AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-12-12, 09:28   Link #61
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I'll never forget my first Crush, it was in preschool. I liked a nice spanish girl, who was always smiling. It's amazing that i really didn't understand the concept of being boyfriend and girlfriend, but i wanted her, and she agreed. That was very nice, i remember fighting with other boys just to maintain her attention or if they spoke out of line to her. That was beatiful, especially since both of us were so young and innocent. I saw her again a couple of years ago, and was really disappointed at what she had become.

First love, that would be my high school sweet heart, that was nice while it lasted and it didn't end all that horribly either, but we kept in touch for 3 years via email. Then we started to hang out, it was ok but akward seeing that she had a boyfriend, and she was questioning what could be or might have been. Needless to say i rejected her and she got married a couple of months ago.
Old 2009-12-13, 08:40   Link #62
Habhome

Let's see, first crush: Somewhere in Middle school, dunno why I liked that arrogant girl really xD

First love: That'd be a girl I met at shooting camp 3 years ago. It didn't start then, but rather 2 years later when we for the first time met outside of competitions. She was staying over at my place for a few days in the summer to hang out, and she ended up sleeping in my bed from the first night. It was my first real relationship, a long distance one (only 40km or something but still). It lasted for 9 months+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
lol, I think we're giving each other more space than necessary. I'm in Canada and he's in Korea... We actually haven't met for a year.
I'm in the middle of a long distance relationship atm, 1070 km apart. Me in Sweden and her in Czech. Though for us it's working out for now.
Fun thing is this one began exactly the same as my previous one xD With her staying over at my place in the summer and ending up sleeping in my bed from the first night. I wonder why girls feel secure enough to share my bed the first thing they do..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
oh, lol well that is indeed interesting... committing to a long distance relationship in general is very difficult let alone an international one, especially at your age... The best advice I can give is to drop the relationship before you become more attached.
That's what someone told me half a year back, I didn't listen. Now I'm in much deeper shit xD =P

Last edited by Habhome; 2009-12-13 at 09:47.
Habhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 12:41   Link #63
SuperSaiyanOver9000

I was 15, she was 16
we'd always walk to school together-and with her I actually enjoyed the walking
it didn't turn into anything but it was the most enjoyable time I ever had with a girl
SuperSaiyanOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 13:01   Link #64
CoolKidsClub

am i the only person who rather forget about the first love?
so young and dumb and immature...i rather forget about it...
Old 2009-12-13, 13:06   Link #65
SuperSaiyanOver9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKidsKlub View Post
I guess if it didn't happen only a few years ago and you have had better experiences

for me it was only 5 years ago and my experiences after haven't fared any better
Old 2009-12-13, 22:34   Link #66
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKidsKlub View Post
In my case I'd like to forget about it, but I can't. It's a memory that hurts a lot for me to remember, but at the same time it isn't a feeling I want to forget.
Old 2009-12-14, 13:05   Link #67
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Why not ? i keep good memories of my youth and i'll keep it until the end ..
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 13:32   Link #68
ISighZ
Oo Hi

Send a message via AIM to ISighZ
Just thinking of it is depressing but I guess there are those times where it makes you smile from the heart. But whenever you think of the times it makes you smile, it's like the times that are sad will show up also. Can't have one without the other. My first love or crush.. no idea really.. was back in Elementary..We went to the same middle school and high school but it didn't turn into anything. I missed the times when we just randomly say each others full name when we see each other in the halls. Now we are off to college and I rarely see her now... Only times I might see her is when I hanged out with her boyfriend. All in all, it's still good.
B: You don't understand Life.
ISighZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 16:34   Link #69
Envy
Band Nerd ♥
*Graphic Designer

I was in a relationship with my first love a year ago...

Unless this is just in general crushes. To be honest I don't remember my first crush, I don't know when I first had what I could actually consider a crush because I was a bit confused in elementary school, middle school, and early high school. By 10th grade or so I'm pretty sure I had a clear sexuality but I had not recognized it for what it was, and thought I was bi. lol

But I'll try:

I guess my first crush on a girl was in 8th grade. But she moved to Florida after that summer so I never saw her again.

My first (and pretty much last) crush on a guy was in 11th grade. He was a senior and we were in band together. I guess he found out I liked him too...

But the crush on him was rather odd because I'm certain that I'm only attracted to females. He made me question everything even further. Guess he was just that hot. lol

Although I really wish I didn't have any crushes... Just further complications in life that are unnecessary, especially when you come to realize that people are not worth trusting.

I guess I'm just so incredibly lucky that I was even able to have that one girlfriend. Probably won't ever happen again. I had one guy that wanted to go out with me like almost two years ago, but I kind of nicely said no. lol

“The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.”
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 16:43   Link #70
SuperSaiyanOver9000

I never feel happy if I think about someone I like
liking someone is a completely unpleasant situation
no good all bad
so I completely try and repress it-worked so far
Old 2009-12-19, 17:46   Link #71
Rito
o·naka ga suita~

First love, huh? >.<
I think it was in 1st grade.
I bought a little heart at a shop near my school an gave it to her in front of the whole class.... >.<
I wonder why I didn´t die of embaressment xD
Old 2009-12-19, 18:00   Link #72
Solafighter
Hige

3rd grade.

Was the most popular and most beautiful girl on school.
Havent seen her since we graduated.
Old 2009-12-21, 05:47   Link #73
Lonestar9

Send a message via Yahoo to Lonestar9
first love, was my freshman year of college, maybe even 2nd...so yea it took a while but it's not something I'll forget. It didn't end like I'd like, but that's life, and I've not seen her in many a year. Still, I remember the good, and some of the bad, and it did help me learn.
Lonestar9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 08:03   Link #74
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
First crush? Yes I still see her a lot these days.

Nice girl.

But first love? ...

That bitch.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 09:05   Link #75
Animelover#1
Kouta...

been reading a lot of these, half of these turn out with there crush or love moving away, whereas the other half tends to work out in a sort of fairytale ending. I feel jealous of you all because i've never really had these sorts of feelings.

I crave the feeling of love, My heart 'bleeds' when i think about it. I really crave the sort of relation where you come home to find the person you love waiting for you, or where you go out and have a really good, innocent time. My situation isn't a good one for love. I had a crush when i was about 7 years old (I don't know what that is in grades.) I believe the love was mutual, we used to get on so well. didn't talk to her for 6 years after she moved to wales, but by chance i happened to know her cousin (without knowing they were related) and she posted a message to him on facebook, which i say on my wall. We got talking again and it turns out she's going out with someone now.

In those 6 years i've had a couple of crushes but nothing significant. There isn't anyone at my school i particularly even have a crush on, and i'm pretty certain that no one has a crush on me. I never meet any girls which is the problem. I'm not at school and it's next to impossible to just 'meet' a girl on the street who you fall in love with. it's seems fate has stacked the odds against me, though there are a couple of girls i've met who live in australia who i get on with. they are best friends. however i dont know if what i'm feeling is a crush/love or wether it's just lust and desire. Though I get on extremely well with both of them. I'm resolving to take things slow as to be certain of my feelings before i do anything.

I really commend anyone reading this far, if you have and comments or advice feel free to hit me with it.

Thanks for reading.

(p.s i'm 15 years.)
Animelover#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 15:30   Link #76
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animelover#1 View Post
been reading a lot of these, half of these turn out with there crush or love moving away, whereas the other half tends to work out in a sort of fairytale ending. I feel jealous of you all because i've never really had these sorts of feelings.

I crave the feeling of love, My heart 'bleeds' when i think about it. I really crave the sort of relation where you come home to find the person you love waiting for you, or where you go out and have a really good, innocent time. My situation isn't a good one for love. I had a crush when i was about 7 years old (I don't know what that is in grades.) I believe the love was mutual, we used to get on so well. didn't talk to her for 6 years after she moved to wales, but by chance i happened to know her cousin (without knowing they were related) and she posted a message to him on facebook, which i say on my wall. We got talking again and it turns out she's going out with someone now.

In those 6 years i've had a couple of crushes but nothing significant. There isn't anyone at my school i particularly even have a crush on, and i'm pretty certain that no one has a crush on me. I never meet any girls which is the problem. I'm not at school and it's next to impossible to just 'meet' a girl on the street who you fall in love with. it's seems fate has stacked the odds against me, though there are a couple of girls i've met who live in australia who i get on with. they are best friends. however i dont know if what i'm feeling is a crush/love or wether it's just lust and desire. Though I get on extremely well with both of them. I'm resolving to take things slow as to be certain of my feelings before i do anything.

I really commend anyone reading this far, if you have and comments or advice feel free to hit me with it.

Thanks for reading.

(p.s i'm 15 years.)
What? That 2 line paragraph that you wrote? Was no big deal in length, you'll find that peeps on GC are quite patient and sincere for most part.

As for advice?
You're 15, live for yourself already, lol.
As much as its nice to have the significant other, first off you need to work on yourself so that a girl can see how special you are.
At 15 personally, I thought boys were idiots and just focused on getting my gcses.
When I hit 6th form, then it was back into the world of mixed genders, it was an interesting experience.
But 16-19 was 3 years of amazing experiences of performance arts, camping, emotional growth and just understanding more of who i am as a young adult.
We're born alone, we die alone. Most times on earth, we're our own company, so being comfortable with solitude and yourself is just an important aspect of an individual as well as finding that someone special to compliment you and support you through life.

Rather than crave and focus on what you don't have at the moment, busy your time and enrich your life with things to evolve you, you're only a young teen once, love can knock at anytime during your life, so focus and enjoy 'you' for now.

There is a dating thread if you wanna talk more about initial steps for courting or feelings to feel free to pop in there if you have future questions. ^^

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 18:58   Link #77
Animelover#1
Kouta...

Thanks for the advice, tbh I am isolated mpst of the time, i get my social fill thought msn etc. i'm writing this on my ps3 atm so dont expect much grammer (on screen keyboard). my personal hobbies are nothing short of watching anime, drawing, rapping to a beat (with spontaneous lyrics) listening to msn, gaming and chatting. a wide variety of topics there, (how many mc's do you know who like anime and drawing, anime.) Dont get the wrong idea im not the stereotype chav. i just like the music.

I seem to fill my days atm by using msn, anime and talking to friends through ps3. If i'm honest i'm only slightly overweight have been doing a diet and excercise for a few months. though i've postponed it and resolved to continue after christmas. So i'm improving myself. also if had a lot of support from my friends in the stuff that i do, particularly in the anime and drawing, which is a little embaressing to admit at first.

I don't really know what else to say but thanks for they advice, made more sense than a lot of stuff i've researched. Thanks again.

Any other comments will be much Appreciated.
AL#1
Old 2009-12-21, 19:35   Link #78
SuperSaiyanOver9000

the girl I like now is a splitting image (personality) as the one I liked before
(eg the first one I ever liked)
I find it ironic, but a bit of a slap in the face
Old 2009-12-22, 06:51   Link #79
Animelover#1
Kouta...

yeah, just when you think you've got over something, fate tends to turn around and kick you in the nuts ^^

AL#1
Old 2009-12-23, 01:11   Link #80
Orchunter226
Is rather bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animelover#1 View Post
Any other comments will be much Appreciated.
AL#1
Mystique is right. You're still very young, not that I am some ancient wise man. But, I know that I went through many relationships before finding the girl I love (who I am still with). And, she has never been in a relationship at the age of 22.

So, just be happy with yourself. That doesn't mean forsake relationships, but don't be worried about not being in one. People will come and go, and you'll be happy and sad. But, as long as you are happy with yourself, life will never be too bad. You'll eventually find the person you love, even if it takes until your 16 or until your 30 .

As for my first love: She's great, and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. She's everything I ever wanted in a girl, and I didn't even know it . We never fight, and we both enjoy each others company, I hope things can remain like this forever. Who knows? Time will tell, I guess.