, you know. It's not just siblings. Besides, the "non-blood related sibling love" is just one step further than "childhood friend love", which is prominent in so many stories.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 19:17   Link #295
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory

keita..... i salute you...... included in your harem is two WINcest intent sisters, a loli and her amazingly hawt sister for a teacher and a shy meganekko who likes to piss herself.... but really... do you want to see mikuni piss herself again so bad that you need to push her down?
Old 2010-06-22, 21:44   Link #296
hellhound13
Psycho Mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeker View Post
keita..... I salute you...... Included in your harem is two wincest intent sisters, a loli and her amazingly hawt sister for a teacher and a shy meganekko who likes to piss herself.... but really... Do you want to see mikuni piss herself again so bad that you need to push her down?

yes i do!
hellhound13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 02:53   Link #297
Francismeunier
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Cousins share family blood, you know. It's not just siblings. Besides, the "non-blood related sibling love" is just one step further than "childhood friend love", which is prominent in so many stories.
I will agree with you on this one but also stress out that because cousins have less blood sharing than sisters/brothers or even half sisters/brothers do the chances are less of a genetic problem in reproduction but that's another science thing to talk about. Have a brother who is doing some minor researches in genetics as a minor degree in University of Paris. Still I think Keita will have acceptance problems within social morals/ethics..... don't you think so?

That's why I cannot stress out enough Keita x Mikazuki or Miharu. Besides Ako/Riko will never even stand a chance with Miharu's breast size and there was some mentions of Keita being crazy about big breasts. Well still good job on that bra showing of Miharu.
Quote:
keita..... i salute you...... included in your harem is two WINcest intent sisters, a loli and her amazingly hawt sister for a teacher and a shy meganekko who likes to piss herself.... but really... do you want to see mikuni piss herself again so bad that you need to push her down?
Actually you got it wrong......he rubbed his leg against her privates which might have made a slight pee out since the leaf with the water drop showed up as a reference.

Thing that changed is..... Miharu did not slap him nor mind as much as the first time when he grabbed her breast with his hand. That alone makes me think more ecchi stuff with her in a second season.
Old 2010-06-23, 10:15   Link #298
GDB

Quote:
Still I think Keita will have acceptance problems within social morals/ethics..... don't you think so?
Not really. They share 0% blood. They're no closer related in blood than really good childhood friends. The only ones who may not "accept" it are those who know they're in the same family now.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 23:27   Link #299
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

Let's see. Time for a review. First up, the characters.

Ako. I dislike it when Ako interrupts Riko moments. But, she's okay.
Keita. Not really that likable as a character. Go with Mikuni.
Keita's friends. Surprisingly, they are way more likable than Keita.
Keita's parents. Oh yeah, he had boring parents I don't care about.
Mikuni. You should go with Keita. Peeing equals ewwwww.
Kiryuu-sensei. Hmmmm kinda meh character....
Mikazuki. Go with your sister. Just meh.
Riko. Na-mu.....

Overall: 5/10. Liked only Riko.

Story: 5/10. Obviously, this is one of my guilty-mehs(guilty pleasure animes).

Fanservice: 7/10. Needs more Riko moments.

End of review.
Pocky Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 23:47   Link #300
Johnny
Working the bags...

Just an ok ending, but I was waiting for Riko's neck to start sinking further into her body when she was sporting that negligee. You think for a final episode they'd get the drawing down...

Overall series wide wasn't bad and it appeased my perverted side...
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, seinen